Webb Ford

9809 Indianapolis Blvd, Highland, IN 46322

New 888-485-9913
Used 888-861-4109
Service 888-471-0153

Home of the Webb Boys!Indiana's #1 Largest Volume Dealer...... YOU PAY LESS BECAUSE WE SELL MORE!!!.....

Nice new Fusion with a full tank of gas

by from Highland, IN |

Webb Ford did a good job. Low pressure salesman. Everything went smoothly through finance with 60 months 0% interest.

October 16, 2014

Thank you for the great feedback, and we're very happy to hear you were pleased with your car buying experience. We appreciate the business and hope you're loving your new car! Please don't hesitate to give us a call if we can help with anything else!

Worthless

by from Laporte Indiana |

Couldn't even contact me after I put in an inquiry on one of their vehicles.

Great customer service

by from Highland In |

I purchased a truck from Webb about a year ago. I am completely satisfied with my purchase. I recently had to bring my truck in for a repair. I was completely satisfied with their setvice department. I would recommend this dealership to anyone

Ford Focus up and running again

by from Gary, IN |

The service on my 2013 Ford Focus went much better than I expected. It was repaired in just two days. When I called the service area I was informed of the status of the repair and an estimate of the repair time which was pretty much delivered in that time frame. The overall quality of service was excellent.

July 10, 2015

Katrina, thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts on your recent trip to Webb Ford! We hope to continue earning your business in the future!

Prompt Service

by from Munster |

dropped the truck off in the morning and picked it up by 6:00pm. Quick service. Thanks

Oil Change And Inspection

by from Lansing Ill. |

Did not need an appointment, drove right in. Oil change and inspection completed in about 45 min. Deena and Steve were great.

HORRIFIC - worst experience ever at a dealership

by from Fort Wayne, IN |

This was by far the most insulting experience I have encountered at a car dealership. The salesman "Danny" was juvenile and cocky the whole time. I should have known by the lack of responses to my email requests for more information, that my contact in person would be even worse. The car had 3 dash lights on, and the driver's side door handle was broken. That's as far as I wanted to go with my inspection, but Danny insisted that I drive the vehicle. After returning to the dealership, Danny tried the oldest tactic in the book by asking "what would it take to get me to buy this vehicle" I told him that I didn't want to buy it, but he said he could get me a "wow" price from the manager in two minutes. In the two minutes that he has gone, I decided that I didn't want the car if he gave it to me. He came back with a reduction of nearly 40 percent in the asking price. That was enough to tell me that this whole deal was shady. I told him again, that I wasn't interested, and began to leave. He pushed me several more times with the "everybody has a price" gem, which made me speed my exit. He followed out the door with two other salesman providing rude chatter at my heels. I thought I was in a bad movie. If I wasn't so angry about the whole thing, I would have laughed in their faces. I felt like I was in junior high. The entire experience was shameful. I can't believe that Danny or his cohorts in the used car department of Webb Ford ever sell a car to anyone. I have purchased many vehicles in my 50 years of life, and this experience is incomparable to any other.

Webb is the best

by from peotone, il |

This is my 4th Truck from Webb Ford. The whole staff is fantastic. I send all my friends and relatives to them. They work hard to get me what I want for a great price

December 30, 2014

JR, thank you for your continued loyalty to Webb Ford! We're so happy to hear that you can always count on us for wonderful service. We appreciate your recommendations and we look forward to seeing you soon!

Fusion Titanium Oil Change

by from Munster, IN |

I have had a great experience here. From Julian my salesman to services such as oil changes. They make sure that I leave with all of my questions addressed and they even answer all of my kids questions with patience and sincerity.

December 20, 2014

We're so glad you were pleased with your visit and enjoyed working with Julian and the rest of the team! Thank you for your business and we appreciate the great feedback!

webb was great

by from highland in |

Webb was great in helping me find my new car and their pricing was fantastic!

October 28, 2014

We're so glad you were pleased with your experience and we hope you're loving your new car! Thank you for your business and great feedback. It's very appreciated and we hope to work with you again in the future! Until then, please let us know if there is anything else we can assist you with!

Rude salesmen

by from Highland, IN |

I stopped off at web ford in highland Indiana to drop off a letter to the manager regarding a 5k sponsorship. The salesman told me that if I gave the letter today he would just throw it in the garbage because it was the end of the month and they were busy trying to meet their quota. All I was asking was to leave the letter no one had to look at it today or even this week. I will never shop at Webb ford for a car after being treated this way.

September 9, 2014

Lori, we're sorry to learn you were disappointed with your recent experience stopping in at Webb Ford. We would like to speak with you regarding these issues. Please feel free to give us a call at your earliest convenience and ask to speak with Dan Allen. Thank you for the feedback and we look forward to your call.