Ed Tomko Chrysler Jeep, Inc.

(2.6) 5 Reviews

33725 Walker Rd, Avon Lake, OH 44012

New customer

by from Cleveland, OH |

The sale person did a excellent job helping us to find the right car .I am very satisfied with the service Ronald W Rogers the sales consultant did for us. My son will be coming to buy a new car soon and will ask for Ron.

Rudely treated- will never buy a car from them

by from Lorain, ohio |

Thomko ran an ad for a Chrysler 300 for $199 a month lease. I called before I went and asked if they only had one at this price and was told no ALL of them were available at this price. When I went in the next day I told them I was interested in the red one and Salesman Jerrol Walker told me that that red one would cost a lot more ! So, I asked what was on sale, and he said only one- a grey one.. I told him I would like to test drive it since I've never owned a Chrysler, and all of a sudden his attitude changed. It's like he lost interest in me since he couldn't upgrade me to a more expensive model. When I have taken test drives at other dealers, the salesman always comes along to answer any questions . But Mr. Walker just took my license for collateral and gave me the keys. As I pulled out I saw he was already with another customer. During the test drive (by myself) I had to pull into a parking lot to figure out how to turn on the wipers and adjust the air conditioner via the computer touch screen, which I was not familiar with. When I returned I asked for him to work up some numbers for me and he said that would take time and he'd call me back, then he quickly walked me to the door. He never called me back.

Terrible Experience, Nasty People!

by from AvonLake, OH |

Bought a brand new jeep from another dealer and moved near this dealership. Made an appointment for service - waited a month for the appointment because they said they were short staffed. It was convenient and I was establishing a new relationship. Call a week before scheduled date to ensure apt was scheduled. Walked in on date of appointment, they said "did you have an appointment"? "Ah yes," found you. Two days later they had not looked at my jeep, got nasty, and told us we didn't even have an appointment and we should service the jeep where we bought it. Was going to upgrade my jeep with the dealership - Would not even entertain that now. They are totally unprofessional and rude.

The BEST car buying experience in my life

by from Westlake,Ohio |

My husband sent me out to find him a 2012 used jeep liberty. He does not enjoy the process and like I do. I would rather go to the dentist. But I took the challenge. I went to numerous dealerships and was badger, held hostage and had my intelligence insulted. I thought I was dreaming when I went to Ed Tomko in Avon Lake. Initially I spoke to Gerald on the phone and got a great vibe. I told Greg what I wanted and what I wanted to pay. And he said it is yours. Gerard finished the deal with my husband in less than an hour. I got a fair deal, treated with respect and have a very happy husband. Many thanks to Gerald Walker and Greg Tomko !!

Horrible service, not friendly at all.

by from Sheffield Ohio |

We went in looking at a slightly used vehicle, told them our budget and range and they said we were right in the ballpark for the cost of the car. We go in the next day to negotiate and once they came back with numbers we didnt want to settle on, they immediately changed their attitudes and were very nasty and unfriendly with us. I could never imagine going back there or recommending this place to other people, complete and utter disrespect for a potential buyer, we ended up going to Spiterz Northfield and had a wonder experience. STAY AWAY FROM ED TOMKO!