Junction Auto Family - Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram Buick GMC

Service 855-292-0351

Dependability since 1931

Love my new Chrysler!

by from Mentor, OH |

I highly recommend this dealership for your next purchase. I received the best cusotmer service from my sales person and worked out a great lease for me and my family!

Personable and helpful salesman.

by from Novelty, Ohio |

Had the opportunity to come into Junction Auto, Chardon Ohio, in month of March. We found the salesman Aaron Webster to be very personable and helpful. Although we have not made a purchase as of yet, we enjoyed our time looking at Junction and will strongly consider them in our future purchase.

Misled

by from Mentor, Ohio |

What started as a promising experience ended poorly. After making a purchase, a problem came up. Salesman unable to rectify problem. E-mailed owner, never received a response. Will never go back or recommend dealership to anyone and will find another place to having my servicing taken care of.

I wish there was a negative rating

by from Eastlake, Oh |

I will never ever, ever, ever in my life try and purchase a vehicle. After leading me on for about a month on dealing for a vehicle and its price, they just said we cant deal at all. So it was either sticker price + tax, title, fees etc, or nothing. Not a good experience to say the least.

Long story short

by from Avon, OH |

Long story shirt, Ill never go back, Ill make sure nobody in my family/friends ever steps a foot on their lot. Never again.

Great price, fast

by from Solon, OH |

I tell everyone I know about Junction and my experience. After the deal was done this dealer really cares and it shows.!! Thanks guys

Great overall experience

by from Ashtabula, OH |

My wife needed a vehicle and was hoping to get a good deal on a wrangler. Sales person was very professional, nice, and knowledgable. I felt very comfortable asking them anything and felt they took the time to meet our needs. Would DEFINITELY recommend this dealer as I have been been a customer since 2006 and have not had one complaint with service or sales people !! Thanks again, very happy!! :)

Great customer service and friendly staff

by from Mentor, OH |

I just bought a Dodge Charger at the dealership. This is my 1st vehicle purchased from this dealership and the entire process was smooth. They were very good about informing me about the vehicle and my purchasing options. They asked me what I wanted and helped me get the car I wanted at the price I was looking for. Everyone I encountered was very nice and polite. I would highly recommend this dealership.

Long time customer

by from Chagrin Falls |

When the time comes for me to buy a another car, I won't even think twice about going somewhere else. I'm very pleased with the service and friendly staff.

Not getting my business ever again!

by from Cleveland, OH |

Long story short, the costumer service was beyond horrible. All they care about is making money. Nothing else. I got one vehicle from them, and that will be the last! The only reason I bought it was because it was a limited edition Jeep the wasn't common to find on every lot.

A little troubled at first, but turned out great!

by from Rocky River, OH |

I would just like to say, at first I thought that I was a little troubled because Junction wouldn't work with me at all on the vehicle I wanted, but they did pull through and find me the vehicle I wanted slightly used. I got it at the price I wanted, and they still got there side of the deal! Overall Great experience and I hope to be seeing them for future cars down the road!