Colandrea Buick GMC, Inc.

39 Route 17K, Newburgh, NY 12550

New 888-795-7450 New888-795-7450
Used 888-697-6695 Used888-697-6695
Service 877-280-7439 Service 877-280-7439

Our Personal Best for Less! The HOME of YES!!!!

Excellent Experience!

by from Montgomery, NY |

My experience with Colandrea Buick-GMC was exciting, fun and "ENJOYABLE". AND I drove, my "dream car" home. I have been a customer with Colandrea for 5 years. Even after doing my research on the internet, I still chose to make my investment with Colandrea's. Colandrea Buick-GMC has a MISSION STATEMENT it reads as follows; "We aim to foster life-long relationships with our customers as members of our family by providing quality service, exceptional value and peace of mind." Over the past five years, I have been treated as family and found this "Mission Statement" to be true. David Colandrea made me an offer I couldn't refuse, was professional and fair. Robert Dombrosky was professional, took his time explaining every detail of the transaction, making sure I was comfortable with my investment. With the exceptional service, value, and professionalism, I "ENJOYED" my experience and the investment I made. I highly recommend Colandera Buick -GMC.

great service

by from New Windsor, New York |

I am 62 yrs old and have been a repeat Colandria customer for over 20 years now. The first and formost reason for my repeat business with Colandria is Darryl Schular our dealer rep. Twenty some years ago,after visiting numerous other dealerships, my husband and I decided to stop in at Colandria. Darryl approached us asking if we needed any help and a customer/rep relationship started right from the beginning due to his friendly, helpful, informative non pushy approach. He has followed through with us on every aspect of buying a car ever since and has proven to be the most caring car salesman I have ever encountered. Needless to say we have purchased numerous cars through Darryl over the years and will continue to do so. I can honestly say, thanks to Darryl, purchasing a car has been enjoyable and I have been pleased with each and every purchase... not the usual stressful nightmare that buying a car can be.

Going the extra mile!

by from New Windsor, NY |

Prior to buying the first of many cars from Darryl Schular at Colandrea; I like many people was apprehensive about the process. That apprenhension ceased to exist after my first experience with Darryl. His consultative approach put me in the right car within my budget. Two years ago while in for service, Darryl and I were talking about a few things I would like in my next car including the color red. More recently just before my birthday, Darryl called me asking if he could bring something to my house he thought my husband would like to get me as a gift. The 2015 Yukon Denali had all of the features not to mention the color he and I had talked about years before. He even made sure it fit in my garage. Darryl always puts my needs ahead of his need to make a sale. He's called me after I've been in for service to make sure I'm satisfied. Next time you are looking for a car take the time to give Colandrea a try. Ask for Darryl specifically and you'll be pleasantly surprised.

Salesmanship

by from Beacon, NY |

I have been leasing and buying cars from Colandrea for 19 years. Over the years, you get to know everyone who works at the dealership - a staff that is stable as many of them have been there ever since the first car I purchased. They have a huge inventory and will find whatever you want if they don't have it. They provide those amenities that make waiting for service comfortable and even pleasant. I have been working with the same salesperson, Darryl Schuler since my first lease. He is very professional, takes care of all the paperwork for you, helps you set up your phone and gadgets, and follows up on a regular basis.

Excellent experience- highly recommended

by from Shelton, CT |

Note I sent to owner Rick: Hi Rick, I just wanted to send a quick note to discuss the experience I had with your dealership. In a few words, it was great and I would not hesitate to purchase from your dealership again. From the minute I saw the Avalanche online, to the minute I drove off the lot, I was extremely pleased with the service provided. I would like to point out a few key people to acknowledge: Jeff Zamler- friendly, professional, not-pushy, realistic and someone who knows his cars. Jeff took the time to explain every single function and answer every question with regards to the Avalanche. He was detailed and followed through on every promise. I never felt pressured and he had my best interests in mind from the minute I walked in. I have nothing but good things to say about him and would purchase another car from him tomorrow morning. And this is from someone who lives in Shelton, Connecticut. That speaks for itself. We discussed warranty options, got a fair trade in for my Jeep and a good price on a great truck. What else could you want? . Doug (finance guy)- friendly and worked with me to make sure price and APR was within my budget. Patient man who ran the numbers 5 times and always looked out for my best interest. Never pushy and wanted to make sure I was a satisfied customer. Excellent representation of working with a customer to meet a budget and get them to a price that works for them. Overall, a great interaction and a nice guy to boot. Carissa Splain- patient, detailed, friendly and well written. Carissa was my first point of contact and was great from the beginning. She always emailed me responses, worked with me on the price with the sales team and got me in the door. That is proof that she did her job exceptionally well. I had to see the truck and she reassured me that Colandrea would make me a deal that would work within my budget. She is a great employee and I would highly recommend anyone to email her and work with her over the internet on purchasing a new or used vehicle. Service Team- Gina, and all- smiling and friendly. Nice to have car hand washed post service too !! I plan on bragging to all about my experience on the web and feel free to use me as a reference for future clients/anything you need from a customer perspective. Well done by all !!! Thanks and I will see you all soon, Rich