O'Hara Motors

Used 877-513-1183
Service 877-438-0811

Mrs Mary-Ann Leilani

by from Mashpee,Ma |

I recently purchased a New Chrysler 200 Limited From O`Hara Motors In Falmouth, and I have to say that the whole experience was refreshing. I was recommended to O`Hara`s by one of the Nurses I work with who had purchased a New Jeep Grand Cherokee from them and had said they we`re great to work with. Molly had told me that her salesperson Steve was easy to work with and had given her a great deal. So when I got to O`Hara`s I asked for Steve. She was right ! He knew a lot about the car, and I didn`t feel pressured to buy. At the end of the day, I drove home with a new car that I really love, and a great dealership to recommend to my family and friends. I would recommend O`Hara Motors, and my new car guy Steve to anyone looking for a new vehicle. Good Job O`Hara`s ! Mary-Ann Leilani

Service Values have left the building

by from Falmouth, MA |

After buying my car and being a loyal customer at O'Hara for 4+ years, I am disappointed to report there has been a drastic change in the service policy. Over the years I have seen quite a few faces come and go but the service department remained somewhat constant and outstanding, and I had recommended O'Hara to many people. The people working in the service department remain pleasant and courteous, but it is obvious the department is not there to service the customer but to become an additional sales/ revenue force (hence a more complete staff turnover). Before going to the "ExpressLane" quick oil change service, I called to inquire about the wait time. I was told there was one customer being "finished up" and no one in line, so I told them I would be right down. When I arrived the bay was empty and there were no other customers in the service area. Imagine my horror when overheard a conversation about needing room to get another "expensive" job in for the day, then saw a car being moved from another bay to the ExpressLine (in front of me) after I had sat down to wait. Close to an hour and fifteen minutes later I was finally done. Looking back- I should probably have walked out when the other car was put ahead of mine. I will not make that mistake again. Although O'Hara's is a 5 minute ride from my house- I will be servicing my Jeep at the "other Cape dealer".

Mechanics STINK!

by from Falmouth ma |

I had brought my vehicle down to be repaired, It was currently under warranty. I had a very short time left on my warranty and the battery light kept coming on. I informed this mechanics that the clip that plugged into the alternator was loose and broken and needed repair. I also informed them that there was a clunking in the front end. They fixed the front end but failed to replace the clip that plugs into the alternator. When I picked my vehicle up I pulled out of the service department took a right towards 28 and the battery light came on again. I immediately called the service department and informed them by leaving a message. No one returned my call. I called back and informed them that the light was on so they set up a time for me to come back in. When I went back in my warranty had already expired So the service department refused to repair the vehicle. If you're going to conduct business you should always listen to your customer and do what they request you to do.

All around A1

by from No.Falmouth MA |

In the past I have purchased a 1999 dodge ram,2005 dodge caravan,2011 dodge ram,2012 dodge ram and 2012 dodge caravan.All new and one used 2005 chrysler sebring.I would recommend O Hara.

November 9, 2012

great sales Jamie

by from falmouth ma |

love the sales department

November 10, 2012

2010 Avenger SXT

by from Mashpee |Ma |

I just wanted to say I love my car and the sales person who sold me the car was a super woman and will always be very greatful for her help and the help of Paul for his super attuide with my purchess. Jim C.

November 7, 2012

Thank you for doing business here. We all wish you many happy years of ownership

Great Service, Excellent Customer Service!

by from Sandwich, MA |

Very happy with our overall experience! We love our new 2012 Jeep Wrangler!! Would def go back again for out next car purchase!

November 7, 2012

Every one here thanks you for your business and we wish you many years of happiness with your new Jeep

Terrible buying experience

by from Hyannis Ma |

After buying a 2011 keep liberty used from O,Hara I can safely say I will never go back. After a week of owning the car it began leaking oil. The dealership was to send a rental and take my car for repairs. The salesman showed up with a rusted out pickup, which was his personal vehicle, and 2 wet dogs. He put the wet dogs in my car and drove away. Needless to say I called the dealership and freaked. After the oil leak I discovered the tail gate was broken and would not lock. I took the jeep to a different dealership (premier jeep in MA) where they fixed the tailgate and found other problems as well. I am now sitting at my mechanic where I was just told I have water in my washer fluid tank that could have frozen (Ohara was the last to fill it) and I have the same oil leak from before. Oh and a leaky shock that needs to be taken to a jeep dealer so my warrantee will cover it. Thank Ohara for all the head aches.

November 4, 2012

Hi Melvan, I am sorry for the inconvenience with your Liberty. The sales person who handled you is no longer with the company. It was not brought to my attention that you were having a issue with the Jeep. Your experience is not the norm here at O'Hara Motors. If I can do anything to help fix your issues I would like to be given a second opportunity to correct any issues. Thank you, Paul Matsas Sales Mgr O'Hara Motors