Devino's Watertown Hyundai

674 Straits Turnpike, Watertown, CT 06795

New 888-496-2356
Used 877-884-0787
Service 888-232-5127

Home of the "Whatever It Takes Attitude" and America's Best Warranty !

Car buying can be fun

by from Middlebury, CT |

My VW lease was up so it was time to car shop. Test drove lots of cars and ended up with the Hyundai Elantra hatchback. The first good news is I love my car. The second is that the service we got from Madrid Ajiro was above and beyond. He made the purchase so easy. We came back two days later to pick up the car. He was so thorough in going over every detail we wanted an explanation on. He remembered every question we brought up two days prior. We actually laughed and had fun during the process. I am 54 years old and I'm sure that has never happened at any other car dealership I have bought from. So, if you are in search of a vehicle..Go to Devino Hyundai and ask for Madrid!

Great Experience

by from Naugatuck, CT |

Just recently purchased a 2012 Tuscon. From beginning to end Mike was fantastic, he was not pushy, he took his time to explain everything. We test drove several cars and he was patient through it all. He was very knowledgeable. They went out of their way to make us happy in the car we wanted from the start.

Excellent Service

by from Watertown, CT |

Just purchased 2010 Hyundai Tucson and had a great experience from beginning to end. My sales consultant, Madrid Ajro was patient, attentive and great to work with making the process so easy and pleasant.

Great Salesman.. Tony P.

by from Wallingford, CT |

I was in the market for a cost effective used commuter vehicle. After traveling to many different dealerships what I found was inferior cars for the price and bad customer service. A Sonata caught my eye at the dealership so I decided to stop in. Tony P. negotiated a great price for us and we ended up with a better car than what we could of imagined for the price range. I highly recommend Tony P. and Devino's Watertown Hyundai..

BUYING PROCESS

by from Southbury, CT |

Just a note to say that my experience with sales consultant was very positive. He was very helpful, followed thru on everything and a gentleman to deal with. He is a credit to your company. On a scale of 1 - 10, I rate him a 10. Dennis Lacilla

great buying experience!

by from waterbury,ct. |

I recently purchased a 2012 accent gs,this is the first time I have financed a car and Madrid did a great job helping out with the details and did everything he said, and did it right.I would recommend this dealer to everyone I know and look forward to doing business with Madrid in the future.Great job!

Devino's Watertown Hyundai - Tony's great!

by from Newtown, CT |

I was deciding between a used luxury vehicle (which is what I have always purchased) a new vehicle in the same price range, and noticed that Devino's Watertown Hyundai had good reviews and so did the Elantra and Sonata. I went to see Tony Pandiscia, and first tested the Elantra and then a 2014 Sonata - both nice cars. Went back a few weeks later and test drove a 2015 Sonata - FABULOUS! Also found a nice used luxury car elsewhere, but Tony at Watertown Hyundai won me over. Even went the extra mile, literally, and brought in the car I wanted in the color I wanted and got me the accessories I asked for very quickly. The dealership is in a beautiful new building and everyone is so friendly and knowlegable. I am now driving my brand new 2015 Hyundai Sonata and loving it. Thanks Tony!!

Hassle Free!

by from Naugatuck,CT |

I have owned Hyundai's since 2004. Very reliable and great warranties. My first call was Tony Pandiscia at Devino's when I was ready to trade in my 2010 Elantra Touring. He made the process so easy. We went for a test drive and looked at comparisons. I got a great deal on my trade in and decided to make a purchase. Tony is very easy to work with and I never feel pressured. He is knowledgeable and professional. I love my new car!

Nice people, always upbeat.

by from Torrington, CT. |

Came down for a Tahoe which was just sold. But picked out other suv's to review. Always nice and willing to work with us. Did buy SUV.

No Pressure!

by from Ridgefield,CT |

Ask for Ed Guinazzo!!! He made buying a car a great experience!