County Line Nissan

2191 Straits Turnpike, Middlebury, CT 06762

New 866-559-8294 New866-559-8294
Used 877-627-8499 Used877-627-8499
Service 866-783-9150 Service 866-783-9150

Twenty Minutes from Everywhere!

Great process to buy a car, treated professionally

by from Shelton, CT |

I started my search for a particular used car online at CountyLine Nissan because they have performed really excellent service on my Suzuki SX4. I was pleased that this dealership has a good inventory selection. I called to make sure the vehicle was in stock, which it was. I was given a name and contact number right away. I had no problem reaching this person for questions. Upon arriving, I found ample customer parking, I was greeted with a smile and treated like a valued customer right away. I was assigned to Leroy who was a complete gentleman, experienced in sales and courtesy. I was offered coffee and I enjoyed the relaxing open atmosphere of the sales area unlike some dealerships that try to stick you into a confined space to disorient you. They have some nice new cars and SUVs in the showroom to enjoy. The negotiation process was honest and painless unlike a competing dealer in Milford who is the opposite. Everything at Countyline was up front, no tricks, no tactics, from sales, to finance, to picking up the car. I met the owner and some of the other sales staff who were also courteous...this is a model of how a dealership should be run.

Great Service

by from Naugatuck, CT |

I had a wonderful experience at this dealership. My salesman David Szast was awesome! He was very knowledgeable and prompt. Everything went smoothly and he quickly helped us find the vehicle that fit our needs.

Best sales experience ever!

by from Waterbury , ct |

Went here to buy a 2016 maxima about a month ago. The sales rep David was very knowledgable on the equipment features and overall performance. I would recommend this car dealer and this sales rep to everyone I know.

great service

by from watertown Ct |

recently bought a new altima from countyline. The salesman who helped me out, David Szast was courteous and friendly. He was able to answer all of my questions and made sure i got exactly what I wanted. He made my buying experience very comfortable and easy. I will definitely recomend him and countyline to my friends and family.

Great Customer Service

by from Milford, CT |

Great dealership! I came in to look for used cars, salesmen Colin helped me. He was super easy to talk to, not intimidating like most car salesmen. He showed me cars in my price range and made sure that I wouldn't spend any more money than I was comfortable spending. The dealership was very clean and the cars were good quality from what I saw! Truly Colin made my experience as good as it was, I was nervous going in there but he really made me feel comfortable and important! My husband will be back to get my used Maxima for me for Christmas!

I used to like this place

by from Middlebury, CT |

I have bought a car here before and have been using service for a number of years. I thought I was a loyal customer but just had one of those uncomfortable car dealership experiences. I had a $200 "misunderstanding" on a quote. After the work was complete the invoice total was $200.00 more. It was explained to me that somehow "I" didn't understand. Well fool me once shame on me right? Had I gotten the correct quote I would have quoted the work out around town. Funny how the "misunderstandings" never seem to work in the customers favor. Also, the invoice showed front brake replacement but the rear brakes needed work. So they changed the invoice while I stood wondering which set of brakes they actually replaced for my extra $200. Mr. County Line Nissan, you just lost the 3 cars I service with you, as well as the 3 from my extended family. Thanks for the support. I hope my $200 bucks was worth my last visit to your facility.

They might be nice folks but I will never know.

by from Murrells Inlet, SC |

They might be the greatest folks in the world but we will never know. My house burned to the ground and along with it my two Nissans, a 2012 Versa and 2009 Maxima that was my baby. I had contacted them about a Maxima they had on the lot similar to the one we lost. If it had the right equipment I will never know, as they were supposed to send me some additional pictures but they never came. I am in SC and they are in the north, but if the car was correct I had no problem paying the freight to have it shipped. Whatever the issue they just stopped communicating, no emails or returned calls. If the car was sold, all they had to do was tell me. Very disappointing experience.

Best New Car Experience EVER!

by from Waterbury, CT |

I had the best experience ever purchasing my brand new Nissan Rogue! I came in with my wife, was introduced to Mickael Taweh who is one of County Line Nissan's top guys and he listened to what I needed in a vehicle, was very attentive to my expectations, and presented me with what would soon be my new Nissan Rogue. Great presentation on the car, went through every feature in the car and made sure I understood how to use it. Most STRAIGHT FORWARD salesman I know. I recommend everyone to go down in see him and it was not only him but the entire staff was so warm and welcoming. I will continue to shop at County Line and refer my family and friends to at least stop by and check it out.

Amazing car buying experience at middlebury Nissan

by from Wallingford CT |

Mike Bush was the most informative helpful salesman I've ever dealt with in my experience of car buying. He went over and beyond helping me get the car I want to be in. His knowledge of the process and helping me get into a car that I want to get into was impressive! He was not only professional but very kind, friendly and courteous as well. I would always recommend Mike Bush to any of my family and friends who are considering buying a car. Mike Bush treated my mother and I like we were family and made the car buying experience amazing, comfortable and just easy. Mike Bush was extremely honest and also went out of his way to accommodate all my needs. I must be honest, thanks to Mike Bush and his and is amazing service, I will always go to Nissan for a car in the future.

Honest and Straightforward

by from Hartford, CT |

Excellent group of people, very friendly staff and always focused on the needs of the customer. The facilities of this dealership are spectacular with amenities available to all customers (breakfast, coffee, etc). The salesmen I had was Mike T, who was very honest and knowledgeable. He never tried to pressure me into a sale and never tried to sell me anything additional. Furthermore, the sales staff is very focused on delivering an excellent all around customer experience. All around I'm very pleased with this dealership and would most definitely recommend this dealership to anyone in the market for a new or used vehicle.