Devino's Watertown Hyundai

674 Straits Turnpike, Watertown, CT 06795

New 888-496-2356
Used 877-884-0787
Service 888-232-5127

Home of the "Whatever It Takes Attitude" and America's Best Warranty !

Great Service

by from Waterbury CT |

What a great and easy experience this was. I love my new car. Buying a car can be "Hard" and stressful but you guys made it easy! Hats off to Madrid!!!!! He is a great asset to your dealership. Came in just to look and left that day with new wheels!!!! You made my decision over who to buy a car from a no brainer. Much thanks again and see ya in few years!!!!! Tammy Losgar, Very satisfied customer

Great Experience

by from Harwinton, CT |

I dont normally go into a dealership with out knowing what I want, I'm very picky about what I buy. This time However my requirements were something AWD for my pregnant wife and I wanted to lower my payments from her current car. After spotting a few things at another dealer and being insulted by their trade in offer and them not seeming to understand what I wanted, we took a ride up to Devinos. With in minutes Madjrid had a vehicle picked out that fit the bill, he understood my requirements and got us what we wanted. They were not pushy at all. When we sat down to sign the papers I thought for sure they were gonna try and shove an extended warranty at us but they did not. I've been in the automotive repair industry myself for a long time and more often then not, those extended warranty's never pay for themselves and are a huge money maker for the dealer. I would highly recommend Devinos to someone looking for a car. Hopefully I will be looking for a newer truck for myself in the near future and I hope they have or can get what I want.

Joy of an 83-year old woman!

by from Waterbury,Connecticut |

My sales representative, Madrid Ajro, was very open, honest, sincere and not pushy in regards to showing cars. I appreciated his demeanor and have been extremely pleased with my purchase! Marion Pollack, RN

Great place to buy your next car!

by from Torrington, CT |

This was the easiest car purchase ever!!!! Lots of information but no pressure. Everyone at the dealership was friendly and professional. They worked to get me the rate and payment that I needed to make the purchase possible. Tony was wonderful and did such a good job. I will recommend to friends. Not only did I really like the dealership but I love the car. GREAT JOB and Thank You all for helping us make it possible.

Treated as if we were the best customer ever

by from Woodbury, Ct |

Bought a Certified used Hyundai that was perfect for us. Everything was explained to us no pressure to make a deal, found a better loan than I could get from my credit union. Car was better than advertised, priced competively. Tony our salesman was the guy to see couldn't do enough for you. Mike our loan officer helped us get a great loan and actually improved our understading of loans and FICA scores, more to them than you would think We left feeling that we must have been their best customer ever because that is the way we were treated. We easily recommend the whole team sales and service car was presented pristine hours after a predicted little snow flurry that brought out the plows again. Thanks DeVino's Hyundai George and Pam Davis

Thank you! Teamwork at its' best!

by from Middlebury, CT |

From the minute I walked into the parking lot, Mr. Perez was kind, professional and helpful till the moment I drove my new car off their parking lot. Mr. Murphy was professional and made the experience easy and without stress. Dave, thank you for your professionalism and expertise! Again, everyone was smiling and offered assistance. You guys have a great team! Wishing you a Happy and Healthy New Year!

Simple, and hassle-free experience!

by from Waterbury, CT |

Very pleased with both my car and overall experience--excellent customer service!

Great Dealership

by from Shelton,Ct |

Just bought my first Hyundai and I must tell you that the buying experience was a pleasure at Devino's. Mike Matos was our salesman and we cannot say enough great comments about him. He is totally passionate about his brand and it shows. He has great mechanical as well as electronics knowledge about Hyundais. The entire management including the Service and the Sales Manager were very courteous and professional. I am so looking forward to taking my car here for service. Ask for Mike when you come to buy and he will not disappoint you at all.

Car buying can be fun

by from Middlebury, CT |

My VW lease was up so it was time to car shop. Test drove lots of cars and ended up with the Hyundai Elantra hatchback. The first good news is I love my car. The second is that the service we got from Madrid Ajiro was above and beyond. He made the purchase so easy. We came back two days later to pick up the car. He was so thorough in going over every detail we wanted an explanation on. He remembered every question we brought up two days prior. We actually laughed and had fun during the process. I am 54 years old and I'm sure that has never happened at any other car dealership I have bought from. So, if you are in search of a vehicle..Go to Devino Hyundai and ask for Madrid!

Great Experience

by from Naugatuck, CT |

Just recently purchased a 2012 Tuscon. From beginning to end Mike was fantastic, he was not pushy, he took his time to explain everything. We test drove several cars and he was patient through it all. He was very knowledgeable. They went out of their way to make us happy in the car we wanted from the start.

Excellent Service

by from Watertown, CT |

Just purchased 2010 Hyundai Tucson and had a great experience from beginning to end. My sales consultant, Madrid Ajro was patient, attentive and great to work with making the process so easy and pleasant.