Deacon's Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM

835 Som Center Rd, Mayfield, OH 44143

New 888-437-4178 New 888-437-4178
Used 888-331-6697 Used 888-331-6697
Service 877-221-6650 Service 877-221-6650

You've gotta make it to Mayfield!!!

Excellent experience purchasing a 2015 Jeep

by from Beachwood, Ohio |

My wife and I approached the front door of the Deacon's Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM on a cold snowy night, and Kyle, who became our salesman, promptly rushed to the door and opened it for us. What a gentleman!! Kyle showed us several jeeps in the showroom; by my choice it was too cold and snowy to go outside to the parking lot to see others. Kyle was knowledgeable about all features of the several jeeps we looked at. Warren, a sales manager, came by and introduced himself; there was a warm and friendly attitude that emanated from him, too--I took this as a good sign, as my name also is Warren. We arranged to come a second day to test drive a Jeep Cherokee; the car was warmed up and ready to go when we arrived at Deacon's. Kyle came with my wife and me to tell us about many features of the vehicle as we drove for a while. The purchase process was efficient. Deacon's did not have on their lot the car we wanted, but they were able to locate one elsewhere and they had it available for us several days earlier than they promised. When I picked up our new car, Kyle demonstrated and described all of the important features so that I would be comfortable driving the car and using its accessories. Before I departed with my new car, Warren came to say goodbye. The entire staff at Deacon's was cordial, and I felt well treated by all. Kyle was especially helpful during the entire process; AND he even phoned me a few days after I had the car to ask whether I had any questions and to inquire how I liked the car; I like it very much. I haven't yet experienced the vehicle servicing at Deacon's; I suspect that I will be just as efficient and effective as the purchasing of the vehicle was. I recommend Deacon's to all; and if you ever have any questions, I am sure you can feel free to call either Kyle or Warren and tell them "Warren" sent you.

I won't shop anywhere else!

by from Chagrin Falls, OH |

I was looking at used cars on Deacon's website (which is very up to date and user friendly) and found a beautiful 2010 Jeep! I ended up buying the car!

No return call on a two jeep sale

by from Lake county Ohio |

Stopped. In in a rush a few weeks ago stated I saw a jeep unlimited online I'd like to work,a possible deal on.i I could not stay but asked to be called back.i also said I'd be sending in my other half that day that we may buy two jeeps.upon arrival my other half was pushed off on another salesman that didn't listen and brought up the wrong fully loaded jeep to test drive stating they would drive first?. My other half left and we still haven't had a call back on a two jeep deal..in the past three weeks we did purchase 2 new vehicles elsewhere !

Great service at Deacon in Mayfield

by from Mayfield Ohio |

I have been Internet shopping and not having s good experience at the dealership So I looked for a five star dealer rating in my area (u actually asked Siri) and Descon was recommended I bought a 2014 Jeep Patriot! I got just what I wantd and everyone worked to get me the right price The financing process took longer than expected however in all fairness the other person called off so he was the only one there

Overall Easy Buying Experience

by from Willowick, OH |

I was hesitant to visit these guys because of prior bad experiences with other dealers. I voiced my concern to them and they went out of their way to make me feel at ease. I would recommend them if your in the market for sure. The only reason I gave 4 starts is that I dealt with two sales guys and the next day after I spoke with them they quit, so each time I have dealt with someone else.

Started out as a bad day. Deacon's fixed it.

by from Streetsboro, Ohio |

Great experience. My advice to everyone would be to be careful when reading bad reviews and remember that people are more likely to write a bad review if they've had a bad experience than if they had a good one. It looks a lot like the bad experiences were from people that came in and expected Deacon's to do some illegitimate business. I went in yesterday to look at a car with my wife and 14 month old. I was treated with respect and kindness from beginning to end. They loved playing with my daughter and worked around my financial situation very well. Even after the sale they stayed after close and talked about old times in the auto business. It was a great day overall and I am thankful. The building is easy to get to, has a nice customer lounge with coffee, soda, water, etc., flat screen TV, a children's play area. I'd go back just to hang out with the awesome employees and watch a basketball game on tv with the awesome employees haha! Great job guys. Thanks a ton. I love my car.

Great service

by from Willoughby, OH |

Everyone wa so friendly and made sure I received the best service possible. I bought my 2015 Chrysler 200 and Steve Kobe was my car dealer. He is very efficient and made sure I left with a smile on my face. I would recommend this dealership to anyone!

the worst service in town

by from Mayfield Village, Ohio |

when you set an appointment it mean nothing to them , Slow processing long wait add to that the place is under construction my car was clean when I dove in and a mess when I drove out , Not recommended, When you buy a new car you have choices don't forget one reason not to buy their product is very poor service, they will be nice to you during the sale but wait until you hit their service department , Unreliable.

Disrespectful arrogant service department customer

by from Mayfield village, Ohio |

I asked that the spare tire be rotated in tire rotation and was met with a condescending look and air blowing between the lips .you want what? I made an early appointment a week in advance and they had my vehicle all day (10:30am. ? 3:30pm.) I called to inquire and they were waiting on a part never bother to inform me, never called me, then when I stated it was unacceptable behavior on their part ? Kelly hung up on me. When I went to pick up I inquired again and I heard the same thing from Ed, ?I dunno?... I made the appointment a week ahead... ?I dunno? .. Finally, I don?t think there was a wheel alignment as the vehicle drives worse then when I took it in, plus it was not included in the outrageous bill. so, I requested for the second time that day that Dennis, the service manager call me ?I never received a call -I feel I was disrespected several times and overcharged for expressing my concerns .

Superb customer experience

by from Euclid, Ohio |

I stopped by to test drive a vehicle and was planning on test driving a vehicle at another dealership the same day. I never made it to the other dealership. Anthony and Jesse were so willing to work with me to fit me into a deal that I was comfortable with. Everyone at this dealership is so friendly too. Highly recommended!