Devino's Watertown Hyundai

674 Straits Turnpike, Watertown, CT 06795

New 888-496-2356
Used 877-884-0787
Service 888-232-5127

Home of the "Whatever It Takes Attitude" and America's Best Warranty !

The best dealership in CT.

by from "Prospect, CT" |

I recently traded in my 2005 Hyundai Tuscon, which I purchased at Brass City Hyundai about 5 years ago, for a 2013 Tuscon. The service on my 2005 was always great, so I would not have thought to go anywhere else to upgrade it. I initially went their on June 30th to have an oil change. While waiting I wandered through the lot to see if anything appealed to me. I found to SUV's that caught my eye. I went inside the sales room to ask about their prices. Chris Bureau, a salesman helped me with the price, next thing I know I was taking a 2013 Tuscon out for a spin. I fell in love with it and decided to go through the buying process. If all went well I would buy it. Well, Chris did an exceptional job in filling out all the necessary paperwork for the purchasing. It all went so smoothly and I left there after 2 and 1/2 hours with a new car I could pick up the next day. I got a great finance rate and a local bank to deal with. I could be more pleased, and would recommend to everyone to go there. Sincerely, Carolyn M. Taylor

They stand by the warranty

by from Waterbury CT |

I recently purchased a 2011 Sonata from Brass City. Previously, I have had negative experiences in buying cars, but after speaking with Paul Blood, the general manager, I felt assured that he was serious about my having a positive experience this time. The process started with David Bosco, an experienced salesman, who walked me through the purchase process without applying any pressure. There were issues with the car ( non-mechanical) that were addressed immediately to my relief and gratitude without any cost to me. I was very pleased with the positive support from the staff and especially, Paul, who clearly showed he that he is a man of his word.

They stand behind their warranty

by from Waterbury CT |

I purchased my third Hyundai from Brass City Hyundai in January of this year. I was hesitant to due to so after historically having issues with purchasing a car, but after speaking with Paul Blood, the general manager, I opted to buy a 2011 Sonata. He assured me that I would definitely receive good service. The good service started with David Bosco, an experienced salesman, walking me through the process of the purchase without any pressure. There were several minor issues with the car that needed to be addressed and to my surprise, were repaired without any hassle. I recently had to bring the car back because of another issue. Again, to my surprise and gratitude, Paul Blood, stood by his word and said that they would do the repair without a cost to me. I must acknowledge Paul for such a great experience. He definitely stands by his word and their goal of having a satisfied customer.

Great Value, Even Better Dealership!

by from Waterbury, CT |

Just bought a Hyundai Certified Azera from Brass City. Condition was very good. A couple of small things came up recently and the service department handled it quickly and professionally. Nice people in the sales department too. A great job overall. I would recommend this dealership highly.

Repair of car

by from Waterbury,Conn |

Drew Miller Business Development Manager was excellent in helping me with getting my car repaired. He listen to my concerns with the problems with my car ,got me in contact with another person Jeff Tymosko at the Brass City Hyundai that did a great job in getting my car repair. Both people should get a raises for there employment.