Prescott Bros

614 13th Ave, Mendota, IL 61342

New 888-244-9743
Used 888-245-1153
Service 888-429-4168

We are a Dealer for the People and we belive everyone deserves to be driving a nicer, newer car.

Fair and Honest

by from Grand Haven, Mi. |

A great group of people. Everyone, from the courteous ladies who answer the phones to the owner, all were pleasant and very helpful! Johnny Ray did a great job working with us and even picked us up from the train station! I would make the 4 1/2 hour trip again to purchase my next vehicle.

Prescott Bros responded to this review

April 10, 2014

Thank you so much for letting us know how we're doing! Nothing makes us happier at Prescott Brothers than to hear that we are doing right by our customers. We value your business and look forward to serving you in the future too!

GREAT PLACE TO PURCHASE

by from PRINCETON |

PURCHASE NEW DODGE - SALESMAN= SEAN - MADE A VERY EASY PROCESS. SEAN WAS VERY HELPFUL AFTER PURCHASE ALSO... WOULD USE THIS DEALER AGAIN... GREAT CUSTOMER SERVICE TEAM

Worth the drive.

by from Cedar Rapids, IOWA |

Drove 3 hours from Cedar Rapids, IA to purchase a van. Dealt with Pat, good guy. Well worth the drive. We passed over many CDJR dealerships to make the trip to Mendota. Would recommend this dealership to anyone.

Great customer service and excellent people!!!

by from Peru, IL |

I have never been treated so well as by this dealership over the last two years since my purchase. For example - My husband passed away and I was a little leary of purchasing a newer car without him. Duane Staus ... my salesman was extremely helpful, sincere, and made it an absolute delight through the whole process. In fact, he has taken the time to bring my car up for oil changes ever since purchase and deliver it back to me. I have been truly blessed and would love to tell everyone of Duane and Prescott Brothers in Mendota, IL.