Varsity Ford

3480 Jackson Ave, Ann Arbor, MI 48103

New 866-869-7434
Used 888-391-6939
Service 888-806-0739

#1 Retail Volume Dealership in Washtenaw County for Ford Motor Company!

Outstanding customer service

by from Ann Arbor, MI |

My husband and I could not be more impressed with the outstanding customer service and overall experience we had with Debbie Treharne and Varsity Ford. From the minute we walked in, Debbie listened to our wants and needs and exceeded all of our expectations. We will continue to go to Varsity Ford for years to come because of Debbie!!

Varsity Ford responded to this review

May 14, 2015

Thank you for your kind words, Tracy! I will be sure to pass them on to Debbie Treharne. She is a valued member of our team. It brings us so much joy to know our clients are extremely happy before and after their purchase. Welcome to the Varsity family! Stop by and see us anytime.

Great Customer Service

by from Manchester, Mi |

This is our second new car purchased with Dorothy Howard which we would recommend to our family & friends. Dorothy is a friendly and outgoing person always ready to help with any questions we have. When we need our car serviced the department is very helpful & friendly.

Love the Service

by from Ann Arbor, MI |

I just leased my second car from Jerry Hobbs, and it was again an absolute joy. Jerry was extremely helpful 2 years ago when I was leasing my first car. As a first time car-buyer he was able to walk me through all of the steps and I felt very comfortable voicing concerns, getting the right price for me and finding a car that I love. Varsity then was great about reaching out about a pull ahead deal and got me a fantastic deal on a new car. Jerry was able to help me on multiple occasions, took care of all my concerns and was able to meet with me and show me cars at short notice. In addition, he was super easy to get in contact with which was awesome. Jerry and the Varsity Ford team made my experience really great, and I'm super happy with my second lease from them!!

Happy Customer

by from Ann Arbor, MI |

Ed Merlo is wonderful! He made the process very fast and easy for us! Thank you Ed!

Scheduled service

by from Ann Arbor, MI |

Had scheduled maintenance on my 2010 Ford Escape on 5/13/15. I have to say the service I received and have always received from this Dealership is excellent. Daniel Hettich was the tech that kept me informed as my vehicle was being serviced. He was very helpful in answering all my questions. I would recommend Varsity Ford to my friends.

Service

by from Ann Arbor, Michigan |

Ray, my service advisor once again exceeded my expectations. My son just got back from College and his Ford Focus was due for service. Ray made sure the vehicle was serviced properly and he also took time to review the work performed by the technician.

My service team

by from superior twp. |

The service department at varsity ford has treated me as though I was family, Thank you.

Great car, Great Service!

by from Ypsilanti, MI |

Love my Ford C-Max Energi! I buy gas once a month instead of weekly. Great service at Varsity too. I lost the cover to one of my side mirrors and Ray, in the Service Department, ordered a new one for me, had it painted, and ready in just a couple of days at a very reasonable price. This was above and beyond.

SERVICE

by from PINCKNEY, MI |

ALWAYS GOOD SERVICE GIVE ME A BREAK. SURVEYS ARE A PAIN. LET US SAY IT WAS GOOD SERVICE........................................................................

Always a convenient experience

by from Ann Arbor |

Thanks, I always appreciate the convenience of service at Varsity.

Amazing Service

by from Ann Arbor, MI |

My experience at Varsity Ford was nothing short of amazing. I went looking to buy my first car (used) and Lee Dimic, Jr. was able to show me the cars I was interested in and provided great information so I knew exactly what I was looking at and signing. I would gladly come back here to look for a new car.