Jackson Chevrolet

660 S Main St, Middletown, CT 06457

New 888-819-6732
Used 888-541-9097
Service 888-431-6548

Jackson Chevrolet WON'T be under sold! See why Jackson is the fastest growing Chevrolet dealer in the Area!

Great Corvette Buying Experience!

by from Cromwell, Ct |

We ordered a 2015 Corvette-got a good price. Stanley kept us apprised of the status of our car in the factory. The car arrived in good time and Kevin did a great job explaining our financing and warranty options. This was a once-in-a lifetime purchase and the experience was wonderful at Jackson Chevrolet!

always excellent

by from Waterford, Ct |

I have leased two vehicles thru Matt Bouchard at Jackson Chevrolet. Matt did a great job in both cases getting me all the credits/rebates/special offers available to maximize my savings. He is easy to talk to and very sincere in his efforts to help you get the vehicle that best fits your needs which are qualities that you do not find in the vast majority of car salespeople. The dealership seems well run and the service department is immaculent! I live in Waterford, a 50 mile drive from Jackson chevrolet in Middletown but it is worth the drive to work with Matt.

Very disappointed in service

by from Middletown, CT |

Everything was going great until I got in to pick up my truck. There was a scratch on the interior door, that is getting fixed which was nice. The person that takes care of the financial things was less than enthused to be there and he did not have any people skills what so ever. He ruined my experience of buying a new truck, and was not at all helpful with what we had asked. He wanted to get done with the process and leave to go home. Very poor experience with this man, named Kevin. I was also told that they could not fix the bed of the truck because it's due to heat, there is a bump where it raised; therefore when my daughter gets a new car, we will not be returning to Jackson Chevrolet Very dissatisfied.

Our 2015 CRUZE Purchased Through Stan Statkiewicz

by from Newington, CT |

We are very satisfied with our new Chevy CRUZE that we picked up a week ago tomorrow. This is our 5th car purchase (3 new / 2 Used) that we've made through Stanley Statkiewicz over the last 18 years. We gave Stanley a list of equipment & options that we wanted on a 2015 CRUZE. He located one within Connecticut, had it delivered to Jackson Chevrolet within hours, got it prepped and SIMONIZED and we had the finalized sale in less than 30 hours. Also Stanley's time spent in going over the 2015 CRUZE's features and options, made it a lot easier getting familiar with this vehicle. His knowledge and staying updated on all of the Chevrolet car's electronic devices and various features over the years, help in making us feel very comfortable before leaving the Jackson Chevrolet Dealership. Stanley is a great asset to your sales team and we'd also like to thank Sal and Kevin for their assistance in our latest purchase.

Excellent service at all levels.

by from Trumbull, CT |

The service at all levels from the GM, Tamera Jackson to the Sales Manager, Sal to the sales consultant, Stanley and the Finance Manager was absolutely superb. I went back to Chevy after many years in another make and I am so pleased I made the switch to the new Impala. It is a tremendous vehicle. I had an outstanding experience and that reflects on the ownership and the management at every level. Well done Jackson!!!

Great experience

by from Farmington, Ct |

Definately one of the best car buying experiences that I've ever had. Salesman Stanley Statkiewicz was honest, friendly, and very no nonsense. Also took time out to show me vehicle settings and features. Love my 2015 Chevy Cruze. Highly recommended.

Great Service!

by from Middletown, CT |

Stanley was wonderful to deal with!! He made the process simple and easy and we found exactly what we wanted!

Outstanding from Sales to Service!

by from Connecticut |

Bought new car there years ago and have always been pleased with the honesty, assistance, and helpfulness of the service department, both at the service desk (Matt has always been so helpful) and with the mechanics. When it was time to get a new car, that is where I wanted to purchase. Adam was my salesperson who addressed my questions and was pleasant to work with ... Very nice and helpful! Sal and Kevin were also incredibly helpful and, as a return buyer, went the extra mile to make things work! Thank you all! Great for years!!!

Stan Statkiewicz

by from Cromwell |

I recently purchased a Red 2010 Corvette Grand Sport on 5-15-2015 from Jackson Chevrolet and Stan Statkiewicz. My brother in law bought the "other" Red 2010 Corvette Grand Sport a day or two earlier The next day, I visited Jackson and was met by Stan. After a short discussion, Stan told me of the other Orange and the Silver Corvettes that were also available, at less money. I've known Stan for about 35 years, but hadn't seen him over that time, as I have not been a Chevy owner since 1983. I just want to take moment, and tell you that Stan Statkiewicz was the consummate Professional in assisting me in my purchase. Stan helped me thru the purchase process, assisting me with needed Corvette info, and was at my call for anything I needed re: this car. Did I say Stan is Professional?..........Yes, he certainly is, and he should be considered a valued asset to Jackson Chevrolet Co., and held as a benchmark to other car salesmen in general......... In fact, if other car salesmen were as professional as Stan, the car buying process would be far more comfortable for many shoppers. I would, and will recommend Jackson Chevrolet and Stan Statkiewicz to any of my friends wishing to shop Chevy's or Corvettes in the future. I give Stan Statkiewicz my highest regards as a Salesman, and as a Professional in his field, and also as a faithful representative of Jackson Chevrolet Co. Warmest Regards, Tom. Smith Cromwell, Ct

recall service

by from new britain ct |

had service done due to recall and to fix possible future issues. Made appt. early and was told that I would be all set. Appt. scheduled at 8:30 car didn't get in until 9;40. Also part had to be picked up wasn't ordered .Left dealership a t 10:45 Was told that they had poor schedule times. If appt. was made in advance all times and parts should be available and work done on time

Outstanding

by from Foxon, CT |

Five Stars for Jackson Chevrolet. Five Stars for Stash Statkiewicz. Love my Captiva. I'll be back and I'll tell my friends.