Brondes Ford Lincoln

1511 Reynolds Road, Maumee, OH 43537

New 866-528-7973
Used 888-268-1406
Service 877-243-1696

"Nobody Beats Brondes, Nobody!

2014 Ford Escape Titanium

by from Toledo, OH |

I just purchased a new Ford Escape Titanium from Tim Ramsey at Brondes Ford Maumee and could not be more pleased. I had test-driven other cars at a different Ford dealership. There was no comparison of the level of professionalism and knowledge. Tim Ramsey at Brondes Ford was clearly the better choice. I told him what I wanted, when I wanted it and he made it happen. I think I'll stay with Brondes Ford a long while and can't recommend them enough to others in the market for a car.

Brondes Ford Lincoln responded to this review

September 18, 2014

Tim says "thank you" Tracy for your wonderful review of him and Brondes Ford Lincoln of Maumee. Thank you so much for telling your friends and family. We will never take the opportunity you gave us to earn your trust for granted. Enjoy your new Ford Escape!

Purchasing a new vehicle

by from Toledo, Ohio |

My wife and I were just looking at the models on the lot when Bill Neumeyer approached us and asked if we needed some assistance. We went inside and Bill and looked at several different models. Bill helped us to get into the car we needed and could afford. He asked if we would kike to take one of the cars for a test drive and that helped us to make up our minds. Bill Neumeyer helped to understand all the paperwork. He took us thru the service dept and explained that when we needed service where to go and who to call to make an appointment. Bill noticed a extremely small dent on the passenger side door and he made and appoint with their repair person to fix the dent. Bill set up my Bluetooth in the car so I could make calls as I'm not all that technical with that kind of devices. Bill never tried to pressure us into making a purchase, he just guided us thru and let us decide. We had a wonderful experience and will tell our friends about Bill and how well he treated us.

Great experience at Brondes Maumee

by from Toledo, Ohio |

I bought a new Ford Fusion from Brondes Maumm and the experience could not have been better! Very professional, very friendly staff. I did not feel pressured into buying. Brock did a great job and I would recommend anyone to top his serive! The whole experience was great! Thank you to them!

Great Experience

by from Holland, OH |

Marc Monroe is an awesome salesman. He listens to our needs and wants and always comes up with a good deal for us. He has sold me and my family numerous vehicles over the years and never fails to exceed our expectations. He is never pushy and allows us plenty of time to make a decision on whether to purchase a vehicle or not. I would highly recommend Marc Monroe as your next salesman when considering purchasing a vehicle or leasing one.

Leasing New 2015 F150

by from Toledo, OH |

Was very pleased with all dealings with Brondes Ford Maumee. Most importantly, dealing with Bob Larbus. He made the whole process very clean, streamlined, no nonsense and no high pressure techniques. Would recommend both him and Brondes to family/friends in the future.

Car purchase from Brondes.

by from Toledo, Ohio |

I bought a 2015 Ford Fusion from Brondes Ford in Maumee Ohio. Tim Ramsey did a great job in explaining how the work the dashboard items. He helped me out to get the best possible deal.

Marc Monroe - Excellence in sales experience

by from Perrysburg, Ohio |

My sales person, Marc Monroe, was outstanding. Was not pushy and was very easy dealing with. The whole experience with Marc was delightful. Was the easiest buying experience I have received and the vehicle purchased had to be tracked down, for the options that we wanted and it did not take long for Marc to find our vehicle. Excellent, excellent facility and sales person

Love Brondes!

by from Walbridge, OH |

I just recently bought my 2015 Ford Focus from Brondes Ford, and I absolutely love it! My family and I always go to Bill Neumeyer to buy our cars because he is fantastic. Bill made sure I got everything I wanted in my car, and he made the process quick and easy. He called around to other Ford dealers to make sure I got exactly what I wanted. Bill really went above and beyond to make sure I was happy with my car, and I'm so grateful! I would absolutely recommend Brondes Ford and Bill to anyone looking to buy a car!

Brondes Ford Maumee Oh

by from Maumee, Oj |

I have dealt with Les Tansel for my last 3 purchases at Brondes Ford. I trust him inexplicitly . He takes time to explain in detail all the features of the car and services available. I always feel he gives me the best delay that heb can. I would always recommend Ford products and Les to anyone looking to purchase a vehicle.

Most Positive Buying Experience

by from Millbrook, AL |

From start to finish, the Brondes staff made our buying experience the best in my 60+ years. My wife and I were made to feel at home and afforded the opportunity to receive technical information from all of the Brondes staff. Of particular note, Mr. Scott Seiler went out of his way to accomodate all our concerns and questions. His knowledge of the vehicle, the entire buying process, and after purchase contact provided the professional touch to a flawless buying experience. I honestly will consider buying from Brondes Ford for all future automobile purchases.

Thank you Gordon Wend! Another great experience!

by from Sylvania, OH |

Always a great experience dealing with Brondes Lincoln Ford of Maumee... and of the reasons is the hard work, effort and friendliness of our salesman, Gordon Wend. He always goes above and beyond what is normally expected of a saleperson. We have confidence in him and trust him to get us the best possible price and find us a car that meets our needs and we will be happy with. Our family has purchased/leased "many" cars with Gordon and have always been pleased. Thanks to Gordon for all the years of service and friendship.

Brondes Ford Lincoln responded to this review

May 27, 2015

Thank you so much for your loyalty to Gordon! We think he is pretty great too. From all of us here at Brondes Ford Lincoln of Maumee we thank you for the opportunity to earn your business and will never take it for granted.