Reynolds Motor Company

Used 888-681-1282

Home of the Deal Makers

Easy Purchase

by from Bettendorf, IA |

I visited three months ago and talked to Adam about getting a new 2015 Fusion Energi. He referred me to Randy who did all the ordering for the dealership. I had my trade in evaluated and got an agreed upon price up front. It was very simple to get the order placed. Last Friday, my new car finally came off the truck at the dealership. Randy and Adam made sure that the whole process was very easy for me. I looked over the vehicle with Colbert and he was very courteous in answering my questions and getting every inch of the vehicle inspected and cleaned to my satisfaction. I couldn't be happier with my new Fusion Energi, and I would not hesitate to work with Adam and Randy again at Reynolds for my next electrified vehicle.

Our Experience Buying a New Car at Reynolds Ford

by from Woodhull |

We have purchased from Reynolds Ford in the past and we were looking for a specific model, a Taurus, so we decided to turn to this reliable Dealer again. We started the process by contacting Reynolds via the internet and they offered very enticing incentives, so we made plans to visit with the Sales Staff today. Tracy came out to meet us and he was very pleasant during the entire time we were negotiating. It took some time, but we were able to come to an agreement, which worked for both parties. The lady in Finance made our deal even better!!! The customer service was outstanding!!! Normally buying a new car stresses me out, but dealing with all of the staff at Reynolds Ford made it a pleasure and we ended up with the exact Taurus that we wanted. Thank you Reynolds Ford!!!

Great service, friendly, worked with me.

by from Rock Island, Illinois |

Have gotten several cars here. It has always been a positive experience.

Satisfied Customer

by from Sterling, Il |

I had a great experience with Reynolds Motors. I dealt with Randy the Internet guy and he responded promptly to my e-mail questions. Since I was 50 miles away, this correspondence eliminated unnecessary travel time. When I drove to the dealer, I was impressed with the grounds, staff and assortment of vehicles on site. Randy and staff made the buying experience comfortable. They took the time to ensure that I understood how to use the many functions of my new C-Max Energi. I'll go back for my next vehicle!

nice faclity and good selection of cars

by from Geneseo ,Il |

The sales lady was very helpful,but not pushie. We drove the car models we were interested in. She explain the options on each model and the costs. When we decided which car we wanted,it was near closing time. She and the other personal that was needed to close purchase and let us get the car that night, stayed after dealer closing hours,which was very appreciated.

Great Ford Dealership - Easy to Work with

by from Taylor Ridge |

We have been buying new trucks and SUV's from Reynolds in East Moline since the late 1980's. We have always had great salespeople and felt we have always been treated fairly. I had done my homework on the new Explorer I was interested in and had researched it to decide what options and price I wanted. Today we went to Reynolds to get an oil change and walked out with the Explorer I had my eye on. We had no pressure to buy and no high paced sales talk. My questions were answered, we agreed on the price and it was a very easy transaction. The person who assisted us was Brandon and he was courteous and knowledgeable. We took care of everything within a matter of a couple of hours. We have always taken our vehicles back to Reynolds for service and have always been happy with their service department. They are thorough and do a great job. I highly recommend this dealership!!

Another Great Reynolds Experience.

by from Illinois |

We are return customers to Reynolds Ford and this experience was just as great as in the past. We had a new salesman this time and Bob B treated us great and worked with us to make a fair deal.

Best Service Around

by from Savanna,Illinois |

We went in at 11AM and right away our salesman TRACY came to greet us. He asked what we wanted and got down to work! In less than 30 minutes he found us the right vehicle and in our price range. The finance manager had us approved and all the paper work done with in an hour and a half. GREAT SERVICE AND VERY HAPPY!! I will definitely recommend Reynolds Motor Company to all of my friends. THANK YOU REYNOLD'S !!!!!!

Every thing was great,facility,people, c.service

by from Alpha, Il |

we were greeted right away. Eddie Burgos was our salesman. Very good manners and listened to what I wanted. when we decided what I wanted they were very careful to stay in my budget. Colbert was great about telling me how to run everything. Tammy was great with the paper work. We were offered drinks every time we were there This experience was great

My experience with Renolds Motor Company

by from Aledo, Illinois |

This was the greatest I've been treated in a car dealership. They were helpful to find the vehicle to fit my needs. Best thing is there was no pressure just great and the best of all the sales person Mr. Tracey Cooley he was by far the best salesperson I've meant at all my dealers I've went to in the past and present.

Great Service, no pain looking

by from Rock Island, ILL |

I had been looking for a while and had a bad experience at another dealership so I stopped looking for a while til I got a advertisement in the mail to come to Reynolds. So I took the time to check the web site and really didn't see what I was looking for, but I took the ad and checked it out in person. Nothing ventured, nothing gained. As we drove into the lot a young man followed us as we drove around looking at the new and used cars and trucks, but I already knew what I wanted and was looking for the right fit for me. As we parked the young man introduced himself and being the blunt person I am, and saked him how long he had worked there. He said 6 months so I informed him that I wanted a salesperson that had been there 10 years or longer. He left and that is when me meet Eddie B. He was very pleasant and informative, so we set down and I told him what I wanted and what I was looking for. So and talking we went to the lot to look and he was getting some information for me. we found a few trucks that was interesting and one that caught my eye. So he put some plates on it and we took it for a drive. Ok so now I am sold. Now come the hard part, The selling experience and dealing!! Man I hate this part, rather have teeth pulled and no one likes that either. To my surprise it was not all that bad, we talked as to what I wanted and the different rebates, promo's and trade and was not all that bad. The problem I was running into was he have been here for 4 hours and I am running out of time, working 3rd shift and needing a nap and dinner, I am ready to finish up or leave. Now we go to talk about financing. This was not good, not that the person wasn't doing her job, but we had not come to terms as to what I wanted. That is when that brought in Stretch, which was not good in my opinion. He made the comment well do u have more time than money. At this point I had neither, I am tired and hunger and now going. I left the office looking for Eddie and to get my keys to my truck. Eddie was very sorry as to what had just happened and wanted me to call him the next day and see what he could do for me. Keeping my word I did call and came back to finish the process. I was not the fault of anyone there that turned me away, but it was the one man that brought me back. Yes I would go to Reynolds again and look forward to doing more business in the future. Looking forward to my new bed liner I am have sprayed in. Thank you for the great experience.