Schimmer Chevrolet Buick

1501 S 13th Ave, Mendota, IL 61342

New 888-317-4291
Used 888-317-4271
Service 866-413-7806

Come see why we have been in business for nearly 70 years!

Excellent buying experience.

by from Princeton, IL |

The Schimmer people were excellent to deal with. They were courteous, low pressure and professional. Plus, they arranged great financing at the dealership. My used vehicle looks like brand new!!! An excellent buying experience.

September 8, 2014

Thank you for leaving us a review, and for all the time words, JFC! We appreciate it, and of course, we appreciate your business to our store! IF you need any help in the future, we will be here for you! Just let us know!

AWESOME

by from Mendota, IL |

Best experienceI've hever had buying a car! HIghtly reccommend going here for your next vehicle!

September 9, 2014

We're glad you had such a great experience at our store! That's what we strive for! We appreciate your business, and if you need any assistance from us in the future, just let us know! We'll be here for you! :)

Great Buying Experience

by from Mendota, IL |

We had a great buying experience with Chad Edwards at Schimmers in Mendota. He took very good care of us and met all of our purchasing needs. I hope to do much more business with him in the future.

September 10, 2014

Hi Danny! We are glad to hear you had such a good experience at our store! We appreciate you leaving us a review, and of course, we really appreciate your business to our store! Please let us know if we can help with ANYTHING in the future!

Wonderful Experience

by from Mendota, IL |

Chad Edwards helped me find the perfect car for my elderly parents. It was a pleasure working with him. The dealership was clean and the staff were friendly. Chad went out of his way to make sure he found us the perfect vehicle that fit our needs. I will be returning to Chad for all my future purchases!

September 10, 2014

Hi Julie! Thank you for leaving us a review! We are glad we were able to help, and glad you had a great experience at our store! We appreciate your family's business to our store, and anytime you need any assistance in the future, just let us know!

Great Salesman

by from DePue, IL |

Chad Edwards helped me find the perfect vehicle. He understood exactly what I was looking for and spent the time to make sure I was completely happy. When I purchase my next vehicle in a couple years I will be returning to Chad. It is obvious that the customer is his number one priority!

September 8, 2014

Hi Meg! First, thank you for taking the time to leave us a review! We appreciate it, and of course, we appreciate your business to our store! Let us know anytime we can help out with anything in the future!

Satisfied Customer

by from Granville, IL |

I purchased my Chevy Traverse from Chad Edwards at Schimmers. I am completely satisfied with my purchase and will return to Chad for any further vehicle needs. He helped me purchase a vehicle that covered all my needs.

January 17, 2014

Hi Jason! Thank you for your nice review! We appreciate your business at our store, and Chad appreciate the kind words! We are happy to be your dealership :) Please let us know if we can help with anything in the future!

Great Buying Experience

by from Granville, IL |

I recently visited Chad Edwards at Schimmer GM for the purchase of my new car. It was a great buying experience! My purchase required must correspondence with multiple parties involved. He gladly spent numerous hours searching for vehicles & working numbers. I was impressed with his knowledge of all products I was interested in. I will be visiting Chad for future purchases and recommend others do so as well.

January 17, 2014

Hi Christina! Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review! We appreciate it and your business with our store! We'll be here to help however we can! Remember you first oil change is on us, and we hope to see you soon :)

Chad Edwards Went Above & Beyond

by from DePue, IL |

Chad Edwards recently found us the ideal 12 passenger van for our school district. With all his hard work, research, & ability to find us exactly what we were looking for we had the most pleasant & relaxed buying experience we have encountered thus far. We will definitely be returning to Schimmer GM and asking for Chad for our next vehicle purchase!

January 17, 2014

Hi Randy! We were glad to help find the right van for the school district, and we really appreciate you taking a moment to leave us this review! We also appreciate you and the school districts business being spent with us! Budgets are never easy :) Thank you again and we hope we will see you again soon!

Awesome dealership and employees

by from Dalzell, IL |

My fiancee and I recently purchased new cars. Chad Edwards was wonderful to work with. He did an excellent job of finding exactly what we wanted on the car and found it for us. The finance department was very friendly as well. I would highly recommend this dealership to anyone. Thanks to Chad, both my fiancee and I love our new cars.

January 17, 2014

Hi Tiffany! Thank you so much for the review! All of us, especially Chad, appreciate you taking the time to do so! We also appreciate you and your fiancee's business! If you have any questions or needs in the future, just let us know! And remember, your first oil changes are on us :D

Trading cars at Schimmer Buick

by from Kearney, MO |

We traded for a 2012 Lacrosse, we dealt with Nick Organ. Nick called us back when he said he would, he was professional, and met our needs. The dealership was clean and they had our car ready for us when we arrived. We would deal with and trade there again. If you are in the market for a new car, I would highly recommend Schimmer, Nick will work with you to make a good deal.

January 17, 2014

Hi Jack! Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us this nice review! We appreciate your business, and know you made quite a trip! We hope we made it well worth it! :) If there is anything we can do you for, please let us know! We'll be glad to help! And if you are ever in the area again, remember we have a free oil change for you!

New 2014 Chevy Impala

by from Mendota, Il |

We recently bought a new 2014 Chevrolet Impala from Frank Bromenschenkel at Schimmers in Mendota. It was a great buying experience. He was very helpful through out the whole process. I would definitely recommend him and this dealership. Thanks for making my car buying as easy as possible!

January 17, 2014

Hi BBCO :D We just wanted to say thank you for taking a moment and leaving some nice comments for us :) We appreciate your business, and if we can help with anything in the future, just let us know! And we look forward to seeing you for your free oil change :)