Reynolds Motor Company

Used 888-681-1282

Home of the Deal Makers

Easy Purchase

by from Bettendorf, IA |

I visited three months ago and talked to Adam about getting a new 2015 Fusion Energi. He referred me to Randy who did all the ordering for the dealership. I had my trade in evaluated and got an agreed upon price up front. It was very simple to get the order placed. Last Friday, my new car finally came off the truck at the dealership. Randy and Adam made sure that the whole process was very easy for me. I looked over the vehicle with Colbert and he was very courteous in answering my questions and getting every inch of the vehicle inspected and cleaned to my satisfaction. I couldn't be happier with my new Fusion Energi, and I would not hesitate to work with Adam and Randy again at Reynolds for my next electrified vehicle.

Called on car listed on internet

by from Kansas City, MO |

I called about a pre-owned Subaru listed on the internet. It took about 24 hours for the 1st response. I asked some questions. It was over a week before I received a response.

Our Experience Buying a New Car at Reynolds Ford

by from Woodhull |

We have purchased from Reynolds Ford in the past and we were looking for a specific model, a Taurus, so we decided to turn to this reliable Dealer again. We started the process by contacting Reynolds via the internet and they offered very enticing incentives, so we made plans to visit with the Sales Staff today. Tracy came out to meet us and he was very pleasant during the entire time we were negotiating. It took some time, but we were able to come to an agreement, which worked for both parties. The lady in Finance made our deal even better!!! The customer service was outstanding!!! Normally buying a new car stresses me out, but dealing with all of the staff at Reynolds Ford made it a pleasure and we ended up with the exact Taurus that we wanted. Thank you Reynolds Ford!!!

Great service, friendly, worked with me.

by from Rock Island, Illinois |

Have gotten several cars here. It has always been a positive experience.

Satisfied Customer

by from Sterling, Il |

I had a great experience with Reynolds Motors. I dealt with Randy the Internet guy and he responded promptly to my e-mail questions. Since I was 50 miles away, this correspondence eliminated unnecessary travel time. When I drove to the dealer, I was impressed with the grounds, staff and assortment of vehicles on site. Randy and staff made the buying experience comfortable. They took the time to ensure that I understood how to use the many functions of my new C-Max Energi. I'll go back for my next vehicle!

nice faclity and good selection of cars

by from Geneseo ,Il |

The sales lady was very helpful,but not pushie. We drove the car models we were interested in. She explain the options on each model and the costs. When we decided which car we wanted,it was near closing time. She and the other personal that was needed to close purchase and let us get the car that night, stayed after dealer closing hours,which was very appreciated.

Great Ford Dealership - Easy to Work with

by from Taylor Ridge |

We have been buying new trucks and SUV's from Reynolds in East Moline since the late 1980's. We have always had great salespeople and felt we have always been treated fairly. I had done my homework on the new Explorer I was interested in and had researched it to decide what options and price I wanted. Today we went to Reynolds to get an oil change and walked out with the Explorer I had my eye on. We had no pressure to buy and no high paced sales talk. My questions were answered, we agreed on the price and it was a very easy transaction. The person who assisted us was Brandon and he was courteous and knowledgeable. We took care of everything within a matter of a couple of hours. We have always taken our vehicles back to Reynolds for service and have always been happy with their service department. They are thorough and do a great job. I highly recommend this dealership!!

Another Great Reynolds Experience.

by from Illinois |

We are return customers to Reynolds Ford and this experience was just as great as in the past. We had a new salesman this time and Bob B treated us great and worked with us to make a fair deal.

Best Service Around

by from Savanna,Illinois |

We went in at 11AM and right away our salesman TRACY came to greet us. He asked what we wanted and got down to work! In less than 30 minutes he found us the right vehicle and in our price range. The finance manager had us approved and all the paper work done with in an hour and a half. GREAT SERVICE AND VERY HAPPY!! I will definitely recommend Reynolds Motor Company to all of my friends. THANK YOU REYNOLD'S !!!!!!

Every thing was great,facility,people, c.service

by from Alpha, Il |

we were greeted right away. Eddie Burgos was our salesman. Very good manners and listened to what I wanted. when we decided what I wanted they were very careful to stay in my budget. Colbert was great about telling me how to run everything. Tammy was great with the paper work. We were offered drinks every time we were there This experience was great

My experience with Renolds Motor Company

by from Aledo, Illinois |

This was the greatest I've been treated in a car dealership. They were helpful to find the vehicle to fit my needs. Best thing is there was no pressure just great and the best of all the sales person Mr. Tracey Cooley he was by far the best salesperson I've meant at all my dealers I've went to in the past and present.