Webb Ford

9809 Indianapolis Blvd, Highland, IN 46322

New 888-485-9913
Used 888-861-4109
Service 888-471-0153

Home of the Webb Boys!Indiana's #1 Largest Volume Dealer...... YOU PAY LESS BECAUSE WE SELL MORE!!!.....

Nice new Fusion with a full tank of gas

by from Highland, IN |

Webb Ford did a good job. Low pressure salesman. Everything went smoothly through finance with 60 months 0% interest.

October 16, 2014

Thank you for the great feedback, and we're very happy to hear you were pleased with your car buying experience. We appreciate the business and hope you're loving your new car! Please don't hesitate to give us a call if we can help with anything else!

Oil Change And Inspection

by from Lansing Ill. |

Did not need an appointment, drove right in. Oil change and inspection completed in about 45 min. Deena and Steve were great.

HORRIFIC - worst experience ever at a dealership

by from Fort Wayne, IN |

This was by far the most insulting experience I have encountered at a car dealership. The salesman "Danny" was juvenile and cocky the whole time. I should have known by the lack of responses to my email requests for more information, that my contact in person would be even worse. The car had 3 dash lights on, and the driver's side door handle was broken. That's as far as I wanted to go with my inspection, but Danny insisted that I drive the vehicle. After returning to the dealership, Danny tried the oldest tactic in the book by asking "what would it take to get me to buy this vehicle" I told him that I didn't want to buy it, but he said he could get me a "wow" price from the manager in two minutes. In the two minutes that he has gone, I decided that I didn't want the car if he gave it to me. He came back with a reduction of nearly 40 percent in the asking price. That was enough to tell me that this whole deal was shady. I told him again, that I wasn't interested, and began to leave. He pushed me several more times with the "everybody has a price" gem, which made me speed my exit. He followed out the door with two other salesman providing rude chatter at my heels. I thought I was in a bad movie. If I wasn't so angry about the whole thing, I would have laughed in their faces. I felt like I was in junior high. The entire experience was shameful. I can't believe that Danny or his cohorts in the used car department of Webb Ford ever sell a car to anyone. I have purchased many vehicles in my 50 years of life, and this experience is incomparable to any other.

Webb is the best

by from peotone, il |

This is my 4th Truck from Webb Ford. The whole staff is fantastic. I send all my friends and relatives to them. They work hard to get me what I want for a great price

December 30, 2014

JR, thank you for your continued loyalty to Webb Ford! We're so happy to hear that you can always count on us for wonderful service. We appreciate your recommendations and we look forward to seeing you soon!

Fusion Titanium Oil Change

by from Munster, IN |

I have had a great experience here. From Julian my salesman to services such as oil changes. They make sure that I leave with all of my questions addressed and they even answer all of my kids questions with patience and sincerity.

December 20, 2014

We're so glad you were pleased with your visit and enjoyed working with Julian and the rest of the team! Thank you for your business and we appreciate the great feedback!

webb was great

by from highland in |

Webb was great in helping me find my new car and their pricing was fantastic!

October 28, 2014

We're so glad you were pleased with your experience and we hope you're loving your new car! Thank you for your business and great feedback. It's very appreciated and we hope to work with you again in the future! Until then, please let us know if there is anything else we can assist you with!

Rude salesmen

by from Highland, IN |

I stopped off at web ford in highland Indiana to drop off a letter to the manager regarding a 5k sponsorship. The salesman told me that if I gave the letter today he would just throw it in the garbage because it was the end of the month and they were busy trying to meet their quota. All I was asking was to leave the letter no one had to look at it today or even this week. I will never shop at Webb ford for a car after being treated this way.

September 9, 2014

Lori, we're sorry to learn you were disappointed with your recent experience stopping in at Webb Ford. We would like to speak with you regarding these issues. Please feel free to give us a call at your earliest convenience and ask to speak with Dan Allen. Thank you for the feedback and we look forward to your call.

new car buying

by from Crown Point, IN |

I was at Webb Ford in Highland and I bought a new Ford Fusion, traded in my 2012 for newer 2014 model. I love the car except for the new headrests, they sit at an awkward angle. I almost ended up with Hybrid Fusion but before we could work out a deal it was sold. Not quite sure how that happened but we were quite bummed about that, so if you are thinking about a car do not turn the keys back in especially if it is the only Hybrid on the lot. Lesson learned!! Overall it was a good experience got the second car on my list and a fair deal. I will most likely buy here again, just have to keep in mind about giving any keys back too soon.

September 9, 2014

John, we're very glad to know you were pleased with your experience. Please don't hesitate to give us a call if you would like to discuss the Hybrid. We apologize if there was any miscommunication, but we hope you're loving your new Fusion! Thank you for your business and feedback, and we look forward to working with you again in the future!

POWER STEERING RECALL

by from GRIFFITH, IN |

REC'D A RECALL FOR THE POWER STEERING. DROPPED OFF MY VEHICLE ON A TUESDAY EVENING AND IT WAS CHECKED OUT AND READY FOR PICK UP ON WEDNESDAY 8:00 AM. GREAT SERVICE.

August 2, 2014

Thank you very much for taking the time to share your feedback on our service team. It's greatly appreciated and we hope to work with you again in the future. Until then, please let us know if there is anything else we can help you with! Thanks again.

Poor Service, General Manager very rude.

by from Highland, Indiana |

My family has purchased our last five Fords from Webb Ford. The treatment we received from their general manager, Dan Allen, during the last purchase has left a very sour taste with us. His belligerent, rude, condescending attitude made it quite clear our business was not appreciated or welcomed. Their service department is pitiful at best. They tried to charge my daughter for a new engine when the real problem was a cracked oil sensor.

July 17, 2014

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback and make us aware of these concerns. We're sorry to hear you were not completely satisfied with your visit. Customer satisfaction is very important to us, and we never want you to feel as if you were not properly treated. Please feel free to give us a call if this is something you would like to speak with us further about. We would be happy to address any questions or concerns. Thank you, and we look forward to your call.

Service Department - Unsatisfactory

by from Northwest Indiana |

I purchased a 2007 Ford Explorer - Good Experience, purchased new, Love the car and took to the service department for most repairs other than tires and brakes. Had a transmission issue with the car after returning from a trip to Tennessee. Brought it to (what I thought were the experts) and after 5 attempts and over $1200 in repairs...the car was not repaired. They admitted they could figure what was wrong but would replace the whole transmission (out of warranty) for a cost of $3500 and would minus the $1200 I already paid. Their transmission tech was inexperienced and the manager (Vince S) didn't want to admit that is where the shortfall of the situation was. I called Ford Corporate who explained that because they tried to resolve by replacing the trans and subtracting the $1200 to rectify...they could do anything. Took it to a transmission specialist in Griffith who test drove, diagnosed, explained to me the exact issue of the transmission. Repaired my transmission for $850. **Another service issue, my car was jacked up from the bad gas. I took the car to them to fix with a full tank of gas. They repaired the car by removing all the gas and supposedly (?) another $900 in repairs. Gave me back the car with 2.5 gallons of gas in it. I did get reimbursed for the $900 in repairs from the BP, but did not get reimbursed for the $75 dollars in gas they took from me. Love the car, would buy another but not from Webb.