Devino's Watertown Hyundai

674 Straits Turnpike, Watertown, CT 06795

New 888-496-2356
Used 877-884-0787
Service 888-232-5127

Home of the "Whatever It Takes Attitude" and America's Best Warranty !

Best experience

by from Connecticut |

My salesman Madrid made this the easiest car buying experience ever. He was very knowledgeable and answered every question without hesitation. I suggest asking for him if you were to visit this dealership. Thanks again Madrid.

Nice Dealership ~

by from Waterbury, CT |

I went here after trying out a couple other dealerships. I have no established credit but wanted to get a new car ... haha. Turns out this place has a new buyers program so I was able to get a bit of a deal on my APR%. The whole process was very smooth and I was able to get the exact car I wanted. I would definitely recommend this place and try asking for Ed.

Overall amazing experience!

by from Bristol, CT |

Awesome, Awesome service! The salespeople were NOT pushy and worked with me to get the maximum car for the least amount of money. Tony P. was a great salesman. He helped me find the right car for my daughter. A+++!

Excellent service!

by from Bristol,CT 06010 |

Tony Pandiscia was such a wonderful help through my car buying process. I was completely nervous going into this situation because I have never bought a car before but Tony was there the entire way through the process putting my nerves away! Tony understood what I was looking for in a car and listened to everything I had to say. He matched me with the perfect car and I could not be any happier with how everything panned out! Thank you so much, Tony!

Went the extra mile...

by from Plymouth, CT |

Tony Pandiscia was the fellow who spoke to my wife and I. We told him what we were looking for and he sold us exactly what we wanted. We did not ask for glitz or items on a vehicle which we feel are useless and he did not push us or sway us toward something we did not desire. We were also pleasantly surprised that we were not pushed into a lease or financing or some other form of payment. There was a discussion which is the way it should be. There was a SNAFU with the insurance card from our insurance company, but, Tony made some calls and made things right. I look forward to Brass City moving to their new facility in Watertown, this is why the facility was only rated as good. Next time I need a vehicle I intend to look Tony up. He is a man I would break bread with. *Victor*

great buying experience

by from Watertown, CT |

Tony was helpful and not pushy. He allowed us to think, but provided all of the necessary information to make a good decision about the car. He is professional and personable. overall great experience.

Friendly, accommodating and knowledgable salesman

by from Watertown, CT |

Madrid Ajro made my car selection and buying experience very comfortable. He took the time needed to explain things in a very thorough and knowledgeable way and was patient during my whole decision making process. He never made me feel like I was being pressured or rushed in my dealings with him and I was satisfied with his efforts to attain a fair value for my trade-in vehicle. Salesmen like him are an asset to your dealership. I would definitely send friends looking to purchase a new vehicle to him. Thank you, Madrid.

Brass City Hyundai Can Not be Beat!!

by from Thomaston, CT |

From start to finish this was the smoothest transaction! Ed Guinazzo was THE nicest, MOST helpful and HONEST sales man. This was the best vehicle purchase I have had ever. Thank you Brass City Hyundai!

Great experience !!!

by from Watertown,Ct |

These guys made the entire nightmare of having to buy a car a real pleasure!!!Their was no high pressure feeling of having to buy..Tony our sales rep was very knowledgeable of every little detail of the vehicle and was very thorough in explaining the functions of everything.i will definitely be back for my next car purchase and would recommend this place to anybody !!!

Great Experience

by from Waterbury, Connecticut |

I have nothing but great things to say with my experience in Brass City Hyundai. Joe Procaccini was the sales person assigned to work with me and he was very knowledgeable and professional in the way that handle my purchase. He had the patience to help me to choose the right car. Thank Joe. Also, I want to thank the Brass City Hyundai team for making my experience a enjoyable. This is my third Hiundai purchase and I will definitely comeback for more. Thank you all.