Devino's Watertown Hyundai

674 Straits Turnpike, Watertown, CT 06795

New 888-496-2356
Used 877-884-0787
Service 888-232-5127

Home of the "Whatever It Takes Attitude" and America's Best Warranty !

Great Service

by from Waterbury CT |

What a great and easy experience this was. I love my new car. Buying a car can be "Hard" and stressful but you guys made it easy! Hats off to Madrid!!!!! He is a great asset to your dealership. Came in just to look and left that day with new wheels!!!! You made my decision over who to buy a car from a no brainer. Much thanks again and see ya in few years!!!!! Tammy Losgar, Very satisfied customer

great buying experience!

by from waterbury,ct. |

I recently purchased a 2012 accent gs,this is the first time I have financed a car and Madrid did a great job helping out with the details and did everything he said, and did it right.I would recommend this dealer to everyone I know and look forward to doing business with Madrid in the future.Great job!

Devino's Watertown Hyundai - Tony's great!

by from Newtown, CT |

I was deciding between a used luxury vehicle (which is what I have always purchased) a new vehicle in the same price range, and noticed that Devino's Watertown Hyundai had good reviews and so did the Elantra and Sonata. I went to see Tony Pandiscia, and first tested the Elantra and then a 2014 Sonata - both nice cars. Went back a few weeks later and test drove a 2015 Sonata - FABULOUS! Also found a nice used luxury car elsewhere, but Tony at Watertown Hyundai won me over. Even went the extra mile, literally, and brought in the car I wanted in the color I wanted and got me the accessories I asked for very quickly. The dealership is in a beautiful new building and everyone is so friendly and knowlegable. I am now driving my brand new 2015 Hyundai Sonata and loving it. Thanks Tony!!

Hassle Free!

by from Naugatuck,CT |

I have owned Hyundai's since 2004. Very reliable and great warranties. My first call was Tony Pandiscia at Devino's when I was ready to trade in my 2010 Elantra Touring. He made the process so easy. We went for a test drive and looked at comparisons. I got a great deal on my trade in and decided to make a purchase. Tony is very easy to work with and I never feel pressured. He is knowledgeable and professional. I love my new car!

Nice people, always upbeat.

by from Torrington, CT. |

Came down for a Tahoe which was just sold. But picked out other suv's to review. Always nice and willing to work with us. Did buy SUV.

No Pressure!

by from Ridgefield,CT |

Ask for Ed Guinazzo!!! He made buying a car a great experience!

Best experience

by from Connecticut |

My salesman Madrid made this the easiest car buying experience ever. He was very knowledgeable and answered every question without hesitation. I suggest asking for him if you were to visit this dealership. Thanks again Madrid.

Nice Dealership ~

by from Waterbury, CT |

I went here after trying out a couple other dealerships. I have no established credit but wanted to get a new car ... haha. Turns out this place has a new buyers program so I was able to get a bit of a deal on my APR%. The whole process was very smooth and I was able to get the exact car I wanted. I would definitely recommend this place and try asking for Ed.

Overall amazing experience!

by from Bristol, CT |

Awesome, Awesome service! The salespeople were NOT pushy and worked with me to get the maximum car for the least amount of money. Tony P. was a great salesman. He helped me find the right car for my daughter. A+++!

Excellent service!

by from Bristol,CT 06010 |

Tony Pandiscia was such a wonderful help through my car buying process. I was completely nervous going into this situation because I have never bought a car before but Tony was there the entire way through the process putting my nerves away! Tony understood what I was looking for in a car and listened to everything I had to say. He matched me with the perfect car and I could not be any happier with how everything panned out! Thank you so much, Tony!

Went the extra mile...

by from Plymouth, CT |

Tony Pandiscia was the fellow who spoke to my wife and I. We told him what we were looking for and he sold us exactly what we wanted. We did not ask for glitz or items on a vehicle which we feel are useless and he did not push us or sway us toward something we did not desire. We were also pleasantly surprised that we were not pushed into a lease or financing or some other form of payment. There was a discussion which is the way it should be. There was a SNAFU with the insurance card from our insurance company, but, Tony made some calls and made things right. I look forward to Brass City moving to their new facility in Watertown, this is why the facility was only rated as good. Next time I need a vehicle I intend to look Tony up. He is a man I would break bread with. *Victor*