Meriden Hyundai

(4.5) 6 Reviews

318 S Broad St, Meriden, CT 06450

exceeded expectations

by from Berlin CT |

This was the second new vehicle in 2 years purchased there, first was my Gen coupe and now my father bought a Sante fe. They swapped with another dealer in 1 day to get the options he wanted and at a very fair price. Our salesman Joe Connolly was the best and never any pressure. Thanks for an easy purchase.

Great Experience

by from Southington, CT |

Just purchased a 2011 Sonata from Meriden Hyundai. I dealt with Habib (Salesman), Peter(Sales Manager) and Mike (Finance) and was very pleased with all. Helpful and courteous to the last detail. The facility is great. They all went the extra mile to close a great deal.

Shaky Experience

by from Meriden, CT |

I set up an appointment online to test drive a car. I was then constantly harassed by the two media girls daily, Victoria and Kayla. The day I had an appointment to test drive I received an e-mail from one of the girls saying to "schedule a test drive today." I came in and my salesman took over, His name is Nick. He was very pleasant however his knowledge was not the best. The car I test drove has a driver selectable steering wheel that changes the amount of forced used to turn the wheel. He stated the setting also changes the handling as well as the suspension, which is false. I decided to buy that day however they didn't have the car I wanted so they had to find one for me. 2 days later, I had my car. After purchasing the car, Nick has been really bothersome. He doesn't want me to talk to anyone else at the dealer besides him. Most times he has been really rude too, like not calling me back or taking a phone call while having a conversation with me. I had 4 serious problems in 4 days of ownership. I got corporate involved and everything is seems to be fixed now. Cathy from the service department is really nice. She is informative and really great. After my car was in the shop, I noticed the dash wasn't properly fitted together. I had to pop my dash together. This questions the quality of repair. The dealership was recently redesigned and is very nice. The waiting room is filled with donuts, juice and a big screen TV. Vending machines are available as well. Since there are many other Hyundai dealerships in CT, my advise would be to go to a couple and really feel comfortable with the salesperson.

Great Experience at Meriden Hyundai

by from Bristol, CT |

We went to Meriden Hyundai because I saw a used 2011 Hyundai Santa Fe there on cars.com. We went on a Monday. There, we met Tommy Ortiz. He thought that this car was sold. We test drove a new one, but unfortunately wasn't in our budget. He then informed us that the Santa Fe I wanted to see was still there, but needed some detailing. We went back on Wednesday. We took the SUV for a ride. I loved it and so did my husband. We sat down with Tommy, exchanged a few numbers and we said yes. Signed some papers, put a downpayment and it was easy. We went back on Friday and picked up the Santa Fe and it looked awesome! I am very happy now with my 2011 Hyundai Santa Fe!! I would recommend the dealership, very professional. Tommy was great - never pushy, just mild-mannered, relaxed and told us the truth about the SUV. He was great!! My experience with Meriden Hyundai was awesome!! Thanks so much! Sandy & Chic

Love my Sonata 2.0

by from Southington |

What a great time I had picking up my New Sonata. They made it fun. The showroom is all new and soon I her a new service Dept. can't wait.

New Car Purchase

by from Milford, CT |

I highly recommend speaking with Allison from the Internet Inquiry Dept. (you only can get her quotes if you inquire through the internet), or Frank Kimball in the Sales Dept. Both went above and beyond to help me in my new car purchase. If you want the best deal of any of the Hyundai dealerships out there, it is definitely worth a shot to give Allison and Frank Kimball a call. I did A LOT of research, and they were the most helpful, and most honest with information. I only wrote "good" for the overall facilities question because it is an older building. They are in the process of purchasing a brand new building or remodeling the one they are currently in. So, pretty soon that category will be "excellent" as well.