Steve Rogers Ford

Service 888-378-3491 Service 888-378-3491

We deal with HUNDREDS of Dealers and have access to THOUSANDS of vehicles

Made easy

by from Monclova Ohio |

I just stopped in killing time and looked at the new F150. Bought a truck that day. Dealership made it easy. Just that simple.

February 21, 2016

Thanks so much for your feedback. If there is anything else we can do for you, please give us a call. Safe (and fun) driving!

Carlos Grieser

by from Archbold, Ohio 43502 |

I do have a problem. since the tires were rotated, the low tire pressure warning lite is on on the dash. I checked all the tires, the pressures are all 50 lbs. What else could be wrong? Thank you Carlos Grieser

April 29, 2016

Hi, Vicki, we are happy you had a pleasant experience at our dealership. If you need more help, our team is available to talk -- safe travels!

Bought 2 used cars!

by from Monclova, OH |

My wife and I came in for a used car and decided on buying two, a 2013 Ford Focus and a 2008 Ford Edge. Both vehicles were just at the top end of our budget but they were market priced and what we were looking for. Our salesman, Robby, worked with us on both vehicles for about 3 hours. We negotiated an acceptable price and made the deal. We also had an issue noted with the Edge that was taken care of timely by your service shop. I did ask for two sets of keys for both cars and to my disappointment was told that the Focus only came with one. I could get this special key at your service shop for $160 I was told. This is an added expense that I think is unreasonably priced. I also failed to point out a sound from the front end of the Focus. We had negotiated the Edge first and then took the Focus for a ride. By this time, I was tired and wanted to move this process along and it was after 7:00pm. I will bring the car in and have you check it out but I fear more $$$ to spend. After all is said, we both love our "new" vehicles. I commute long distance and am more than pleased with getting 37mpg! Thank you, Rob Keller

Great Sales and Service

by from Whitehouse, OH |

Purchased 2016 F-150 4x4 SuperCrew Lariat Sport Thanks to Dennis in Sales for his hard work and efforts to deliver the truck I wanted, its AWESOME! Additional thanks to Dan in Service, continued great support for past 10 years and many years to come. -Sincerely, Loren Sullivan

April 29, 2016

We appreciate your response, Loren! The staff at Steve Rogers Ford always strives to provide personable and excellent customer service. We greatly appreciate your business and thank you again for the review!

Great services

by from Bradner, Ohio |

I purchased my F150 from Steve Rogers Ford and I love it ! All of my service is also completed there also The service guys are awesome and very easy to work with ! I highly recommend your dealership and service to everyone !

Retired Air Force

by from Monclova, Ohio |

2016 Ford Transit Connect 6 passenger Wagon. It is fully equipted. I bought the Transit on first sight. Did not need to test drive, because of past knowledge of the transit in Spain. The price is just a little bit high. I am fully satisfied with my wagon at this time. I have driven it a little over 1500 miles. I have only had it in the shop once. The Tech checked it out an explained to me what he had found. There was nothing wrong. I have had outstanding support from the whole Steve Rogers team. What I have seen and heard about Mr. Steve Rogers. It is no wonder that his team is so customer service oriented people. My only regret is that I did not know about Steve Rogers Ford dealership when I came to Ohio 3 years ago. I have been driving Ford motor cars since 1952. Don Burpee

Best Dealership ever!!

by from Grosse Pointe, Michigan |

Everything went smooth and perfect for our family. We have purchased several vechicles for Steve Rogers Ford and will continue to do so in the future.

April 1, 2016

Hi, Richmond, we are happy you had a pleasant experience at our dealership. Thank you for your positive review and recommendation of our dealership!

Great Service, Great Staff, Great deal!

by from Toledo, Ohio |

My experience at Steve Rogers Ford was one of excellence! The staff made my whole family feel like we were part of there family. The customer service was great, and they did all the work when it came to my financing and made the process easy. We have found our family dealership and will send people to them. If you want an honest dealership where you will get a great price and great after purchase care, then this is the place that you want to go! Charles & Melody Waters Jr.

April 1, 2016

We are happy that we were able to provide a professional, courteous, and engaging experience! It is our goal for all our staff to provide a positive customer experience and we?re glad you are satisfied. Happy motoring!

A car dealership you can trust.

by from Lambertville, MI |

I purchased my Escape from Steve Roger's Ford in Whitehouse, Ohio, back in the summer and have had nothing but wonderful service from this company. I would recommend them to anyone who is looking for a new or used vehicle. From the salesman to the service people, I have nothing but high praise.

April 1, 2016

Thanks so much for the wonderful comments of the team here at Steve Rogers Ford. We appreciate your positive review!

Good service

by from Waterville, Ohio |

very good usually but depends on who waits on you. The young man working in the service area is GREAT! The older gentleman makes me feel like an idiot when I ask questions so I would rather mot deal with him. He needs to think before he speaks. Maybe not work in customer service.