County Line Nissan

2191 Straits Turnpike, Middlebury, CT 06762

New 866-559-8294
Used 877-627-8499
Service 866-783-9150

Twenty Minutes from Everywhere!

Great process to buy a car, treated professionally

by from Shelton, CT |

I started my search for a particular used car online at CountyLine Nissan because they have performed really excellent service on my Suzuki SX4. I was pleased that this dealership has a good inventory selection. I called to make sure the vehicle was in stock, which it was. I was given a name and contact number right away. I had no problem reaching this person for questions. Upon arriving, I found ample customer parking, I was greeted with a smile and treated like a valued customer right away. I was assigned to Leroy who was a complete gentleman, experienced in sales and courtesy. I was offered coffee and I enjoyed the relaxing open atmosphere of the sales area unlike some dealerships that try to stick you into a confined space to disorient you. They have some nice new cars and SUVs in the showroom to enjoy. The negotiation process was honest and painless unlike a competing dealer in Milford who is the opposite. Everything at Countyline was up front, no tricks, no tactics, from sales, to finance, to picking up the car. I met the owner and some of the other sales staff who were also courteous...this is a model of how a dealership should be run.

They might be nice folks but I will never know.

by from Murrells Inlet, SC |

They might be the greatest folks in the world but we will never know. My house burned to the ground and along with it my two Nissans, a 2012 Versa and 2009 Maxima that was my baby. I had contacted them about a Maxima they had on the lot similar to the one we lost. If it had the right equipment I will never know, as they were supposed to send me some additional pictures but they never came. I am in SC and they are in the north, but if the car was correct I had no problem paying the freight to have it shipped. Whatever the issue they just stopped communicating, no emails or returned calls. If the car was sold, all they had to do was tell me. Very disappointing experience.

Best New Car Experience EVER!

by from Waterbury, CT |

I had the best experience ever purchasing my brand new Nissan Rogue! I came in with my wife, was introduced to Mickael Taweh who is one of County Line Nissan's top guys and he listened to what I needed in a vehicle, was very attentive to my expectations, and presented me with what would soon be my new Nissan Rogue. Great presentation on the car, went through every feature in the car and made sure I understood how to use it. Most STRAIGHT FORWARD salesman I know. I recommend everyone to go down in see him and it was not only him but the entire staff was so warm and welcoming. I will continue to shop at County Line and refer my family and friends to at least stop by and check it out.

Amazing car buying experience at middlebury Nissan

by from Wallingford CT |

Mike Bush was the most informative helpful salesman I've ever dealt with in my experience of car buying. He went over and beyond helping me get the car I want to be in. His knowledge of the process and helping me get into a car that I want to get into was impressive! He was not only professional but very kind, friendly and courteous as well. I would always recommend Mike Bush to any of my family and friends who are considering buying a car. Mike Bush treated my mother and I like we were family and made the car buying experience amazing, comfortable and just easy. Mike Bush was extremely honest and also went out of his way to accommodate all my needs. I must be honest, thanks to Mike Bush and his and is amazing service, I will always go to Nissan for a car in the future.

Honest and Straightforward

by from Hartford, CT |

Excellent group of people, very friendly staff and always focused on the needs of the customer. The facilities of this dealership are spectacular with amenities available to all customers (breakfast, coffee, etc). The salesmen I had was Mike T, who was very honest and knowledgeable. He never tried to pressure me into a sale and never tried to sell me anything additional. Furthermore, the sales staff is very focused on delivering an excellent all around customer experience. All around I'm very pleased with this dealership and would most definitely recommend this dealership to anyone in the market for a new or used vehicle.

Honest and Straight Forward

by from Hartford, CT |

Excellent group to buy or lease a car. Offer spectacular deals and never try and force you or pressure you to purchase or lease a vehicle. Overall, I thought the entire process was excellent. I dealt with salesmen Mike T, who was honest and very knowledgeable. Mike never tried to sell me anything additional and was very helpful and responsive throughout the entire process. The facilities of this dealership are great as well, with the customer always in mind. I would definitely recommend this dealership to anyone looking to buy or lease.

Wonderful, top quality service and experience!

by from Plainville, CT |

My experience with County Line Nissan has been a pleasure. From the attentive dealers to the wonderful managers, I will not be going anywhere else for my car needs.

Ask for Mike T. - Excellent customer service

by from Oakville, CT |

I cannot speak enough about the high quality of customer service that I received. Mike T. was an excellent salesman. I spoke to the manager and asked for a salesperson that was straight forward, honest and didn't play the traditional car salesman "haggling" games. Mike T. was the best salesperson that I have encountered. I was interested in a new Pathfinder lease. Mike took the time to explain all the options and the various trim packages. He really wanted us to get the package and options that we needed and didn't just push the highest priced options. Two great examples of his customer service - the paperwork was taking a bit longer than expected and I made a comment that I had missed breakfast and was getting hungry. Next thing that I know he is bringing me out some pizza that the salesmen had ordered for lunch!!!! Secondly, When I received my new Pathfinder some of the cargo equipment was missing. I emailed Mike and had the cargo equipment the next day with no hassles. If you want a salesperson that actually cares about your purchase and not just his comission - ask for Mike T. at County Line.

EXCELLENT CUSTOMER SERVICE

by from waterbury Ct |

I HAD A GREAT EXPERIENCE WITH COUNTYLINE NISSAN,MIKE TAWAH WAS A GREAT SALESMENAND ACTUAL GOT ME IN A BETTER DEAL AND A NEWER CAR ,I WHEN IN HOPING TO GETA 2009 Altima and walk out with a 2012 so I cant.complain

honda to nissan

by from woodbury,ct |

I have always driven Honda's my whole life, but recently a friend purchased a new Altima and I fell in love with it. I am new to the area and researched a few dealers online first. This dealership answered my questions quickly and had a good selection of Altimas for me to look at. They didn't play the typical car guys games that so many others seemed to be playing, their quote was very easy to understand and offered a few options. I was greeted by a specialist that specialized in the Altima and answered every question I asked without seeming bothered or pushy. I pick my new altima up tomorrow and I couldn't be happier!

Great Service and Took Care of My Needs

by from Ridgefield, CT |

I was in dire need to get rid of my Xterra which was just killing me with the gas prices and my long commute to work everyday. I initially went to a Nissan dealership who I had been dealing with for 30 plus years and they basically couldn't do anything for me. I decided to try County Line Nissan and they were able to get rid of the Xterra and get me in the car I was most interested in. I am so pleased with the results and I would recommend them to anyone. I will no longer be going to the dealership that I had been going to for 30 plus years. County Line Nissan is my new favorite Nissan Dealership. Thank you for everything.