Sherwood Chevrolet Buick GMC

Used 877-439-7421
Service 888-475-4671

Worth the drive!

by from Brattleboro,VT |

I purchased a 2011 GMC Denali from Brian which turned out to be worth the 250 mile drive from Vermont. All the paperwork was ready to go and Tony made the process easy and was able to answer any questions we had to make the out of state purchase fast and simple. Facility is dated but a brand new facility is underway next door. I would have no problem driving back if they had a vehicle I wanted. Thanks Brian and Tony. JMM.

Hassle-free sale with Great Customer Service

by from Bethesda, MD |

I searched for a Hyundai Tuscon on Cars.com and Sherwood had the exact one I was looking for. I contacted the dealer via email and Brian, the salesman, called me immediately. Unlike other dealers who want you to visit the dealer first and then negotiate the price, Brian negotiated the price over the phone. We agreed on a price and he emailed me the quote. I set a time to meet him at the dealer the next day. I flew in from out of town and Brian had me picked up at the airport which was 40 miles away. I took the car for a test drive and then purchased it. The whole transaction took about two hours. It was the most hassle-free experience I've had when purchasing a vehicle.