Dahl Ford

(3.0) 4 Reviews

1310 Kimberly Road, Davenport, IA 52807

Good experience at Dahl Ford!!

by from Davenport,Iowa |

Dahl Ford in Davenport, Iowa is a well organized, we'll-managed business. We traded our car in for a new Edge there yesterday and picked it up today. Our sales consultant was Javier Calleja,Jr. He was courteous, well informed and very professional. We found all the staff to be friendly and positive. The actual sale took less than two hours and we drove off with our new car this morning. Orientation to our new vehicle was very helpful and delivered by Javier on the spot. Thank you Dahl Ford and Javier!!!

Good service, frustrating buying process

by from Quad Cities, Iowa |

If you have an entire afternoon to spend, and don't mind people wasting your time, then maybe this isn't such a bad place to buy a car. 5 hours it took me, and only a fraction of that was used up haggling about the price. That was annoying as well. Said they would sell at invoice, then showed me a number that Edmunds said was the True market price. Car took forever to prep. I have purchased 2 cars here, 18 years apart. I doubt I will make it 3. On the plus side, service has been good. 75 cent oil changes for the life of the car!

Pleased

by from Orion, IL |

We had a very pleasant buying experience.

Extremely rude sales tactics and sales team

by from Bettendorf, IA |

Went to purchase vehicle and was told both; if the items that I would like fixed on the vehicle before purchase needed to be made they would just wash their hands of the deal, and they would clean the birds nest out of the engine compartment but I would need to buy a new door panel. Took truck home for weekend without signing final papers but decided against it due to issues with repairs needed and different prices given by sales member and sales sheet. When my wife went to return the vehicle the sales team began to badger my wife about the reason we did not want the vehicle. She told them the prices were different then originally explained and the repairs should be made by the dealership for the price that the vehicle was listed at. The lead sales manager then came over to attempt and talk my wife into the purchase and she continued to simply ask for my trade back when he asked, "what's the matter, could your husband not get the financing for the vehicle"? I was approved for another vehicle that was actually more expensive and in much better condition. They have lost my business forever and I have no issues with telling everyone I know who is looking for a new or used vehicle this account. This type of behavior is inappropriate, rude, and unprofessional.