Kennedy Mazda

3200 N. Calumet Ave, Valparaiso, IN 46383

New 888-708-8919
Used 866-906-5809
Service 866-761-1154

Nice Friendly dealer with no pressure

by from Dyer, IN |

It was such A nice buying experience at Kennedy. The Sales woman Lisa was a pleasure to deal with and the New Car Manager Andy could not have been better to me and my family. After shopping Art Hill (what a joke the sale person was rude and pushy) it was nice to talk to Lisa who had been selling Mazda's at Kennedy for years and knew what she was talking about. Go to Kennedy and Buy a new or used car. You can't beat the service!

Did not answer questions.

by from Indianapolis, IN. |

Because I do not live in the Valpo area I made contact with Kennedy Mazda through their website and also sent an inquiry through Cars.com. Bob J. replied and we exchanged several emails; however, he did NOT answer my questions. He sent pictures and provided very little info...I asked about the price of a car that did not have a price listed and he just ignored it...also ignored my other questions. He never followed up. Guess he did not want to sell a car!

Always a Pleasure to Work With!

by from Valparaiso, IN |

Have always been a Mazda owner (except for one or two others, but always went back to Mazda!). I moved to the Valpo area a few years ago from a large city with a great Mazda dealer. I thought I couldn't find another one, but I did with Kennedy. Started going there for service and then bought two new cars and one used car within the past 3 years. Always treated with respect and never pushy. Service Dept. is great! They treat their customers well.