Buick GMC of Watertown

Service 888-779-2761

Powered by People; Fueled by Values

Excellent Dealership

by from Naugatuck, CT |

We had a great experience with your dealership. Love the car! Our salesman, Matt Burks, was topnotch in our books! He was extremely knowledgeable , professional and patient! Matt took the time to explain all of the features of our new 2014 Buick Verano so that we would be comfortable operating our new car. We would definitely purchase another vehicle with Matt again!!

Excellent service, friendly staff

by from Woodbury,CT |

We were very pleased with the serivce we received from the delearship. Emma was wonderful answering all our questions and spending time with us while we decided which vehicle to purchase. Ed had all the paperwork ready when we came in to pick up the car. We bought the car Monday evening and they had the car ready and financing in place by Tuesday.

Great Quick Service-Very Professional operation

by from Middlebury CT |

My 2011 Buick Regal was towed into your lot. I called Jeff Polomba while in the tow truck and a loaner car was waiting for me all warmed up and in the service department. I was on my way in 15 min-doesn't get get any better than that-Tom Calo

details details details

by from woodbury, CT |

There were some follow up items that had to be ordered to complete the delivery and all was done well and in a timely manner.

the dealership is great

by from Waterbury, Ct. |

Great as always! i am always happy with the work that they do and they are very polite. i would recommend them to a friend.

It was great.. not a long wait for Service

by from New Milford,CT |

Service Department was quick and polite. I appreciated that I didn't have along wait. Everything was taken care of I had one item of question and it was taken care of. The guys in the service department where very nice.

Great expericnece

by from Watertown, CT |

Both Peter and Kevin from GMC were professional, courteous, patient and well informed about the product they were selling. It was a pleasant car-buying experience and highly recommend GMC Buick of Watertown. This is the second car I have purchased in the last 3 years from them.

New Purchase

by from Bristol, CT |

This has been the most pleasant experience I had at a car dealership. Stephen, Jack and Ed were so amazing to work with. My husband was the main one speaking with them, but when we were in the dealership the day we took home my new vehicle, Jack and Ed went above and beyond in providing great customer service to us. It may sound weird, but I had the feeling I was among family while there, the way we all connected and joked. Great team!!! Thanks!!

Very Fast Oil Change

by from Bristol |

I had 3 pm appointment for oil change was back on the road by 3:45 pm. Very fast, I can't complain, plus I had a coupon for $19.95. Always have had great service with Buick/GMC of Watertown.

Simple Easy and Accomodating Buying Experience

by from Watertown, CT |

I purchased a 2012 Acadia Denali from Buick GMC of Watertown in November 2012. I was completely satisfied with the buying process and vehicle as well as the routine service provided since owning the SUV. Nine months later we were exptecting another baby and our other car (BMW Sedan) just didn't accomodate a family of four. I looked at other SUV options including the Honda Pilot, Chevy Traverse and Ford Explorer. I narrowed our choice to the Acadia and Explorer due to options, style and reviews. After test driving each SUV the Acadia clearly stood apart from the Explorer in terms of space, interior styling and comfort. The dealership found the exact car I wanted and had the headrest DVDs installed for my kids all within 4 days. They even had a Acadia SLT delivered from another dealearship so I could see the color I wanted in person before I made a final decision. I was driving my new 2013 Denali to pick up my new daughter at the hospital with my son in the back watching his favorite movie. The buying process was simple with no hassels. My trade in value was compared to other offers from a BMW and a Ford dealer. All were relatively comparable and Buick GMC of Watertown did provide me with an increase in the value after Ford gave me a better trade in offer. GMC did have better incentives so overall I was happy with the net purchase price. My family is extremely happy with both of our Acadia Denali's. We took a group of seven to a Red Sox game and had plenty of room in the 2012. This would not have been the case with an Explorer. I am 5 ft 11" and the third row was very uncomfortable when I tested the Explorer. The Acadia simply is designed better all around. I'm just as happy with the 2013 and then some (certain additonal options now offered relating to blind sopt recognition, additonal airbags and improved park assist camera are impressive). A perfect family SUV. Buick GMC iof Watertown has delivered for me.