Kennedy Mazda

3200 N. Calumet Ave, Valparaiso, IN 46383

New 888-708-8919 New888-708-8919
Used 866-906-5809 Used866-906-5809
Service 866-761-1154 Service 866-761-1154

Nice Friendly dealer with no pressure

by from Dyer, IN |

It was such A nice buying experience at Kennedy. The Sales woman Lisa was a pleasure to deal with and the New Car Manager Andy could not have been better to me and my family. After shopping Art Hill (what a joke the sale person was rude and pushy) it was nice to talk to Lisa who had been selling Mazda's at Kennedy for years and knew what she was talking about. Go to Kennedy and Buy a new or used car. You can't beat the service!

October 29, 2014

Always glad to hear from our customers! Thanks Again for your business!

Always a pleasure...

by from Northern Indiana |

I recently brought home my third consecutive vehicle from Kennedy, a 2016 CX-5. I not only love the car, I love the dealership. Bob Jurkowski has been our salesman from the beginning, and he has always been fantastic. He's always so patient with me when I'm indecisive about what I want, and is always very thorough in answering my questions and making sure that I fully understand all of my options so that I can make an educated decision. Andy has also been great in every purchase that we've made, making sure that we are happy with the outcome, and he goes above and beyond when it comes to customer service. Every time I return for service, everyone at Kennedy is friendly and not only follows up with me to make sure I'm happy with my purchase, they even ask what is going on with me and how my family is. I highly recommend Kennedy if you want a nice car that you can be happy with for years, and great customer service every time you return.

April 2, 2016

Thank you Jade for sharing your experience with out dealership. I you and your lovely family are enjoying that new CX-5! Andy

Honda and Mazda Buyer

by from Valparaiso, IN |

Richard and Andrew were consummate professionals when my husband and I purchased our Honda Civic and Mazda 3i Touring. They respected our opinions, budget requests and made the process of purchasing our cars easy and stress-free. I would recommend any family or friend to purchase from Kennedy Mazda!

March 18, 2016

Thank you Kimberly for sharing your experience of our dealership. I know you and Ryan will love that Mazda3. Andy

Bought my first new car!

by from LaPorte |

I had decided to buy a new car and had been to Kennedy before with an older Mazda. I also knew the financial manger Ken Freeland and felt that they would give me the best deal and trade in on my previous car. I was recently widowed and this was important to me. I also was interested in having a quality maintenance program. The salesman was extremely helpful and took time to answer all my questions and at delivery he walked me through the manual and did an on hands set up in my car, I had a little "noise" and took the car back and was immediately helped and back on the road! Everyone was very friendly and helpful and I never felt pushed or hurried, they gave me all the info I needed to find the best car to meet my needs and budget. I am now driving a fiery red Mazda 3 and loving it!

March 2, 2016

Thank you for sharing your experience Betty! I am glad the little "noise" was just some ice build up. We appreciate your business! Andy

Used Mazda6 Purchase

by from Valparaiso, IN |

Purchased my used Mazda6 from Kennedy Mazda and the process could not have been smoother. I dealt with Robert (Bod) Jurkowski and Richard (didn't get his last name). Both were just regular straight talking fellas, there was not a hint of pressure. The car was prepped thoroughly and immaculate inside and out.

March 2, 2016

Thank you for sharing your experience! We appreciate your business! Andy

Love my Venza !!!!!!! Thanks Bob

by from Merrillville, in |

I called and told Bob my needs and he showed me what he though I was looking for...... It was exactly what I was looking for.....a Thanks Bob !!!!!

February 10, 2016

Thank You for leaving a review of our Dealership and your sale person Bob Jurkowski! We value your business! Andrew

Great service from start to finish

by from Valparaiso, In |

I stopped in Kennedy Mazda on Monday just wanting to look at a Mozda CX-5 touring addition for myself. Robert Jurkowski was waiting to meet me just as he said on the phone. Bob was incredibly knowledgeable and friendly and by the end of my visit I knew I was going to buy a car from him. The next day I brought my wife into the dealership and we drove off in a Mozda CX -5 Grand touring addition at an incredible price. I would highly recommend stopping by if you are in the market for a new car.

January 29, 2016

Thank you so much for sharing your experience here at Kennedy Mazda! Andy

Cx-5 Purchase

by from Michigan City, IN |

The sales team is very knowledgeable about the vehicles. We had specific options and timelines to meet, and they went over and above to accommodate our requests. The easiest part was the purchase price. We had such a positive experience with this purchase we returned 3 months later and purchase the Mazda 3. We love both vehicles and the service that is provided.

January 27, 2016

Thanks John for writing a review and sharing your experience with us! Andy

Fantastic Dealer

by from Valparaiso, IN |

The transmission was going out on my old car and Dodge found a glitch in the warranty and wouldn't stand behind their product. My old car only had 67k miles on it, I will never buy another Chrysler product. I tried several other dealers and couldn't get a decent deal from any of them. I went to Kennedy Mazda and was treated with respect, kindness and a fair deal. My experience was wonderful with them and the service department is great as well. I would not hesitate to purchase another car from them and I have spread the word around that they are exceptional.

January 27, 2016

Thank you Tena for sharing you experience with our dealership! Andy

Very Nice

by from Wanatah, IN |

I was debating 2 different models. John was very patient with me, and went over everything before we even started the first car for the test drive. A lot of changes in 12 years! Then we tested the 2nd car, reviewed the differences between the two. There was no pressure to buy right then. Made up my mind and the process of leasing was made easy. Within 4 hours, I drove out with my new car. Went back a couple days later with questions. John got in the car with me and answered all my questions. It was a good experience all around. Can't vouch for the service department yet. Hopefully, they are just as good. The service department makes or breaks the dealership for me.

January 21, 2016

Thank you Terri for posting such a great review of John! He is new to our store and needs all the referrals you can send him. I am glad to hear you are enjoying your new Mazda. Andy