Napleton's Auto Werks of Indiana, Inc.

1349 Indianapolis Blvd, Schererville, IN 46375

New 877-209-2253 New877-209-2253
Used 888-897-1614 Used888-897-1614
Service 888-898-6016 Service 888-898-6016

Customer Care Beyond Compare!

The Greatest New Car Buying Experience at Napleton

by from Dyer In |

Do yourself a favor and see Rick B. at Nappleton Nissan. He is knowledgeable and passionate about Nissan. Just purchased a 2015 Sentra and received top dollar for my 2008 Sentra. I had researched vehicles and prices for a year and narrowed choice between Sentra and Mazda 3.(we also have a 2014 Altima) The new Sentra is an entirely different car than my 2008. It feels more substantial and absorbs bumps and potholes competently. It doesn't have the agility of the Mazda, but I chose a more refined ride over a sport sedan. I am averaging over 40 mpg and put 30,000 miles/yr on a car. Napleton gave me the best price without typical delay and back and forth salesman/mgr tactics. In fact, form my final test drive to shaking hands on the deal-it took about only 90 minutes. Everything about the experience was 5 stars. . .See them before you buy a new Sentra and be treated to excellence.

Great Service!

by from Crown Point, In |

I want to give kudos to Dan Anderson, Joey Dicesare, Ryan Brooks and the entire Napleton Team. I recently broke my windshield wiper on my new Mercedes C- class going through a car wash. Dan the sales manager, made sure everything was efficiently and professionally done in a timely manner. Thanks Ryan Brooks in the service department for repairing and making sure everything was done professionally. All my concerns and questions, reviewing some of the features on the car were also answered. I appreciate the common courtesy by everyone. I highly recommend Napleton to anyone interested in purchasing/leasing a car. Great job team!

Buyer experience

by from Crete, IL |

Just a note to express my satisfaction and confidence in your business. I recently purchased a used car from your used car manager Jim. He was a good listener, which helped him understand what I really wanted. He was then able to show us an excellent selection of cars that exhibited the issues we wanted addressed. Jim was all I want in a person who is in sales, HE LISTENED, that makes a pro in my opinion. Thanks for the experience.

Ash Rahmany in sales

by from Munster, IN |

Ash has been a pleasure in which to deal! I looked at a few different cars which took some time and Ash was very patient and knowledgeable about all of the cars. He is a real asset to your organization. Bob Lavin Munster

Great service and clean facility thanks Jerry

by from Crown point Indiana |

Jerry and Jim were 2 really awesome guys to work with definitely going back to get my next car there too.

Painless

by from Lake Station, IN |

The Napleton team worked together well to make our car buying experience painless. They were patient and made my wife and I feel comfortable. I took my time determining which car we wanted and Larry Jr. and Dan helped us every time that we were in. Rick and Aaron assisted us in making a Mercedes Benz ours. Answering questions, reviewing features, and the paper work was all a smooth process. They were all very professional and extremely helpful. Thanks guys!! You were all great! -- Happy New Mercedes Drivers :)

PURCHASED A NEW CAR

by from WILLOWBROOK, IL |

I recently purchased a car from this dealership. I was very pleased as to how I was greeted when I walked in the door. A friendly salesmen walked me through the whole process of buying a new car and I thought the experience was very pleasant and not pressured. And the time was well spent ! I would recommend this dealer as I felt I was treated very fairly.

Excellent Service!

by from Battle Creek |

I drove about 2 hours to purchase a car that I saw online. EVERYONE was extremely helpful when I got there. Courtney was very informative and welcoming. Joey handled my transaction perfectly. I've purchased several cars, and this is by far the best car shopping experience I've had. I would definitely recommend.

Great customer service

by from Chicago, IL |

Talked to a woman named Courtney. She was nice and knowledgeable about the car I was interested in.

Unethical, Executive Car? Really

by from Valparaiso IN |

I purchased a 2015 MB GLK350 as "New" never titled, with 7,500 miles in Sept of 2015 I was told it was an Executive Car, driven by the owners wife. That was a lie, it had been a rental, I was not told that, I found rental papers were in the glove box. Upon delivery I notice the Breaks were corroded and pulsating, I took it in for repair, 2 days after delivery. I was told the Warranty had run out, the vehicle had been in service for 1year. but after heated discussion they agreed to replace for free, and extend my warranty for 1 year. Now the Unethical issue, after 4 months I decided I wanted a model with more options. When I went to trade it in, I was told and shown the report, my vehicle had been in a "rear end collision" in March of 2015, a accident report was filed. I was never told I bought a car in a wreck, Just Dishonest I would not Trust this dealership, and I will never go back