Lindquist Ford

3950 Middle Rd, Bettendorf, IA 52722

Used 563-449-7322

Very nice customer service

by from Davenport, IA |

I made a quick trip to check out Lindquist Ford after a car I was planning to purchase at another dealership fell through. While Lindquist didn't have exactly what I was looking for, the salesman I worked with (Rich) was was nice and very straightforward with me. Having been given the runaround by two other dealerships prior to my visit to Lindquist Ford, I very much appreciated his upfront honesty that my criteria for what I wanted in a car might be a bit too narrow for the price I was looking for. Even though I didn't end up getting a car at Lindquist Ford, I would definitely revisit them in the future.

Do not stand behind their product or workmanship

by from Big Timber MT |

Not a place to do business with. They sold me a used vehicle with a bad manifold. They new it had a exhaust problem and told me they would take care of it before it was shipped to me. They did not when I asked them about it, it took over 2 months for them to contact me back and tell me they would not do anything about it. I had to write to ford directly to get them to contact me back. I was told if I lived closer they might help me with labor and parts but because I lived so far away they would not do anything. The shop report says their was a exhaust problem that they fixed but they ignored the manifold problem. I worked with Tim and Glen at the dealership. This dealership is not customer Friendly Beware. Top it off they did not even clean the inside of vehicle before they sent it to me.

Horrible experience, won't stand behind work

by from Bettendorf, IA |

Do not buy from Lindquist Ford! I had $1000 in engine work done because my car was leaking oil. 5 days later, my engine seized on the interstate, losing brakes and steering along with it. Had it towed back there with the intentions of trading it in because I was fed up, and they take $2000 off of trade in value because the engine needed to be replaced. I paid the difference for a newer car and dealt with their managers on multiple occasions to see about getting my $1000 repair cost refunded. They refused to even entertain the idea that they were at fault! We will NEVER do business with them again! We have purchased 5 vehicles in the last 9 years from them, but if they aren't going to stand behind their work, they are worthless!!

Great Service and Salesman

by from Le Claire |

I recently purchased a used Ford Explorer from Lindquist. I absolutely love it, it was exactly what I have been looking for!! My family has purchased multiple vehicles from them and has had very good luck. Pat Cooley is who we have purchased our vehicles from. He was very friendly and a great sales guy hands down, not pushy at all. When I went to look at the Explorer I had my 8 month old daughter with me. I decided I loved it and wanted to purchase the explorer. Pat had me in and out of the finance office very quick! I was able to drive the truck right off the lot that day. Very impressed. I went back a couple weeks later to pick up my plates. Pat seen me pull up and came out to greet me. I told him I was there to pick up my plates. He went in and got them for me and put them on my truck right then so I didn't have to get my daughter out of her carseat! Very nice guy!! I definitely recommend him and Lindquist!

Where the auto salesman stereotypes are validated

by from Fountain Valley, California |

We have all heard the negative things said about car salesman, and I am afraid Lindquist Ford only validated those stereotypes. Now I can only comment on internet sales, but I can say it was honestly my worst experience with a car salesman. Between the lies and pulling of the proposed offer less than 24 hours after it was made by them, I doubt I will buy a car from a dealer ever again. I would strongly urge anyone looking for an auto to avoid this dealership.

Initial pricing of Ford Fiesta

by from Davenport, IA |

I have begun the process for the purchase of a new car. One of the possible cars is the Ford Fiesta. I initially contaced anther dealer who starts with 'D'. Not going back there again. They refused to quote and merely weaseled around when I tried to get something down on paper. The Lindquist Ford reps I dealt with were up front and tried to accomodate my needs. I asked them for a quote and as soon as they felt sure that they knew what I was after, provided it in a timely fashion and followed up discreetly several times to ensure that I had what I was after. They are perhaps on a par with McFadden Friendly Motors in South Haven, Michigan. I'll be in a better position to evaluate them after I purchase from them. But so far, so good. Be nice to them. They've been nice to me. Mark

Poor Mechanic and customer service!

by from Bettendorf, iowa |

I bought a 2004 Pontiac on the 6th of Feb., there was a noise coming from the back, they told me that everything checked out fine and that they wouldn't sell anything with there name on it if it was not a good vehicle. Mean while 4 days later and the noise is worse, I took it to my mechanic and he told me that it needs three wheel bearings and back breaks. I would not recommend this dealer unless you want to put more money into a vehicle in less then a week! They have very poor customer service and I would never trust there mechanics!!!!

Willing to Deal at your budget!

by from Dubuque, IA |

We were going to buy a Toyota from another dealer in Davenport Ia, but had received a email back from Lindquist Ford that morning and decided to swing over to Bettendorf and take a look at a Ford pickup. Well, we were very pleasantly surprised how they were willing to deal with us. NO HIDDEN FEES! It was a No Brainer. American made and they were very friendly and busy. The 90 miles drive was well worth it.

Great deals

by from Davenport Iowa |

the salesman sold a new truck to my son,and he was pleased with the way the salesman handled his trade in vehicle for the new truck. So my son referred me to this salesman and I talked to him about my vehicle and we came a very good deal on my trade in, so I bought a used vehicle from this dealership. This dealership truly makes good deals on their vehicles!