Devino's Watertown Hyundai

674 Straits Turnpike, Watertown, CT 06795

New 888-496-2356
Used 877-884-0787
Service 888-232-5127

Home of the "Whatever It Takes Attitude" and America's Best Warranty !

Great Service

by from Waterbury CT |

What a great and easy experience this was. I love my new car. Buying a car can be "Hard" and stressful but you guys made it easy! Hats off to Madrid!!!!! He is a great asset to your dealership. Came in just to look and left that day with new wheels!!!! You made my decision over who to buy a car from a no brainer. Much thanks again and see ya in few years!!!!! Tammy Losgar, Very satisfied customer

Nice people, always upbeat.

by from Torrington, CT. |

Came down for a Tahoe which was just sold. But picked out other suv's to review. Always nice and willing to work with us. Did buy SUV.

No Pressure!

by from Ridgefield,CT |

Ask for Ed Guinazzo!!! He made buying a car a great experience!

Best experience

by from Connecticut |

My salesman Madrid made this the easiest car buying experience ever. He was very knowledgeable and answered every question without hesitation. I suggest asking for him if you were to visit this dealership. Thanks again Madrid.

Nice Dealership ~

by from Waterbury, CT |

I went here after trying out a couple other dealerships. I have no established credit but wanted to get a new car ... haha. Turns out this place has a new buyers program so I was able to get a bit of a deal on my APR%. The whole process was very smooth and I was able to get the exact car I wanted. I would definitely recommend this place and try asking for Ed.

Overall amazing experience!

by from Bristol, CT |

Awesome, Awesome service! The salespeople were NOT pushy and worked with me to get the maximum car for the least amount of money. Tony P. was a great salesman. He helped me find the right car for my daughter. A+++!

Excellent service!

by from Bristol,CT 06010 |

Tony Pandiscia was such a wonderful help through my car buying process. I was completely nervous going into this situation because I have never bought a car before but Tony was there the entire way through the process putting my nerves away! Tony understood what I was looking for in a car and listened to everything I had to say. He matched me with the perfect car and I could not be any happier with how everything panned out! Thank you so much, Tony!

Went the extra mile...

by from Plymouth, CT |

Tony Pandiscia was the fellow who spoke to my wife and I. We told him what we were looking for and he sold us exactly what we wanted. We did not ask for glitz or items on a vehicle which we feel are useless and he did not push us or sway us toward something we did not desire. We were also pleasantly surprised that we were not pushed into a lease or financing or some other form of payment. There was a discussion which is the way it should be. There was a SNAFU with the insurance card from our insurance company, but, Tony made some calls and made things right. I look forward to Brass City moving to their new facility in Watertown, this is why the facility was only rated as good. Next time I need a vehicle I intend to look Tony up. He is a man I would break bread with. *Victor*

great buying experience

by from Watertown, CT |

Tony was helpful and not pushy. He allowed us to think, but provided all of the necessary information to make a good decision about the car. He is professional and personable. overall great experience.

Friendly, accommodating and knowledgable salesman

by from Watertown, CT |

Madrid Ajro made my car selection and buying experience very comfortable. He took the time needed to explain things in a very thorough and knowledgeable way and was patient during my whole decision making process. He never made me feel like I was being pressured or rushed in my dealings with him and I was satisfied with his efforts to attain a fair value for my trade-in vehicle. Salesmen like him are an asset to your dealership. I would definitely send friends looking to purchase a new vehicle to him. Thank you, Madrid.

Brass City Hyundai Can Not be Beat!!

by from Thomaston, CT |

From start to finish this was the smoothest transaction! Ed Guinazzo was THE nicest, MOST helpful and HONEST sales man. This was the best vehicle purchase I have had ever. Thank you Brass City Hyundai!