1511 Reynolds Road, Maumee, OH 43537

Used 888-268-1406
Service 877-243-1696

2014 Ford Escape Titanium

by from Toledo, OH |

I just purchased a new Ford Escape Titanium from Tim Ramsey at Brondes Ford Maumee and could not be more pleased. I had test-driven other cars at a different Ford dealership. There was no comparison of the level of professionalism and knowledge. Tim Ramsey at Brondes Ford was clearly the better choice. I told him what I wanted, when I wanted it and he made it happen. I think I'll stay with Brondes Ford a long while and can't recommend them enough to others in the market for a car.

Brondes Ford Dan Bussell

by from Ottawa Hills, OH |

Dan Bussell was our sales guy. He was awesome! He made the prices quick and painless. He listened to what we wanted and made it happen. He took the time to explain things to us! I would recommend him to anyone and his dealership. Thanks Dan!

Great Experience

by from Bowling Green, OH |

Recently purchased a new car at Brondes. Salesman Tim Ramsey was excellent with no "high pressure" tactics. He is knowledgeable and clearly explained many of the details concerning the car. I have nothing but praise for how we were handled there and would highly recommend Brondes to anybody in the market for a car.

review of buying my 2000 ford ranger from brondes

by from maumee,ohio |

At Brondes Ford I was treated fairly and with courtesy. The employees were very attentive and listened to my questions and went the "extra mile" to insure my car buying needs were met. My salesman Mike Casey confirmed my satisfaction on multiple occasions after my purchase of the vehicle. I would definitely refer others to Brondes Ford if they were interested in purchasing a new or used car.

Fantastic experience!

by from Toledo, OH |

I was looking to lease a new vehicle and had narrowed my choices down to 3, the Ford Escape being one of them. My first stop was at Brondes Ford Lincoln of Maumee where I met Troy Williams and the entire process was a fantastic experience! I was pretty particular about what vehicle I wanted and Troy was able to locate it immediately. I had tons of questions and he was extremely knowledgeable about all of the features and functionality of the Escape. It was a pleasure to work with Troy. He is a consummate professional and his level of customer service exceeded my expectations! I?m looking forward to seeing him again in 3 years. Thanks Troy!

Brondes ford

by from Waterville Ohio |

Bob is the greatest. Very enjoyable experience. Always willing to help even after the deal is sealed.

by from Toledo, Ohio |

I was looking to buy a used Ford Edge as well as test drive one. Troy was the sales associate who was helping me and he was very professional and was a pleasure to work with. I test drove a Ford Edge that had been recently traded-in so there were a couple things I wanted them to fix before I purchased the vehicle. He had it in the shop the next day and everything was fixed like he said it would. He even noticed that the windshield wiper was broken and replaced it for me. That is the kind of customer service every dealership should provide. Overall I was very pleased with this dealership and Troy in particular.

Gordon Wend and Brondes Ford - a great combination

by from Sylvania, OH |

Just leased another vehicle through Brondes Ford Lincoln of Maumee and as always the experience with the dealership and Gordon Wend was wonderful! Gordon is my "go to" guy for a long time and is always thorough, friendly, efficient and so helpful! He makes the purchase or leasing of vehicles a great experience! Thank you Gordon!!

Happy Fiesta Owner

by from Toledo, Ohio |

My car had broke down on me and I made the decision to purchase a new car. Looked at some cars online and then gave Tim Ramsey a call. It was Saturday when I went in. They couldn't really tell me anything that day but got in touch with me Monday morning and I was driving my Fiesta off the lot Tuesday. Tim Ramsey and Jim Holt got me financing and the payment amount that I wanted. I will definitely purchase another car through Brondes.

Great first experience

by from Holland, OH |

I was in the market for a new car and really liked the look of the Escape. A friend recommended Marc Monroe at Brondes Ford Lincoln in Maumee and I'm glad he did. Marc is a pleasure to work with and made the entire process very easy. Can't wait until I need another car.

A dealership that changes car buying! !!

by from Maumee Ohio |

We had to buy a vehicle 4 years ago as my wife's car took a bad turn for the worse. We were referred to Marc Monroe at Brondes Ford Maumee. I was skeptical at first as I have always preferred GM vehicles. The process from start to finish was amazing. The way he treated and interacted with my wife was awesome. We ended up purchasing a 2010 Edge. Less than a month ago my 10 year old car took its last breath. The only person that came to mind was Marc Monroe and George Low (Finance). Again they hit one out of the park with their honesty, courtesy, professionalism, and sincerity. Marc understood our situation came with the best options and he and George delivered. I can honestly say that these 2 gentlemen have changed me into a Ford person. If you want a great experience from start to finish (and in so much less time then most other dealerships) then Brondes Ford Maumee is a must.