Steve Rogers Ford

Service 888-378-3491

We deal with HUNDREDS of Dealers and have access to THOUSANDS of vehicles

Great family owned dealership

by from Bowling Green, Ohio |

Grade A service from a family owned dealership! I get "The Works" package every time on my 2012 F-150. Comes out clean, sharp, and ready to go!!! They really care about their customers.

The Best in Customer Satisfaction

by from Waterville OH |

Purchased my brand new F-350 Super Duty trucks (in 2008, 2011 and 2014), all from Steve Rogers Ford. By far, the BEST in customer satisfaction. Will not shop anywhere else. Have recommended them to anyone I know that is shopping for a new or used vehicle.

Awesome service at Steve Rogers Ford

by from Waterville, oh |

I've purchased 4 vehicles from Steve Rogers Ford. Their team always provides outstanding customer service, both Sales and Service departments! Always willing to go the extra mile to find exactly what I'm looking for in a vehicle. As a woman, sometimes I feel as though other dealerships are almost "daring" me to make a purchase. The folks at Steve Rogers do not put that kind of pressure on me. They make the entire buying process easy and hassle-free.

Great Dealership!! Very fair & easy to deal with!

by from Perrysburg, OH |

We have been purchasing vehicles from this dealer since 2007. Have bought several vehicles both personal and business. They have located vehicles from other dealers, been very fair on trade ins, and can usually obtain better financing terms than local credit union offers. When I first went in there I wasn't impressed with the facilities but the staff, especially Jason and Dennis, have been superb. I would recommend them to anyone. Don't just take my word for it, give them a call. You won't be disappointed.

Wonderful staff!

by from Grosse Pointe, MI |

I just purchased a new car from Steve Rogers Ford. I visited the dealership multiple times before I made a decision and everyone was very helpful and patient with me. I was able to proceed at my own pace and never felt pressured. I highly recommend Steve Rogers Ford to anyone looking to purchase or lease a new car. I couldn't have asked for a more enjoyable experience!

The BEST FIRST experience ever!

by from Ottawa Lake, MI |

The Steve Rogers Ford staff made my very first buying experience GREAT! The General manager Jason and his staff allowed me the time I needed to decide to purchase my first new vehicle without any pressure. Once I decided on the vehicle I was ready to purchase, they made an extremely competitive deal that once compared, I could not pass up. The entire process was transparent and professional. I just find it hard to believe there could have been a more enjoyable and pleasant buying experience than I had at Steve Rogers Ford.

No Deal

by from Lucas County, Ohio |

The sales person was as helpful as possible--however the sales manager, Jason, is irrational. Brought a vehicle for a trade-in, he scanned the vin number. The deal is hinging on trade-in value--5 days later he still refuses to release an amount on the trade-in. The salesman explains that he won't until I sign a sales agreement. I don't buy anything blindly--Another local dealership made an offer with in 15 minutes. Guess where I won't be buying my next vehicle from?

Good experience

by from Dayton oh |

I had a positive experience over the phone while talking about the vehicle. So much so, that I drove 2 hours to see it and subsequently buy it. Thanks to Dan and Julie for all their help!

Steve Rogers Ford responded to this review

July 24, 2014

Thank you so much for your business!

Not Pleased

by from Rural Northwest, Ohio |

Attempted to purchase a vehicle at this dealership. Dealer refused to honor an online coupon straight from its own website. After negotiations halted, dealer raised the price of the vehicle for leverage purchases. Two days after leaving the car lot, dealer called back and said our offered had been accepted. Unfortunately for them, this poor sales tactic lost them a sale as I had already purchased another vehicle. Sales practices do not seem ethical to me. Will not buy any vehicle from this dealership.

Steve Rogers Ford responded to this review

March 11, 2014

Hello, I do apologize that you did not have a good experience here at the dealership. We do improve the condition of our vehicles when needed, which may result in a price change. If you would like to discuss further please dont hesitate to call me directly at the dealership! Thanks! Kristy Rogers