Mercedes-Benz of Wappingers Falls

Service 888-413-4877

Someday is today

Not impressed at all

by from Oldsaybrook , Connecticut. |

Had a confirmed appointment , draw 100 mile, after confirming my appointment THREE times same day, I was told they can not walk their talk !, all day was wasted, and general manger was nice enough to offer me gas money! Not a professional way of doing business.

August 14, 2014

VRO, we apologize that we were not able to sell you the vehicle you drove over for, since someone else had put a deposit on the vehicle. While we were able to inform you before you arrived, unfortunately it was also after you had left home, a couple hours away. We strive to do our best everyday, and while we are not perfect, sometimes there are errors or miscommunications that happen. If there is anything we can do for you in the future, or if you want to discuss this further, please reach out to me directly. Thank you, Dustin Chirico/GM 845-298-0600

WF Mercedes Is Where I Will ALWAYS Shop for a Car

by from Queens, New York |

This was my first venture into the luxury car purchasing world and I am glad I chose Wappingers Falls Mercedes. First and foremost, was the friendliness and professionalism of the staff, in particular, my salesperson Vincent Ricotta. He walked my wife and I thorugh our purchase and was very patient explaining the various options my car has and how they worked. I drove away that day not only impressed with my new car, but extremely impressed with the entire experience I enjoyed at WF Mercedes.

June 11, 2014

Jim, thank you for your kind review. Your feedback is greatly appreciated. Vinny is a great employee and I'm happy you enjoyed your experience. If you ever need any further assistance please do not hesitate to ask. Thanks Danielle Troiano, Marketing Manager, (845) 298-0600.

Great experience from beginning to end!

by from Stanfordville, NY |

I have been buying cars from this dealer for many years and have always been happy with the buying and/or trade-in process. They are professional, sincere and deliver on time. During my past few experiences with them, I worked with Vincent Ricotta, a salesman who aimed to please each time. I would highly recommend this dealership.

A happy customer

by from Wallkill, NY |

There is an old saying, "the dealer makes the difference." We looked at many different cars at a number of dealers. We were not overwhelmed by any of the cars offered but, with a couple of exceptions, the personality of the dealership and or their representative was off the mark. I will say that the dealers who met the criteria did not offer cars in the class of Mercedes. We "just stopped in" and were greeted with a friendly manner. The person who greeted us gave generously of his time and knowledge of the product, which was extensive. After visiting a few other dealers while making comparisons we decided that the car we wanted was the Mercedes and that decision had a great deal to do with the person we originally contacted. When we made the appointment to discuss a purchase we were disappointed that we were to have someone else as our sales person but once we met "our" salesman we knew we had come to the right place. Everyone at the dealership was top notch, friendly, helpful and went out of the way to help us and each other. We made a very good deal and could not be happier with the entire process. We are also thrilled with the product. Highest recommendation to the dealer and feel quite sure that the service department will also hold up their end of the bargain. Will review them when I have my first experience.

January 11, 2014

Thank you for the kind review. We appreciate the positive feedback. We are so pleased to hear you enjoyed your experience at Mercedes-Benz of Wappingers Falls. Our goal is to completely delight you and all of our customers. Again, thank you for taking the time to write about your experience. If you need any further assistance please do not hesitate to reach out. Danielle Troiano, Marketing & Communications Manager, (845) 298-0600, dtroiano@mercedesbenzofdanbury.com

Mercedes Benz of Wappingers Falls - Outstanding

by from Poughkeepsie NY |

Mercedes Benz of Wappingers Falls offers not only a great product but outstanding customer service.

December 19, 2013

Donna, thank you so much for your feedback! I'm thrilled you are so happy with the service you received from Mercedes-Benz of Wappingers Falls. Please know we strive to deliver excellent customer service to all of our customers. As a result, your feedback is greatly appreciated! Thank you again and if you need anything in the future, please don't hesitate to contact me. Danielle Troiano, Marketing & Communications Manager, 203-778-6333 dtroiano@mercedesbenzofdanbury.com We look forward to keeping you happy for many years to come!

by from Richmond, VT |

Follow up... we finally got this van but it had a dent on the left side that was never disclosed to us. But worse yet, it smelled so bad of fuel oil that we could not even leave it with the windows open in our driveway much less sit in to drive. We asked the dealer to take it back which they did, but they could have saved us all a lot of time by being up front about all these issues. Also, it needs new tires.

August 22, 2013

We regret that you were dissatisfied with the purchase, and subsequent cancellation of the deal we put together with you. We reversed your deal and had the vehicle transported from your location immediately after hearing of your cancellation. You have been refunded your money in its entirety. We felt the written and visual representation of this work van on Cars.com was fair, but we will review its online presence to be sure we are in line with others expectations as well. We aim to exceed expectations on every vehicle we sell and service, and clearly we missed the mark on this transaction. Please accept our apology, and let me know personally if there is anything additional we can address. Thank you, Dustin Chirico - General Sales Manager 845-298-0600