Varsity Ford

3480 Jackson Ave, Ann Arbor, MI 48103

New 866-869-7434 New 866-869-7434
Used 888-391-6939 Used 888-391-6939
Service 888-806-0739 Service 888-806-0739

#1 Retail Volume Dealership in Washtenaw County for Ford Motor Company!

varsity ford is the charm

by from ann arbor |

our most recent need for a new vehicle was for my lovely bride. the choices that ford offered and the manner in which varsity presented them satisfied her needs to a tee. there are many reasons that influenced the choice to purchase from varsity(and ford), including not only the product but the many fine qualities that the dealership brings to the fore. our latest vehicle makes five and counting from varsity, in varsity we trust. service is a breeze as well, wouldn't think of going anywhere else.

February 3, 2016

Your loyalty is very much appreciated, John! We truly value you as a customer and have enjoyed working with you. Congrats to your lovely bride! Thank you for your business and we look forward to seeing you in the future!

Satisfied customer since 1984.

by from Chelsea, MI |

So excited to work with Shannon again in purchasing our new Ford Fusion. It is easy to be a loyal customer to Varsity Ford. Since 1984, we have had nothing but awesome and courtesy service staff and friendly and helpful sales staff. Each one of our visits leaves us with a smile and we feel we are valued customers to Varsity. Even though we have a family member working for another auto company and we could receive a family discount, we are not willing to give up the peace of mind knowing we are getting the best from Varsity's sales and service departments.

Great Customer Service

by from Ann Arbor Mi |

This is our 2nd car that we have purchased from Varsity Ford . Lee Dimick was able to help get us the perfect vehicle. It was quick , easy and we were able to drive off feeling great! Go see Lee! Thanks Lee and Varsity! We'll be back!

Mr. and Mrs. Donald Patterson

by from Saline, MI |

We have been dealing with Tom Eady since he worked for Village Ford. We feel he is open and forthcoming with OUR interest in a car first and foremost. Tom has gone out of his way many times over the 20 years we have dealt with him, to accommodate us and our needs. In 20 years I have always found him friendly and know he will back up the car we purchase if anything goes wrong. We would definitely deal with him again.

James Patarello comes through again!

by from Ann arbor, Michigan |

James Patarello has helped me and my wife into 3 high-quality, safe vehicles at a great value. Highly recommend!

February 8, 2016

Thank you for your recommendation, Adam! Congrats on your new vehicle. We greatly appreciate your business.

Varsity Ford, you delivered again!!

by from Farmington Hills, MI. |

My wife and I have enjoyed working with Rich Kania in the sales group at least 15 years. We could go to Ford dealerships closer to home but we have always looked forward to return to Varsity and meet with Rich for our leasing or purchasing needs. Rich is pleasant, energetic, and detail oriented. He will gladly explain the rebates available and help evaluate if leasing or a purchase offers the better option for us. When you arrive at his desk to close the deal, he has thoroughly prepared the forms needing a signature, explains each form and then expeditiously has you on your in a beautiful new vehicle. He will also follow up with a phone call to make sure all is well with the new vehicle or if we have any questions he can answer. Consider Varsity Ford and Rich Kania for your next Ford vehicle, someone we believe really enjoys his job and satisfying his customers.

Great Experience!!

by from Ann Harbor, MI |

James Patarello is a GREAT car sales man!! Recommend him to anyone!!

February 3, 2016

Thank you for the recommendation, Jessica! We will be sure to pass on your feedback to James. We greatly appreciate your business.

Varsity Ford and Jerry Hobbs

by from Dexter, MI |

I can't say enough good about my experience at Varsity Ford. My Sales Consultant was Jerry Hobbs, a kind and dedicated man that will truly put you first. I leased a vehicle there, and Jerry did whatever it took to get me the right car for my needs. When a little service was required, Jerry and the service team made me feel like I was the day's top priority. Best yet, Varsity has a commitment to the community, which I have not found in other dealerships. Highly recommended. Two thumbs up.

Great dealership experience

by from Stevensville, MI |

I had a great experience with the staff at Varisty Ford. I was looking for a work truck and Rich was able to find it and also give me a great deal on it. I dealt with Rich Kania over the phone initially and he did everything that that he promised and more. He was able to get a lot of extra things installed on the truck prior to me getting there at a very fair price. I drove 2.5 hrs but the experience made it all worth it, I will continue to use them in the future.

February 3, 2016

We appreciate your kind words about Rich! He is a valued team member here at Varsity and we are SO happy he was able to provide you with excellent service. It means a lot to us that you will continue to come here for sales and service. We look forward to serving you for many years to come!

Just bought a used Ford Transit yesterday!

by from Ann Arbor, MI |

Salesman Mike McCool took great care of me in my purchase of a '12 Ford Transit, that we needed as a work vehicle. Mike ensured that all our paperwork was ready to go when I arrived yesterday, and the process could not have been any easier! Love the vehicle!