Devino's Watertown Hyundai

674 Straits Turnpike, Watertown, CT 06795

New 888-496-2356
Used 877-884-0787
Service 888-232-5127

Home of the "Whatever It Takes Attitude" and America's Best Warranty !

Great Experience!

by from Waterbury, CT |

I went in for a test drive and left with an amazing deal!! The philosophy at Brass city Hyundai is refreshing, no haggle no hassle, I loved it. My sales associate Dave was very knowledgeable, helpful and patient! He made sure I knew my car and my deal inside and out!! I enjoyed the experience almost as much as I love my new car! I know the next time I'm ready to buy a car my first call will be to Dave.

great place to buy a new car

by from Waterbury,Ct. |

just purchased my 2nd Hyundai from brass city. great experience, everyone is so nice and helpful. my salesman Madrid was the best he answered all my questions and concerns with ease and patience. I just came in to get prices and some information and 2 days later I was driving a new elantra. thanks Madrid.

Wonderful dealership

by from Derby, CT |

I can't say enough about Tony Pandiscia. He was courteous and took the time to find out what I wanted and didn't want - and then found the perfect car for me. He also spent time to make sure I knew all the functions of the new car and called a few days later to make sure i was enjoying it. All the staff I met were exceptionally nice to do business with.

2014 Santa Fe Sport

by from Southington, CT |

Had a great car buying experience with salesman Tony Pandiscia. He was very knowledgeable and took the time to go over everything with me in my new vehicle. He even followed up with me to see how I was liking my new vehicle. I love my car and thanks again Tony!

Honest and knowledgeable !!!

by from West haven |

Ask for Madrid !!!! Best salesman I have ever dealt with and I have done a lot of car shopping !! He's pleasant and helpful. Walked away with the exact car I wanted !!! They work with you to get payments you can afford . I recommend anyone to come here no hassles no scams !!!

No Hassles

by from Waterbury, CT |

Best car sales...no hassles no pressure...........................................................................................

2013 Sonata

by from Southington |

It was a no pressure sale. The salesman explained their lowest price process, the Hyundai warranties, and then gave me the price. I was sold. The car is great. It's quiet, smooth, yet peppy, and gets great gas mileage. The saleman has checked with me a few times to make sure there were no problems or if I had any questions. I feel good about it.

the same game over and over

by from buffalo,ny |

checked a posting on cars.com belongs to this dealer, the price was posted wasn't the same price I was told when I called to insure the availability of the vehicle. I was told that the manager set me an email to confirm what the sale's man told me on the phone. I think its a game dealers play it to get people or shoppers call the dealer and then get them to buy other than what they r looking for. I understand if it was a mistake but how come the dealer wouldn't check that before confirming the posting online.

Devino's Watertown Hyundai responded to this review

March 27, 2014

A dealership that blatantly attempts to deceive the Internet audience would deserve negative feedback and ultimately lose far too many customers. We have a top rating because of our honest approach to business. In this particular case, during the course of realigning our on-line prices to the market which often times involves many listings, an error is made. We reduced a vehicle from 15269 to 14777 but in our haste of performing this update the last "7" was accidentally left off resulting in the listing showing a price of 1477. Unfortunate by the time we noticed the error, our on-line advertisers posted the update. An explanation was provided to all individuals inquiring about the vehicle. We do apologize for the inconvenience and corrected the error as quickly as the advertisers would allow. Our reputation is too important to risk playing such manipulative and deceptive games.

John M., Cheshire, CT

by from Cheshire CT |

Everyone was very helpful. Even though I had now credit history they did whatever they had to do to get me a loan and into a brand new car.

Awesome

by from West Haven, CT |

Diamond in the rough in waterbury/naugatuck. They were extremely helpful in getting my a car, everything was fair. My trade in offer, price of the vehicle, and even the financing offer was better than what i got at my pwersonal bank. Salesman Jeff Baron picked me up from work 35 minutes away to bring me to my new car and GM Paul Blood was extremely helpful by working as much as he could out with me via email before i took the trip up. Will come back when the situation arises!