Brondes Ford Lincoln

Used 888-268-1406
Service 877-243-1696

2014 Ford Escape Titanium

by from Toledo, OH |

I just purchased a new Ford Escape Titanium from Tim Ramsey at Brondes Ford Maumee and could not be more pleased. I had test-driven other cars at a different Ford dealership. There was no comparison of the level of professionalism and knowledge. Tim Ramsey at Brondes Ford was clearly the better choice. I told him what I wanted, when I wanted it and he made it happen. I think I'll stay with Brondes Ford a long while and can't recommend them enough to others in the market for a car.

September 18, 2014

Tim says "thank you" Tracy for your wonderful review of him and Brondes Ford Lincoln of Maumee. Thank you so much for telling your friends and family. We will never take the opportunity you gave us to earn your trust for granted. Enjoy your new Ford Escape!

2015 Fusion Hybrid

by from Holland Ohio |

I bought a 2015 Fusion Hybrid from Bill Neumeyer at Brondes Ford in Maumee. He was extremely helpful and made the buying process painless. I would definitely recommend Brondes Ford and Bill to anyone looking for a new car!

2014 Ford Mustang GT

by from Alma, MI |

I purchased a used 2014 Mustang GT from Scott Seiler at Brondes of Maumee. I purchased the car "site unseen" based on discussions and pictures sent to me from Scott. The car is beautiful and absolutely no disappointments. We had pre-arranged the pick up time and all the paperwork was ready to go. Scott showed me around the vehicle, answered all my questions, I signed the paperwork and on my way I went. It was a seamless transaction. He knew how far I traveled to purchase the car from him and he called the next day to follow up with me to make sure my travels home were safe. Nice place and very nice people.

2014 purchases 2014 ford taurus 2014 f150

by from maumee ohio |

Everything handled on these two sales with mr neumeyer on a efficent and timely basis. will continue to purchase autos from brondes ford.

2014 Ford Focus

by from Columbus, OH |

We have purchased vehicles from Bill Neumeyer at Brondes Maumee for many years and consider Bill to be a top professional.Bill knows his customers and does his best to look out for their interests. We recently drove from Columbus to Maumee just to make a purchase from Bill. We appreciate the excellent customer service and highly recommend Bill.

December 31, 2014

Thank you so much for your great review of Bill and Brondes Ford Lincoln of Maumee. We realize that there are a number of dealers between Columbus and here and truly appreciate your loyalty. We will never take it for granted!

2015 Fusion

by from Maumee, Oh |

Bought a 2015 Fusion from Bill Neumeyer the day before Thanksgiving. He was very helpful in explaining about the car and working a deal that was good for us. Will definitely use him and Brondes Ford Maumee for future purchases. S & K Ellis

December 30, 2014

Bill says "thank you" for your kind words. We look forward to earning your future business. Enjoy your new Ford Fusion!

Wonderful staff

by from Toledo, OH |

I recently bought a 2014 Ford Escape from Marc Monroe. He is very knowledgeable about all of the cars and is as accomodating as anyone could be. He was able to answer every single question I had. I wasn't really even looking to buy a new car yet, as I still had a nice 2011 Ford Escape, but am thrilled that I did. I have no regrets and look forward to my next new car. I also have to say the service department is awsome!!! I feel service is as important as the car you drive. Thank you Marc Monroe and Brondes Ford

December 31, 2014

Thank you Sheila for such a great review of Marc and Brondes Ford Lincoln of Maumee. We couldn't agree more that service after the sale is just as (or more) important. We are here to exceed your expectations. Enjoy your new Ford Escape!

New car buying experience wonderful!

by from Holland, Ohio |

Recently I leased a new car at Brondes Ford in Maumee. From entering the showroom to driving away with my new car the whole experience was great! Bill Neumeyer was a great help and wealth of knowledge in helping me select a vehicle. I would highly recommend Bill and Brondes if you are looking to lease or buy a car.

December 31, 2014

Thank you, Julie, for your kind words concerning Bill and Brondes Ford Lincoln of Maumee. We know you will like your new Lincoln MKC. Lincoln did a great job with this all new vehicle.

Lincoln MKX / Brondes / Scott Seiler

by from Perrysburg, OH |

This is my third vehicle I have purchased from Brondes, Maumee. I go back there because Scott Seiler is a very trust worthy individual and does everything he can to get you the best deal. He is realistic and can tell you when you are not being realistic in a professional way. I appreciate the professionalism and exceptional service Scott delivers!

December 31, 2014

Thank you Peggy for your kind review of Scott. We all appreciate your business and will never take for granted your loyalty!

Easy truck buying experience

by from Toledo, Ohio |

I just purchased a 2014 F-150 from Bob Larbus at Brondes. He is very knowledgable and made the experience simple and easy. I got his name as a recommendation from a friend that had a similar positive experience. I have been very satisfied with the truck -- it is a pleasure to drive. I recommend Bob and the Brondes team.

December 31, 2014

Bob says "thanks" for you kind words. Enjoy your new Ford F-150!

2008 Silverado Pickup

by from Holland, OH |

Over the past several years we have relied on our sales consultant, Bill Neumeyer, to assist us in selecting just the right vehicle for our needs. To date, we have leased 3 new cars from Bill and Brondes Ford-Lincoln. Just recently we needed to replace an old pickup that is used for maintenance chores and snow removal. A new pickup just did not fit in our budget. When I told Bill we would consider a used truck he went to work. A short time later Bill called me with a sweet opportunity. Bill found us a 2008 Silverado with 30,000 miles in immaculate condition. No kidding, this truck looks like it just came off the showroom floor. But, that's not all! Bill went the extra mile to coordinate the transfer of our snow plow from the old truck to the new. Not many guys will do that. Kudos to Brondes Ford-Lincoln in Maumee and especially our sales consultant for the past 6 years, Bill Neumeyer.

January 1, 2015

Thank you, Phil, for your great review of Bill Neumeyer! We truly appreciate your loyalty to him and Brondes Ford Lincoln of Maumee.