Devino's Watertown Hyundai

674 Straits Turnpike, Watertown, CT 06795

New 888-496-2356
Used 877-884-0787
Service 888-232-5127

Home of the "Whatever It Takes Attitude" and America's Best Warranty !

Great service, very informative

by from Watertown CT |

I had a great experience at Brass City Hyundai. Tony Pandiscia was my salesman and I would recommend him to my friends and family.

New Hyundai Sonata purchased at Brass City Hyundai

by from Waterbury, CT |

I am submitting this review on the request of my daughter Laura Rinaldi. I am her Mom and walked my daughter through the process of purchasing her first new vehicle which we picked up today. As a Mom, I wanted to ensure my daughter was dealing not only with a salesman and dealership that was honest and reputable, but also have a car that will stand the test of time and safe to drive. With the internet at our fingertips, through our web searching we quickly discovered Hyundai over the years has proven to be a car that has a reputation of being affordable and reliable. I have friends who have been driving them for over 10 years with no end in sight! I am so glad my daughter decided on her own to purchase this vehicle. She did without my urging, but based on other Hyundai owners that had only good things to say about their cars. Our experience with Tony Pandiscia was the best I have been through. Not only did he assure me this car had all the bells and whistles a parent would want for safety features in a car, he did not pressure my daughter in anyway. He took our time with us and explained every feature this car had to offer and assured us that he is available anytime going forward if we have questions about the car. Also, dealing with the Finance Manager was a stress free experience. He explained to us in detail every option for financing available and answered all our questions. We did not feel rushed or pressured. I can assure you that I will return to Tony at Brass City to purchase a Hyudai for myself in the future and would absolutely recommend a Hyundai to anyone looking for a good solid car and a reasonable price. Thanks Tony for taking good care of us!

Satisfied Customer

by from Watertown, Ct |

Tony was great. He spent alot of time with me to make sure I made the choice that was best for me. I would reccomend this dealer to everyone. Tony was very patient in making sure I understood everything about my car. I feel comfortable calling if I ever have any questions.

Ready to buy a Hyundai? Go see Madrid Ajro!

by from Waterbury, CT |

Bought a new 2013 Elantra GT. The "whatever it takes" dealership came thru with flying colors! Sales rep Madrid Ajro is the best there is. Considering the popularity of the brand, this is the best dealer to buy a Hyundai! Can't wait to take my new car for service at their new location in Watertown when it opens in the spring.

For top notch customer service, see Tony!

by from Naugatuck, CT |

I've just purchased a 2013 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport, and Brass City Hyundai exceeded my expectations as they have in the past. Tony was attentive from the minute I stepped on the lot. I was initially 'just looking' for a Tucson. Tony explained how difficult it would be to obtain one in the current market and suggested the comparably priced Santa Fe Sport as an option. I originally was not thrilled at the idea of a Santa Fe because I didn't like the previous look of that model. Well, the Santa Fe has been completely redesigned and it is absolutely gorgeous and loaded with features that you don't want to be without. Tony was a professional throughout the entire purchase experience. I never felt like I was being pressured into something I wasn't completely comfortable with. This is my third purchase from Brass City Hyundai and my second new Hyundai. If you want a Hyundai or an exceptional used car, don't hesitate to see Tony at Brass City Hyundai. You won't be disappointed!

Happy Client

by from Oxford CT |

I bought 3 Hyundai's from Brass City Hyundai. I dealt with David Bosco and was very pleased with the way he handled all the paperwork. I trust Brass City Hyundai and have been very happy with the service department also. I would recommend this place to buy a new car or a used car

Best decision I made with Dave Bosco's help!

by from Waterbury CT |

In August of 2012 I purchased a 2010 Hyundai Elantra with the help of Dave Bosco. He was very knowledgeable and helpful to me in making my first Hyundai purchase. This was important to me since I had been driving another make and model for 12 years. When I go for service I am amazed at the style, features and value of the current models. I look forward to the opening of their new location. I would definitely recommend Dave Bosco to anyone seeking a new or used car especially if they had been driving a different make and model.

First Time Buyer - Very Smooth

by from West Hartford |

My first time buying a car so I wasn't sure exactly what to expect. I worked with John Lalla who was very helpful and easy to work with throughout the entire process. Personally, what's most important is that he wasn't pushy at all but instead honest and straightforward. As a first time buyer, I did a TON of research and the price we agreed upon was lower than any other dealers in the state. I'm very happy with my Sonata and impressed with the customer service from John and the Brass City crew. Thanks John for making my first car buying experience a smooth one & when the time comes for my 2nd car purchase I'll be looking in Brass City's direction.

Great Service

by from Danbury, CT |

Our salesman, John Lalla was very responsive and never failed to answer all of our questions.

Honest dealership with great customer service

by from Middletown, CT |

We were in search of a great used vehicle, and settled on one particular make/model- our search began online. We found quite a few, but one stuck out of the mix, and it was at Brass City Hyundai. The price and quality of the car looked fantastic online, and a phone call to Drew (the internet Sales Manager) sealed our desire to make the journey out to Waterbury to see the car in person. His professionalism is to be applauded- he went an extra mile to send us the vehicle's history report, pictures of other similar cars just in but not listed online, and was very honest and laid back. When we got to the dealership, our experience was equally as superb with Tony, who showed us the car and helped us seal the deal. These folks are one of a kind, and unlike any dealership that I've been to (who usually hike up prices ridiculously and then are pushy to get you to purchase, and the haggling...). There were a few cosmetic issues on the car that had to be fixed, and when we picked up the car, they found another issue that we never saw originally, and had that fixed as well. They truly care about the quality of the vehicles they sell, and that was evident from the initial report, to the repairs they make on used cars before you purchase, to an outstanding warranty on their used vehicles once the deal is made. I recommend this dealership highly...you won't be disappointed! Thanks Brass City, Tony and Drew!