Sunshine Ford Lincoln

Used 888-404-9110
Service 888-310-3858

Just leased a F150

by from New City, NY |

I picked up my new 2014 F150. This was the most painless car buying experience I've ever had. My salesman, his manager & the finance personnel were all helpful & knowledgeable. I would recommend this dealership to anyone looking for a car.

Great experience , Professional . Knowledgable

by from Newburgh, NY |

Since this is our third purchase of the MKX from this dealer, we certainly are very pleased with everyone involved. From the salesmen, who answered all questions and any concerns in a professional and patient manner in addition to being available when we called, to the manager/owner, who wanted to make sure he was providing us with the best vehicle to meet our needs, and the service department that handled scheduled service or any needed repairs in the most convenient and expedient schedule for us, this dealership proves they are pleased to serve you...

Great car buying experience

by from Newburgh, NY |

I leased a Ford Escape from Sunshine Ford. When I went in I wasn't sure if I was going to buy or lease. The sales agent was very thorough in providing me all the information pertaining to both possibilities. He did not try to convince me either way but gave me the facts on how I could get the best deal if buying or leasing. I never felt pressured. He found the vehicle I described on the lot and took me for a test drive, explaining all the features of the vehicle. I made the decision to lease the car and he took me through the process. I drove home in the car the same day!

Great experience buying a car

by from Newburgh, NY |

Randy was helpful, not pushy and listened to what we wanted. A pleasant experience.

Excellent customer service.

by from Newburgh, NY |

Purchased floor model Ford Taurus. Excellent and helpful salesman. Answered all questions. Would recommend this dealership.

Great experience

by from Newburgh, NY |

Sunshine excellent sales rep a Minnervini and staff excellent!

New Sunshine Customer

by from Washingtonville, NY |

I just purchased a Fusion Titanium Hybrid. I am a pretty loyal Ford owner and returned first to the dealership where I had purchased my 2 previous cars. Not much interest or enthusiasm there so I tried Sunshine Ford. I was greeted immediately and inquiry was made into what I was interested in. There was 5 or 6 models for me to check out and I took my first test drive in a Hybrid...sweet! I waited 24 hours to commit to this dealership and vehicle. The entire staff could not have been more friendly or helpful upon my return and subsequent purchased of my new Fusion. No service experience, but if my initial contact is any indication I think servicing this car will be fine.

Great staff and helpful

by from Newburgh, NY |

Nice staff and knowledgable. Explained all features Ford has to offer and tried to work with the customers needs.

Great service and help buying our new Escape

by from .Walden, NY |

We purchased a 2014 Ford Escape. Steve Bates our sales person and the entire team got us what we wanted at the deal we wanted. We love the style, the better mileage than our 2012 Ford Escape. It has lots of power. We have lots compliments on it's style. Couldn't be happier so far!

Return for a ray of Sunshine, Ford that is!

by from New Windsor, NY |

This is our second car with the "Fonz", Steve Bates. Such a delightful, respectful, down to earth guy. He breaks the mold on car salesmen! We thank him and the entire staff at Sunshine for all the exceptional customer service offered.

Very friendly, knowledgeable salespeople.

by from Newburgh, NY |

My salesman, Syed Zaeem, was very helpful in getting me my new Ford Escape with all of the features that I wanted. He was very professional, friendly, and cooperative, as was all of your staff. Many other people on your staff came up to me and introduced themselves, and told me that f I needed any other assistance, to please let them know. I would like to thank all of you for a very favorable experience with buying my new vehicle.