Devino's Watertown Hyundai

674 Straits Turnpike, Watertown, CT 06795

New 888-496-2356
Used 877-884-0787
Service 888-232-5127

Home of the "Whatever It Takes Attitude" and America's Best Warranty !

Exceptional Dealership

by from Waterbury, CT |

What makes a dealership like Brass City Hyundai exceed your expectations like they did for me? Exceptional customer service from the salesman Tony Pandiscia and the business manager Chaz McBride and a service department that won't let you down. I recently purchased a 2013 Santa Fe. This was my second car that I purchased from Brass City in 1 1/2 years. Both Tony and Chaz treated me as if I was their only customer. They treated me with the utmost respect and worked very hard to give me the car that I really needed. Their professionalism, courtesy and knowledge is second to none. Chaz worked very hard on getting me the best financing deal. I couldn't ask for more. I took delivery of the car very late in the day on a Saturday. Tony took his time and reviewed the entire car with me. I even spoke with Joe the Sales Manager on a few occasions and he was very helpful. Tony displayed such knowledge, patience and a feeling of really caring about his customer. I recently called Tony to ask him a question and he was more than willing to help me out in whatever way he could. I have bought several different cars over the years, and I have never come in contact with two men who were so sincere. The service department was excellent every time I brought my previous car in for service. In 35,000 miles all I needed was oil changes but the service department was always on top of things. As most of us know, good service is all we can ask for and that is what Brass City is all about. The owner of Brass City should be proud and is very fortunate that they have Tony and Chaz representing this dealership. Who could ask for more? I feel very confident to recommend this dealership to anyone. As a bonus, ask for Tony Pandiscia and Chaz McBride for help. Neither one will not let you down.

Wonderful Buying Experience...

by from Plantsville, CT |

I was recently looking for a new car for my son. We stopped at Brass City Hyundai and we walked out with a new car. The facility was very easy to locate. They had a very broad range of inventory to choose. Our sales associate was Madrid Ajro and he was WONDERFUL. He was very attentive and thorough through the entire process. We got a wonderful deal, with a quality vehicle. I look forward to the ongoing relationship with this dealer and I highly recommend them.

Awesome Experience!!!!!!!

by from Waterbury CT |

Samantha was amazing as was Chaz.. Thanks guys for getting me into my Pontiac G6... I love love love it and I am so happy you were able to make it happen for me.. It was quick test drove Thursday night and Friday signed papers and took it home... I just wanna keep driving now.. This is the second vehicle I have purchased from Brass City and I will be back in the future for number 3.. Thanks again guys.. you are definitely the best...

Amazing Dealership with 5 Star Service

by from Somerset, MA |

I usually never have luck but this time I did when I was searching for a used car and found the one I was looking for at Brass City Hyundai. Their rock bottom hassle free price was hard to beat so I made contact with the internet sales rep Drew Miller and immediately gave him a deposit over the phone. Drew was amazing and not pushy like most everyday car salesman and he answered all my questions and made the deal happen. I am 43yrs old and i have purchased many new and used cars in my life and this experience was the best one I have ever had. So if your still reading this and looking for a new or used car call Brass City and ask for Drew or any of the nice salesmen or woman at this dealership and I promise you, you will be glad you did. Thanks Drew John R. PS.Even living two states away and appox. over 2 hours away it was so worth it. Keep up the great work Drew and Brass City. Maybe other dealerships will learn from you!

Great Hyundai Dealership!

by from Brewster, NY |

Thank you to Madrid & Chaz for being so pleasant to work with. They were upfront and easy to work with. We found a Tuscon for our daughter and it was the cleanest car that we drove (inside & out). Very impressed how they took the time to help us with everything. I will certainly be a return customer for our next car or SUV.

Review for 2013 hyundai accent (hatchback)

by from woodbury,CT |

I have had my accent for only a few days now but I love it and everything has been working great. I noticed while searching through several dealerships in Connecticut online I did not see all that many dealerships carrying this model car so I was happy to find one close by to me who had a few available. The service was very fast and efficient once I stepped into the building, my dealer, Bryan Richardson was very pleasant to work with and helped me a great deal as well as the business manager who both made my first car buying experience a good one. I am very happy with my first brand new car!

Great Experience!

by from Cheshire, CT |

I am a first time car buyer and my experience at Brass City Hyundai was great! My salesman, Bryan, was very friendly and professional and found a car for me in a timely manner and within close proximity to the dealer. I was very impresssed with their prices. My final quote here was $1000 less than other dealers I had looked at and I did not have to negotiate or haggle with sales to get the price I wanted.

Easy shopping experience, great car

by from Newtown, CT |

Bryan Richardson was very courteous and helpful. It was an easy process & he helped me find the car with the features I was looking for in the price range I wanted to pay. Very happy all-in-all. I didn't rate the dealership on repairs because I haven't used the service department yet. I love my car.

Great service!

by from Naugatuck, Ct |

I just bought my very first car, a brand new 2013 Hyundai Elantra. My salesperson was Tony P. and he was excellent. He made sure I had what I needed in order to get the car I wanted, and I am extremely satisfied with my purchase. He also took the time to show me all of the features in my new car. Overall, it was a great experience and the staff members were very helpful. They reassured me that I could call them at anytime if I had any further questions.

My Beautiful New Sonata

by from Waterbury ,Connecticut |

I recently purchased a 2011 Sonata at this dealership. This is the 3rd vehicle I have purchased at Brass City Hyundai. Kudos to Tony Pandiscia for all of his help. He was courteous and very helpful. A terrific salesman!