Steve Rogers Ford

Service 888-378-3491

We deal with HUNDREDS of Dealers and have access to THOUSANDS of vehicles

Good experience

by from Dayton oh |

I had a positive experience over the phone while talking about the vehicle. So much so, that I drove 2 hours to see it and subsequently buy it. Thanks to Dan and Julie for all their help!

Not Pleased

by from Rural Northwest, Ohio |

Attempted to purchase a vehicle at this dealership. Dealer refused to honor an online coupon straight from its own website. After negotiations halted, dealer raised the price of the vehicle for leverage purchases. Two days after leaving the car lot, dealer called back and said our offered had been accepted. Unfortunately for them, this poor sales tactic lost them a sale as I had already purchased another vehicle. Sales practices do not seem ethical to me. Will not buy any vehicle from this dealership.

Steve Rogers Ford responded to this review

March 11, 2014

Hello, I do apologize that you did not have a good experience here at the dealership. We do improve the condition of our vehicles when needed, which may result in a price change. If you would like to discuss further please dont hesitate to call me directly at the dealership! Thanks! Kristy Rogers