Mclaughlin Motors

Used 866-309-6006
Service 888-420-4038

Amazing

by from Fort Madison, Ia |

I took my Subaru up to McLaughin to have them check out a coolant leak and perform a recall. They told it needed the head gaskets replaced. They gave me an estimate of how much it would cost and said it needed to be done right away. But didnt force me to do it that day. i brought the car back a couple weeks later to have the work done. The actual cost was very near the estimate which made me very happy. The showroom/waiting room is the nicest I have ever seen. They make you feel very welcome. I need some more work done and i will glady travel 1 1/2 hours to have the work done. I am so happy to take my car to Mclaughlin!! Thank You!

Made buying so easy!

by from Iowa City, IA |

I was in the market for a vehicle after a car accident. My husband and I did a lot of research and had settled on a 2008 Nissan Altima. We test drove a lot in our area (Iowa City) but we didn't find exactly the car we wanted at the right price. We were about to settle on something and I did one last search on cars.com. Lo and behold, I found the right make, model and year, with the features we wanted and at the lowest list price we've seen. Plus they provided the CarFax AND the car had 7000 less miles than anything we were considering. I called the dealership, got connected with Dan Machu and made an appointment to test drive that evening. The process was so easy since the car was already priced close to where we wanted (and well below Blue Book & NADA). They did knock just a little bit more off, which was great. Because of the settlement from the accident, we were able to pay cash and there was no pressure to finance- other dealers tried to talk us into it (they get a commission) but Dan didn't even bring it up. The business manager, Joe, did give us some upgrade options, but there was no big pitch or push, no videos to watch, we just looked at the list and that was it. Long story short, we drove a little over an hour to buy what we think is a great car (it's only been a week) and had a really easy, painless experience. I strongly recommend anyone in Eastern Iowa or Western Illinois check out McLaughlin. We will certainly be back when we're in the market again!

Top drawer facility, first class service

by from Muscatine, Iowa |

I was delighted with my experience at McLaughlin. I walked in, knowing I would buy a late model Subaru. Selection was good. Patience and professionalism by Dan was outstanding. Buying process took me 3 weeks, and Dan hung in there with me as I wrestled with choices. He genuinely impressed me. Facility, espceially Volvo-Subaru showroom was architecturally stunning. I've never seen a nicer showroom anywhere! Business Manager finished the details with great courtesy, and worked to get me a ridiculously low rate. I would highly recommend McLaughlin, and Dan. Unfortunately, I am writing from a remote location, so i can't pull up his last name!!

A Good Dealership to Deal With

by from Catawba, NC |

I purchased a used 2011 SRX from McLaughlin Motors after seeing the car posted on Cars.com. I live in NC, 863 miles away from Moline. My salesman, Dan Machu, picked me up at the airport with the car. Much to my amazement, the car was in nearly new condition, exactly as Dan had described, and the factory towing packaage had been installed as I had requested. I test drove the car from the airport back to the dealership. Upon arrival, I found all paperwork completed and ready for signatures, which took about 15 minutes. Very professional, no bull, and the numbers were as agreed upon. Overall, this was a very pleasant buying experience, and it was well worth my investment in a $198.00 one-way airline ticket to Moline. I give this dealership and staff two thumbs up!