Brass City Hyundai

480 Watertown Ave, Waterbury, CT 06708

New 888-496-2356
Used 877-884-0787
Service 888-232-5127

Home of the "Whatever It Takes Attitude" and America's Best Warranty !

Excellent Service absolutely no pressure

by from Hamden CT |

Excellent,excellent,sales staff.Zero pressure.Great no haggle prices on used cars.I felt like I was being punked they were so laid back.Go see Larry Gallo..Never thought I would ever recommend a car salesman to anyone.

Awesome

by from East Hampton, CT |

The guys that helped me out at Brass City Hyundai were awesome. Bryan Richardson took down my name and number when I came in to look at a car they had just sold. 24 hours later when the deal fell through he called me back to let me know the good news immediately. As a first time buyer, they laid everything out for me plain and simple and helped with all decisions. My dad came along to help and left saying it was the best car purchase experience he'd ever had. I would definitely recommend these guys.

Recent Elantra Purchase

by from Prospect, CT |

As an older woman buying a car alone, I found this to be a very positive experience! Dave Bosco was the dealer I worked with and he was extremely helpful. I visited several other dealerships and found their staff to be very aggressive and intimidating. I would not hesitate in recommending this dealership to anyone looking for a car in the future.

It was a breeze!

by from Norwalk, CT |

End of Lease, Oh no, atlease (lol) that was my thought. Then I got an email/phone call from John Lalla at Brass City inquiring about my decision. My lease was up in 5 months. What a concept, a proactive salesperson. John was prepared and professional when I went in to see him and discuss my end of lease options. Once we decided on the car I wanted next, John went to work.. Within 24 hours John called to let me know he had located the exact vehicle. On July 27th I walked in to the dealership and drove out in my brand new 2013 dream car! John handled everything alongside Chaz, the paper guru. It was a very pleasant experience this time! Finding great customer service during your car buying experience, can be hard. But I am happy to say I now have the"Key" .. It's John at Brass City!

Brass City Hyundai Review

by from Prospect,CT |

Great dealership for both sales and service since I purchased my 2009 Sante Fe. Make sure to take advantage of the many sales coupons that they have available.

Best buying experience ever

by from Litchfield Ct |

Last week I bought a new sonata from Brass City. The entire experience was better than I could have imagined! Larry was laid back and easy to work with. I never felt that he was taking advantage or manipulating. They worked over to get me a rate better than they quoted, I fell that they really care about the customer. After being burned in the past I think I finally found a dealership I can trust. Oh and the car is way nicer than I thought that I could afford. It looks, drives, and functions better than my previous cars, including the Audi. Such a great value, even without the extra work from Larry and brass city it would have been a great buy!

Easy purchase

by from Wethersfield,CT |

Recently purchased a used car from Brass City. Salesperson willing to negotiate with us. Able to complete the transaction and drive away in less then 24 hours. Car was immaculate when we picked it up. I believe the owner introduced himself as he was detailing my car. That showed me he really must care a lot about his dealership. Waiting on a small part, otherwise great experience.

CARS.COM LED TO BRASS CITY

by from Marlborough, NH |

Now, almost two months late...I write an enthusiastic 'thumbs up' for Brass City Hyundai. Marty, my salesman and Chaz for financial were very helpful and knowledgeable in their respective fields. Marty was always there at ext. 331....even with good travel directions, I kept making wrong turns! After all that, he and Chaz guided me through probably the smoothest car-buying experience I've ever had. Arriving at the best sales price, they prepared and explained all the necessary paperwork involved in an out-of-state purchase and sent me home in my beautiful 2009 Santa Fe Ltd.....back to NH where I live. Many Thanks. MF

GREAT SERVICE

by from New Britain, Ct |

I was very pleased with the service I received and with Dave Bosco (sales rep). I was very pleased in 2009 when I purchased my 09 Hyundai from Dave Bosco and this is why I decided to purchase another veh from him

Looked high and low for a great Hyundai dealership

by from Bridgeport,Ct |

Needed a second vehicle and was sold on the 2013 Elantra Limited. Researched a lot of Hyundai dealerships in the area and was sold on Brass City. Had the pleasure of having Tony as my salesman. Couldn't of been nicer or easier to work with. Went out of his way to get me the exact car I was looking for. Impressive knowledge of the vehicles and fully explained everything every step of the way. Wouldn't hesitate to recommend him and Brass City to all my friends and family.