Devino's Watertown Hyundai

674 Straits Turnpike, Watertown, CT 06795

New 888-496-2356
Used 877-884-0787
Service 888-232-5127

Home of the "Whatever It Takes Attitude" and America's Best Warranty !

Great Service

by from Waterbury CT |

What a great and easy experience this was. I love my new car. Buying a car can be "Hard" and stressful but you guys made it easy! Hats off to Madrid!!!!! He is a great asset to your dealership. Came in just to look and left that day with new wheels!!!! You made my decision over who to buy a car from a no brainer. Much thanks again and see ya in few years!!!!! Tammy Losgar, Very satisfied customer

Treated as if we were the best customer ever

by from Woodbury, Ct |

Bought a Certified used Hyundai that was perfect for us. Everything was explained to us no pressure to make a deal, found a better loan than I could get from my credit union. Car was better than advertised, priced competively. Tony our salesman was the guy to see couldn't do enough for you. Mike our loan officer helped us get a great loan and actually improved our understading of loans and FICA scores, more to them than you would think We left feeling that we must have been their best customer ever because that is the way we were treated. We easily recommend the whole team sales and service car was presented pristine hours after a predicted little snow flurry that brought out the plows again. Thanks DeVino's Hyundai George and Pam Davis

Thank you! Teamwork at its' best!

by from Middlebury, CT |

From the minute I walked into the parking lot, Mr. Perez was kind, professional and helpful till the moment I drove my new car off their parking lot. Mr. Murphy was professional and made the experience easy and without stress. Dave, thank you for your professionalism and expertise! Again, everyone was smiling and offered assistance. You guys have a great team! Wishing you a Happy and Healthy New Year!

Simple, and hassle-free experience!

by from Waterbury, CT |

Very pleased with both my car and overall experience--excellent customer service!

Great Dealership

by from Shelton,Ct |

Just bought my first Hyundai and I must tell you that the buying experience was a pleasure at Devino's. Mike Matos was our salesman and we cannot say enough great comments about him. He is totally passionate about his brand and it shows. He has great mechanical as well as electronics knowledge about Hyundais. The entire management including the Service and the Sales Manager were very courteous and professional. I am so looking forward to taking my car here for service. Ask for Mike when you come to buy and he will not disappoint you at all.

Car buying can be fun

by from Middlebury, CT |

My VW lease was up so it was time to car shop. Test drove lots of cars and ended up with the Hyundai Elantra hatchback. The first good news is I love my car. The second is that the service we got from Madrid Ajiro was above and beyond. He made the purchase so easy. We came back two days later to pick up the car. He was so thorough in going over every detail we wanted an explanation on. He remembered every question we brought up two days prior. We actually laughed and had fun during the process. I am 54 years old and I'm sure that has never happened at any other car dealership I have bought from. So, if you are in search of a vehicle..Go to Devino Hyundai and ask for Madrid!

Great Experience

by from Naugatuck, CT |

Just recently purchased a 2012 Tuscon. From beginning to end Mike was fantastic, he was not pushy, he took his time to explain everything. We test drove several cars and he was patient through it all. He was very knowledgeable. They went out of their way to make us happy in the car we wanted from the start.

Excellent Service

by from Watertown, CT |

Just purchased 2010 Hyundai Tucson and had a great experience from beginning to end. My sales consultant, Madrid Ajro was patient, attentive and great to work with making the process so easy and pleasant.

Great Salesman.. Tony P.

by from Wallingford, CT |

I was in the market for a cost effective used commuter vehicle. After traveling to many different dealerships what I found was inferior cars for the price and bad customer service. A Sonata caught my eye at the dealership so I decided to stop in. Tony P. negotiated a great price for us and we ended up with a better car than what we could of imagined for the price range. I highly recommend Tony P. and Devino's Watertown Hyundai..

BUYING PROCESS

by from Southbury, CT |

Just a note to say that my experience with sales consultant was very positive. He was very helpful, followed thru on everything and a gentleman to deal with. He is a credit to your company. On a scale of 1 - 10, I rate him a 10. Dennis Lacilla

great buying experience!

by from waterbury,ct. |

I recently purchased a 2012 accent gs,this is the first time I have financed a car and Madrid did a great job helping out with the details and did everything he said, and did it right.I would recommend this dealer to everyone I know and look forward to doing business with Madrid in the future.Great job!