Brass City Hyundai

480 Watertown Ave, Waterbury, CT 06708

New 888-496-2356
Used 877-884-0787
Service 888-232-5127

Home of the "Whatever It Takes Attitude" and America's Best Warranty !

Satisfied Customer

by from Watertown, Ct |

Tony was great. He spent alot of time with me to make sure I made the choice that was best for me. I would reccomend this dealer to everyone. Tony was very patient in making sure I understood everything about my car. I feel comfortable calling if I ever have any questions.

Ready to buy a Hyundai? Go see Madrid Ajro!

by from Waterbury, CT |

Bought a new 2013 Elantra GT. The "whatever it takes" dealership came thru with flying colors! Sales rep Madrid Ajro is the best there is. Considering the popularity of the brand, this is the best dealer to buy a Hyundai! Can't wait to take my new car for service at their new location in Watertown when it opens in the spring.

For top notch customer service, see Tony!

by from Naugatuck, CT |

I've just purchased a 2013 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport, and Brass City Hyundai exceeded my expectations as they have in the past. Tony was attentive from the minute I stepped on the lot. I was initially 'just looking' for a Tucson. Tony explained how difficult it would be to obtain one in the current market and suggested the comparably priced Santa Fe Sport as an option. I originally was not thrilled at the idea of a Santa Fe because I didn't like the previous look of that model. Well, the Santa Fe has been completely redesigned and it is absolutely gorgeous and loaded with features that you don't want to be without. Tony was a professional throughout the entire purchase experience. I never felt like I was being pressured into something I wasn't completely comfortable with. This is my third purchase from Brass City Hyundai and my second new Hyundai. If you want a Hyundai or an exceptional used car, don't hesitate to see Tony at Brass City Hyundai. You won't be disappointed!

Happy Client

by from Oxford CT |

I bought 3 Hyundai's from Brass City Hyundai. I dealt with David Bosco and was very pleased with the way he handled all the paperwork. I trust Brass City Hyundai and have been very happy with the service department also. I would recommend this place to buy a new car or a used car

Best decision I made with Dave Bosco's help!

by from Waterbury CT |

In August of 2012 I purchased a 2010 Hyundai Elantra with the help of Dave Bosco. He was very knowledgeable and helpful to me in making my first Hyundai purchase. This was important to me since I had been driving another make and model for 12 years. When I go for service I am amazed at the style, features and value of the current models. I look forward to the opening of their new location. I would definitely recommend Dave Bosco to anyone seeking a new or used car especially if they had been driving a different make and model.

First Time Buyer - Very Smooth

by from West Hartford |

My first time buying a car so I wasn't sure exactly what to expect. I worked with John Lalla who was very helpful and easy to work with throughout the entire process. Personally, what's most important is that he wasn't pushy at all but instead honest and straightforward. As a first time buyer, I did a TON of research and the price we agreed upon was lower than any other dealers in the state. I'm very happy with my Sonata and impressed with the customer service from John and the Brass City crew. Thanks John for making my first car buying experience a smooth one & when the time comes for my 2nd car purchase I'll be looking in Brass City's direction.

Great Service

by from Danbury, CT |

Our salesman, John Lalla was very responsive and never failed to answer all of our questions.

Honest dealership with great customer service

by from Middletown, CT |

We were in search of a great used vehicle, and settled on one particular make/model- our search began online. We found quite a few, but one stuck out of the mix, and it was at Brass City Hyundai. The price and quality of the car looked fantastic online, and a phone call to Drew (the internet Sales Manager) sealed our desire to make the journey out to Waterbury to see the car in person. His professionalism is to be applauded- he went an extra mile to send us the vehicle's history report, pictures of other similar cars just in but not listed online, and was very honest and laid back. When we got to the dealership, our experience was equally as superb with Tony, who showed us the car and helped us seal the deal. These folks are one of a kind, and unlike any dealership that I've been to (who usually hike up prices ridiculously and then are pushy to get you to purchase, and the haggling...). There were a few cosmetic issues on the car that had to be fixed, and when we picked up the car, they found another issue that we never saw originally, and had that fixed as well. They truly care about the quality of the vehicles they sell, and that was evident from the initial report, to the repairs they make on used cars before you purchase, to an outstanding warranty on their used vehicles once the deal is made. I recommend this dealership highly...you won't be disappointed! Thanks Brass City, Tony and Drew!

Exceptional Dealership

by from Waterbury, CT |

What makes a dealership like Brass City Hyundai exceed your expectations like they did for me? Exceptional customer service from the salesman Tony Pandiscia and the business manager Chaz McBride and a service department that won't let you down. I recently purchased a 2013 Santa Fe. This was my second car that I purchased from Brass City in 1 1/2 years. Both Tony and Chaz treated me as if I was their only customer. They treated me with the utmost respect and worked very hard to give me the car that I really needed. Their professionalism, courtesy and knowledge is second to none. Chaz worked very hard on getting me the best financing deal. I couldn't ask for more. I took delivery of the car very late in the day on a Saturday. Tony took his time and reviewed the entire car with me. I even spoke with Joe the Sales Manager on a few occasions and he was very helpful. Tony displayed such knowledge, patience and a feeling of really caring about his customer. I recently called Tony to ask him a question and he was more than willing to help me out in whatever way he could. I have bought several different cars over the years, and I have never come in contact with two men who were so sincere. The service department was excellent every time I brought my previous car in for service. In 35,000 miles all I needed was oil changes but the service department was always on top of things. As most of us know, good service is all we can ask for and that is what Brass City is all about. The owner of Brass City should be proud and is very fortunate that they have Tony and Chaz representing this dealership. Who could ask for more? I feel very confident to recommend this dealership to anyone. As a bonus, ask for Tony Pandiscia and Chaz McBride for help. Neither one will not let you down.

Wonderful Buying Experience...

by from Plantsville, CT |

I was recently looking for a new car for my son. We stopped at Brass City Hyundai and we walked out with a new car. The facility was very easy to locate. They had a very broad range of inventory to choose. Our sales associate was Madrid Ajro and he was WONDERFUL. He was very attentive and thorough through the entire process. We got a wonderful deal, with a quality vehicle. I look forward to the ongoing relationship with this dealer and I highly recommend them.