Jackson Chevrolet

660 S Main St, Middletown, CT 06457

New 888-819-6732
Used 888-541-9097
Service 888-431-6548

Jackson Chevrolet WON'T be under sold! See why Jackson is the fastest growing Chevrolet dealer in the Area!

Best car buying experience ever!

by from Rocky Hill, CT |

Just want to share my experience with Jackson Chevrolet. I was looking to lease a Chevy Volt. I went to 2 Chevy dealerships and while the other one wasn't willing to even take the time to properly valuate my trade and not even mention any of the current deals going on, the people at Jackson made the experience 100% better. I dealt specifically with Matt who told me about all the current deals with the Volt, all the rebates, and even asked about what other vehicles were in the family to give me an added competitor discount. He was extremely knowledgeable about the cars, the leases and was willing to bend over backwards to get me into the car I wanted. Then I dealt with John who was the numbers guy. He was the one that actually did the appraisal on my car and worked the numbers. Of all the dealerships that I went to, John gave me the most money for my trade in, which was going to be negative equity and they made it work, reworking the numbers to get the car into a manageable lease price that I could not only afford, but save money and walk away with not owing anything on the car I have now. The best part of the experience was that they treated me with respect, I never felt pressured and I always felt like they were working for me and with my best interest in mind, to not only get me into the car I wanted, but making a wonderful impression for future business, which I will absolutely come back to them when my lease is up for my next car. In this day and age where the car buying experience is more of a hassle and usually a maddening experience, my experience at Jackson was probably the best I have ever had at any dealership I have been to. Those guys have earned my business and more importantly my respect of how a business should be run and how you should treat your customer. I cannot recommend them highly enough, truly.

Best Dealership in Connecticut

by from Killingworth CT |

Going from dealer to dealer looking for a used car was becoming a drag. Same old salespeople trying to get the consumer hook, line, and sinker. They'd all say whatever just to get your sale and I wasn't into that. All that changed when I walked into the showroom of Jackson Chevrolet. Never before had I been so impressed. I was treated with great respect and no pressure whatsoever. I first met John Vigneri (general sales manager) and after talking to him for a while, felt like I knew him all my life. Unlike other salespeople, he was very open and honest. That goes a very long way in this day and age. When he had Joe Bartucca help me in the purchase of my car, I was sold-no pun intended. Joe is a first class guy with a wealth of information and knowledge. I've never had a more relaxed, enjoyable car buying experience in my life I want to thank both John and Joe for all their genuine efforts they put forth. It's nice to know that there still is a dealership in Connecticut worth going to.

Fabulous Dealership!

by from Portland, CT |

We recently purchased a 2015 Tahoe from Matt Bouchard at Jackson Chevrolet. Matt was very very attentive and informative. He was also very patient with us while we were making our decision. We never felt pressured or overwhelmed. Everyone else from the sales manager, Finance manager and receptionist were also great! After the sale Matt spent almost a hour with us explaining all the features our new SUV had to offer. We are very happy to be apart of the Jackson Family!

STANLEY GREAT JOB

by from berlin ct. |

STANLEY DOES A GREAT JOB 44 YEARS SELLING CARS AND STILL LOVES IT. GREAT JOB STANLEY WE HOPE YOU SELL MANY MORE CARS

Great Service At Jackson Chevrolet

by from East Hartford ct |

My sister purchased a new vehicle in Dec,of 2013. She was given excellent service from Nick Hammond so I also went to JACKSON CHEVROLET where I purchased my vehicle. Customer service once again was excellent from Nick Hammond. Also I would like to thank Kevin LoSacco for all his services. And a thank you to John (General Manager) for all his services. A job well done by all. Thank You Guys

Great Service At Jackson Chevrolet

by from East Hartford ct |

Ist time Jackson Chevrolet Customer

by from Hgganum CT |

Needed to replace my vehicle ASAP, researched the Equinox and decided to visit Jackson Chevrolet based on friend's recommendation, and long time presence in Middletown. Greeted by Nick Hammond upon arrival, explained what I was looking for; he explained the options available to purchase a used or new vehicle as well as lease options. Chose to lease a 2014 Equinox LT, to take advantage of their two year/24, 000 miles scheduled maintenance plan, the 3 years/36,000, Bumper to Bumper warranty and the 5 year/100,000 miles powertrain warranty. Thanks Nick and Jackson Chevrolet

satisfied customer

by from NY, NY |

I bought a used Chevy Silverado from Jackson Chevrolet and had a very positive experience with Matt Bouchard and Kevin LoSacco. Both were very professional and true to their word. It was really a pleasant experience. And I love the truck.

Happy Customer

by from Wallingford CT |

Our experience with this dealership has been excellent. Their professionalism, courtesy and attention to detail was amazing. We were greeted by several of their top managers during our visits, assuring that we were comfortable and well taken care of. We couldn't praise our sales consultant, Nick Hammond enough because he was very knowledgeable about the cars that we were interested in, listened carefully to our questions and comments that we made during our time with him, and made sure that we were completely satisfied throughout our shopping experience. My husband and I would also like to acknowledge Kevin LoSacco, their business manager. Kevin's professionalism, knowledge and efficiency made the purchasing process very easy and pleasant. We can certainly recommend this dealership with confidence.

Outstanding help

by from Cromwell, Ct |

The staff at Jackson's was outstanding from the receptionist, to the internet manager, and the business manager. they were all very helpful.

Happy with Jackson

by from Portland,CT |

Just purchased a 13 Chevy Surburban at Jackson. First time at the dealership and Nick Hammond did a fantastic job. Thanks to John and Kevin as well. The entire transaction was conducted with the effort to get the deal done--I appreciated straightforward, customer friendly service...good car buying experience.