Varsity Ford

3480 Jackson Ave, Ann Arbor, MI 48103

New 866-869-7434
Used 888-391-6939
Service 888-806-0739

#1 Retail Volume Dealership in Washtenaw County for Ford Motor Company!

Easy Purchase- no hassle

by from Lansing, MI |

I found my 2014 Ford Mustang online while perusing cars for sale. I contacted Brittanni and was set up with Jim Patarello for a meeting and test drive. Jim was very busy the day of my test drive but he took time in the pouring rain to go get the vehicle for me from way out on the lot. He did not pressure me, but instead told me to let him know if I was interested in moving forward with the purchase. I called him a couple of days later and he was great. Offered to hold the car with no deposit until I would arrive to buy the vehicle. Very nice guy to deal with. By the way, I drove from Lansing to Ann Arbor so I appreciate everything Varsity Ford did for me.

Varsity Ford responded to this review

July 14, 2015

Thank you for your kind words, Ron! I will be sure to pass them on to Jim and Brittani. They are valued members of our team. It brings us so much joy to know our clients are extremely happy before and after their purchase. Welcome to the Varsity family! Stop by and see us anytime.

Excellent experience

by from Ann Arbor |

By far the best car purchase experience! The sales person I dealt with is Rich Kania, and he made the process smooth and easy. He knows about the car I am interested in very well, and all the pricing information is transparent to me. He even helped me to get the top dollars for my trade in(no other dealership offered me that number). I would highly recommend Rich and Varsity Ford for your next Ford vehicle purchase!

Excellent new car sales service

Fast, Simple, Enjoyable

by from Ann Arbor, MI |

My family and I have been visiting Jon Byrd at Varsity Ford for several years now. I recently traded in my previous lease (2013 Focus) for a 2016 Fusion. Jon made the process easy. Within a few hours, I traded in my old car and drove away with a brand new one on a very modest budget. The new fusion handles like a dream and the fuel efficiency is saving me a lot of money. I will definitely return to lease again, or buy a vehicle.

Great Service!

by from Clinton |

I had to take my 2014 fusion in for a recall. When I took it in, they said it would be about an hour and they were right on. Varsity Ford has always been courteous and prompt in their service department. My family has bought 3 cars from Varsity Ford within 16 months and each time they have treated us with the utmost respect and efficiency. I live closer to another Ford dealer, but will always go to Varsity. Their customer service, whether on the sales floor or in the service department is superior.

Service

by from Ann Arbor |

I have been bringing my cars into Varsity Ford's service department for as long as I can remember. I could take my 2015 Escape and 2002 Thunderbird to a quick oil change, but I would only trust Varsity to do any repairs on my cars. As a matter of fact, even when I've been given free oil changes through other incentives at other establishments, I have forgone getting them done because they weren't being done by Varsity Ford. In my opinion, there is no other Ford Dealership that I would trust my cars to. Simply put, Varsity Ford is top notch in every way. Every single staff member is trained to put the customer first and that's why I keep coming back to them.

Fast Easy Educational experience of buying truck

by from Ann Arbor, Michigan |

My Ford Explorer with 200,000 miles on it is on its last leg. I thought that before having to put some big money into it I better look at some used trucks. We have had Ford Escapes and Ford Explorers and Mercury Mountaineers. My wife and I decided to get a used truck. I took a day off of work to check out dealers web sites particularly for used trucks. I looked at GMC's, Dodges, and Fords. If you start to compare, the Ford has the most economical price verses year and mileage of the trucks I looked at. Varsity Ford's web site was easy to use. I printed out some pictures of the trucks I was interested in and sent a email at about 8:30 am to see if I could come in and take a look. Jim Patarello has been my salesman since our first vehicle. I did not think I would receive a reply any time soon so I was shocked when I had a reply within 5 minutes from a person named Brittany - her email was delightful to read. She basically said for me to come in to the dealership at my convenience and Jim would be there to help me. I said I would try to be there around 10am. She replied great and have a good day. Jim Patarello and I go back a few years. I met him for the first time looking for my first Explorer. It was a great experience buying from him. He is one of those good people that want you to be happy with your purchase and he will do whatever he can to make you feel that way. He will go above and beyond to make sure you are properly treated as a buyer. After arriving at 10am it took us a 2 hours of comparing mileage, age, excessories, body types, tires, and many other things. I had it narrowed down to 2 trucks. The 2013 was all tricked out. It had everything from back up tv to electric running boards, nav system it had all the bells and whistles and it had 117,000 miles. The other was a 2010 f150 4X4 towing package,and sync, some accessories but not a lot. Jim had noticed that I was leaning toward the truck that was all tricked out. He called me over to the 2010 and said to me that I am not trying to tell you what to do, I want you to be able to make your choice; BUT when buying used cars you buy the mileage not the bells and whistles. That made a lot of sense to me and I chose the low mileage truck and I am very happy I did so. I walked out of Varsity Ford later that day with all the paperwork signed, my new licence plates, my keys and drove my new used truck home to show my wife.

Great service at Varsity Ford

by from Ann Arbor, Mich. |

Always great service at Varsity Ford. I have been going there for three years, and the service department has always taken care of my concerns. They get an A plus for service.

Best Place to buy or have your vehicle serviced.

by from Livonia,MI. |

In my thirty years of dealing with Varsity I have bought everything from an Econoline to a Festiva. Most of the time I would lease two vehicles a year for either two or three year plans. My agent Corey Werth is the best agent I have ever dealt with. He knows what I like and don't like. Easy to work with and bends over backwards to make sure all is OK. I've had one vehicle repaired there(deer crashed into my vehicle) they did an amazing job getting it back into shape. I drive from Livonia to Ann Arbor just for there service and loyalty to me. I respond by getting my vehicles there. Best service ever.

Great Service

by from Ann Arbor |

After purchasing and driving used cars for many years, I decided to lease a new car. Varsity Ford came highly recommended by colleagues and neighbors-they have not disappointed! From the first visit to the dealership to lease nearly two years ago, to service on a recent recall of my 2014 Fusion this month, the staff at Varsity Ford have been professional and prompt, taking great care of my vehicle. I feel like a valued customer and the loyalty is reciprocated! I highly recommend Varsity Ford for leasing and service.

Russell Fleming, CPA Ann Arbor, Michigan

by from Ann Arbor, Michigan |

I've been buying/leasing cars and SUVs from Varsity Ford for 20 years, This includes maintenance on these vehicles for the same time period. My buying and maintenance experiences have always been excellent. I just had a 2014 Ford Explorer serviced on August 10, 2015. Setting up the appointment was easy on the internet, and the vehicle was serviced very timely that day. In regards to buying vehicles. Mick Schubring has helped me with both buying and leasing vehicles and has been a pleasure to work with for many years. I would definitely recommend Varsity Ford.