Central Cadillac

2801 Carnegie Ave, Cleveland, OH 44115

New 888-897-5930
Used 888-861-9936
Service 877-332-8569

Welcome to Central Cadillac!! Centrally located in the heart of the city!!

Very Friendly, Great Service

by from Kingsport, TN |

I called Central Cadillac late on December 30th after seeing a new post on a 2013 ATS 2.0T AWD for a great price. They were more than 500 miles away but I had to call them to see if we could negotiate a price to make my drive worthwhile. They assured me that they would not waste my time, so on good faith I drove up the next day. They were incredibly accommodating, I met with Mike Hamilton, the salesman with whom I spoke the day before, then I was introduced to most of the family and they were all incredibly friendly and welcoming. I am 24 and active duty Army and I can happily say that not once was I made to feel out of place by my age. As it turns out, Central Cadillac has a proud history of military service and treated me very fairly because of my occupation. When it came to negotiations, they were quick and incredibly fair, making sure I got a great price on both the vehicle and my trade-in. I really felt like they went to bat for me with the regional managers making sure I was taken care of. Everyone stayed late on New Year's Eve when I was up there to purchase and Mike stayed especially late making sure I understood all the features of my vehicle. This was undoubtedly the best car buying experience I've had as my third vehicle and first Cadillac. I would recommend anyone to do business with this dealership based on their level of professionalism, fairness, kindness, and overall welcome feeling.

January 13, 2014

Michael, Thank you so much for your kind review. This is the least we can do for someone who does so much for our entire nation. It's due to individuals like you that we are able to enjoy the things we do. Take care, stay safe, and good luck in medical school. We look forward to hearing from you in the future.

Got me a beauty of a car

by from Akron, Ohio |

The gentlemen who dealt with me was so very helping, concerned about my wants and needs and treated me with the most respect and courtesy. I think we worked well with each other and although I am getting up there in age and think this will be my last car, if I were to buy another in this lifetime, I would certainly come back to this dealership and ask for the same gentleman. They went way beyond and above.

Car purchase

by from Cleveland, OH |

Fast and easy service! Extremely helpful and friendly! Go see Angelo Ezzo for superior service!

December 18, 2013

We believe in treating everyone like they are a member of our family.

No one does it better than Central!!!!

by from Cleveland, Ohio |

Central Cadillac is the best dealership around. Their sales staff is top notch and their service department is extremely friendly and helpful. Mike Hamilton is the best salesman around!

December 18, 2013

Thanks so much for the kind review.

Easy purchase

by from Strongsville, OH |

I bought a late-model used vehicle from Central Cadillac two weeks ago. I found the car on-line, sent an email then got a respone and made an appointment to drive the car. The salesman was great, not pushy, the dealer came down on the price and I feel I got a great deal on the car based on my research of similar vehicles. Financing was easy and the dealer made everything a breeze.

Great Experience

by from Cincinnati, Oh |

I was in the market for a used Suburban with twins on the way and 3 girls already at home. I found what I wanted on Cars.com at Central. I live in Cincinnati and worked with Joe and Andy over the phone and through email to negotiate price and value of my trade over the course of a couple days until I was able to make the trip to Cleveland. The Suburban was waiting and ready for a road test before making the final decision. They even took extra steps like contacting my insurance agent for me! I had a small issue a few days after I got home to Cincinnati and Andy worked with me to have the work done locally and covered the expense. Excellent customer service and I would drive to Cleveland again to purchase from Joe and Andy!

bad experience

by from Boston, Ma |

Wrong diagnose, estmate for over $1,000 which was repaired by my mechanic for less than $50.00

1 YEAR LATER AND STILL LOVE IT

by from NEWARK, OH |

THANKS SO MUCH FOR OUR GREAT SUV...LOVE IT! Will buy again.

February 23, 2012

Thank you for the response. We strive to offer the best values at a fair price, for each and every customer!

Best experience ever!

by from Cincinnati, OH |

My husband and I had been looking for a crossover SUV for our growing family for over 3 months. We needed something with the price and the ammenites we needed and wanted. We found our car on Cars.com and when I called the sales person was so nice and answered all my questions. The price was perfect! I told him we'd be driving from out of town (4 hours away!)to pick up the car. No problem!! Bill was more than willing to go the extra mile for us and made us feel comfortable and not rushed. I apprecaite good customer service and working with Bill was worth the drive and I'd buy from this dealership and Bill again!! THANK YOU!