Devino's Watertown Hyundai

674 Straits Turnpike, Watertown, CT 06795

New 888-496-2356
Used 877-884-0787
Service 888-232-5127

Home of the "Whatever It Takes Attitude" and America's Best Warranty !

great service, despite an issue

by from Southington, CT |

So, my dad bought me a used 2004 Volkswagen beetle about a month ago. Madrid was our salesman, and he was awesome--not pushy, no pressure. We had a great experience buying and felt good about the dealership in general. We were told on the day of pickup that a problem with the battery was noticed, and that they had just put in a new one due to that problem. However, on my way home, right before reaching home, the battery light went on. The car ended up breaking down the next day, and we were stranded about 2 miles from home and had to walk back. It turned out to be a bad alternator, and so they picked it up the next morning (it happened on a Sunday) and we had it back within the next few days with a new alternator. No further problems have developed, so we are overall happy. I love the car, and the people there are lovely. They dealt with the issue well, so despite one little problem (that perhaps should have been noticed before the car was sold, but oh well), it was a good buying experience.

New Vehicle

by from putnam ct |

David Bosco was the salesman who helped me with the purchase of my new Sonata, and rom the beginning to end of the process it was a very pleasant experience. I had him explain several things about the car over and over and he never showed any frustration. The only thing I would say that I was disappointed in was the clear glass coat not being written on my bill of sale and I never received any type of information or warrantee with the product. It is something you say you want but there is no way of knowing whether it was done.

Mercedes 2009

by from Litchfield, CT |

Excellent customer service!! I just bought my dream car here and the sale person MADRIT AJRO was fantastic. He was knowledgeable, friendly and caring. Even though this isn't a Mercedes dealership, he answered all my questions and made me feel comfortable. I highly recommend this place, especially Madrit!

2014 Azera purchase

by from Bristol, CT |

This is our third Hyundai purchase and first at this dealership. Our best result yet. I worked with Tony Pandiscia over the phone then in person and he was outstanding. No pressure sales talks, very knowledgeable about car even though it was a new model and just very comfortable to work with. Transaction was the smoothest we had ever had. Wife and I were extremely pleased.

Great Experience!

by from Waterbury, CT |

I went in for a test drive and left with an amazing deal!! The philosophy at Brass city Hyundai is refreshing, no haggle no hassle, I loved it. My sales associate Dave was very knowledgeable, helpful and patient! He made sure I knew my car and my deal inside and out!! I enjoyed the experience almost as much as I love my new car! I know the next time I'm ready to buy a car my first call will be to Dave.

great place to buy a new car

by from Waterbury,Ct. |

just purchased my 2nd Hyundai from brass city. great experience, everyone is so nice and helpful. my salesman Madrid was the best he answered all my questions and concerns with ease and patience. I just came in to get prices and some information and 2 days later I was driving a new elantra. thanks Madrid.

Wonderful dealership

by from Derby, CT |

I can't say enough about Tony Pandiscia. He was courteous and took the time to find out what I wanted and didn't want - and then found the perfect car for me. He also spent time to make sure I knew all the functions of the new car and called a few days later to make sure i was enjoying it. All the staff I met were exceptionally nice to do business with.

2014 Santa Fe Sport

by from Southington, CT |

Had a great car buying experience with salesman Tony Pandiscia. He was very knowledgeable and took the time to go over everything with me in my new vehicle. He even followed up with me to see how I was liking my new vehicle. I love my car and thanks again Tony!

Honest and knowledgeable !!!

by from West haven |

Ask for Madrid !!!! Best salesman I have ever dealt with and I have done a lot of car shopping !! He's pleasant and helpful. Walked away with the exact car I wanted !!! They work with you to get payments you can afford . I recommend anyone to come here no hassles no scams !!!

No Hassles

by from Waterbury, CT |

Best car sales...no hassles no pressure...........................................................................................