Sunshine Ford Lincoln

Used 888-404-9110
Service 888-310-3858

Ford Fusion

by from Newburgh, NY |

Leased a Fusion for three years...2nd time leasing from Sunshine Ford. Great experience with a knowlegable salesman who listened to what I wanted and got me the right car for a fair price. Easy paperwork and fast service. All done in one afternoon in about three hours.

Good Time at the Dealership

by from Walden, NY |

Ford 2014 Focus SE sedan. Good service, helpful staff. No hassles or haggles.

Great Buying experience

by from New Windsor, NY |

The pricing was better than my existing lease with another company. In turn a got a better vehicle for less than i was paying on my current lease. They were very ease to work with.

Great Sales Team

by from Poughquag, NY |

Randy did an outstanding job working with me and finding the vehicle that I wanted.

Great salesman (Frank simpson) experience.

by from Newburgh, NY |

This is the fifth car that I purchased from Sunshine. I had a 2009 MKZ and it was a great car, I didn't think the 2014 MKZ could surpass it, but it has. The 2014 MKZ is a remarkable car, love all the new features and the smooth comfortable ride. I was very surprised how well the 4cyl Eco boost runs, great pep and runs better than the 2009 6 cyl. I stopped in and asked for Frank Simpson, he sold me the 2009 MKZ. I had a terrific experience in 2009 with Frank's excellent knowledge of the car. Frank is an excellent salesman, he made me feel comfortable with his manner, friendliness and how he presented the new car. Frank Simpson makes Sunshine Lincoln shine and is a real added bonus for the dealership. Frank showed me how the car operates and assured me that I can call him with any questions. I know being a salesperson is a hard job, Frank makes it look easy. I never felt this comfortable buying a car before, thanks to you Frank. He also made the task of signing all the paperwork easy and stress free. The rest of the staff that I met or dealt with were caring and greeted me with a smile. Frank introduced me to the service staff and they also made me feel comfortable. I will be back in three years for another new Lincoln.

sunshine ford

by from Newburgh, NY |

from the moment I walked in, everyone was so helpful and wanted the best for me. just like family. From the Fonz, to service tech, loan manager, and the big man( manager). I have never seen everyone get involved, just to make sure my needs were met. I love my 2012 ford fiesta !!!!!

Sunshine is the BEST!

by from Newburgh, NY |

Super, thank you. I am very pleased with the solution the team came up with.

#1 dealership

by from Highland Falls, N.Y. |

GREAT DEALERSHIP! Highly recommend! If your really interested in buying a great vehicle at the best price from a dealership that goes above and beyond to give you the best possible service, then this is where you should buy your next vehicle. From the time we enteted the dealership and met with Frank, we were treated with respect and importance. Nothing like other dealerships we had gone to. Frank and all the staff were friendly and attentive. Frank was the best...from the time he greeted us till the time came to drive off with our new car! He listened to us and what we were looking for in the new car we wanted to purchase and worked hard to get us the best deal. We were introduced to the finance manager and the General Manager of Sunshine Ford Lincoln Joseph Colandrea . He has an awesome staff thats experienced and informative. We love our new 2014 Ford Fiesta and we are proud to have become part of the Sunshine Ford Lincoln Family. We have had the best car buying experience and plan on seeing their team again for all our service needs. Frank Simpson and Joseph Colandrea your the best! Thanks for everything! CONGRATS ON YOUR DEALERSHIP...ITS #1....

#1 dealership