Varsity Ford

3480 Jackson Ave, Ann Arbor, MI 48103

New 866-869-7434
Used 888-391-6939
Service 888-806-0739

#1 Retail Volume Dealership in Washtenaw County for Ford Motor Company!

I have been a customer for over 40 years.

by from South Lyon Mi |

My experience with Varsity Ford was great as it's been sense I started doing business with Lou back in the 70's. I have dealt with Kay Ferguson for a great many years and have enjoyed her pleasant way of doing business. I have also dealt with Mat Staford for a number of years with the same results. Their service department always treats me with respect and gives great service. Thanks Guys.

Great Service

by from Ann Arbor, MI |

I always have a good experience with the service at Varsity.

Awesome Service!

by from Ypsilanti, MI |

I have been a Varsity Ford Customer for the last 3 years and wouldn't go to any other Ford Dealership! My experience has been great from all areas of the facility...From a used car purchase to leasing a new vehicle; my experience has been great! The service department too is top notch!You have a customer for life!!

Great help

by from Ann arbor Michigan |

Great experience coming here and buying a car. Everyone was very helpful. I'll definitely be coming back for my next car.

Great Customer Service

by from Canton, MI |

I put in a request online for more information on a lease and got a call within 20 minutes of submitting it. I worked with Daniel Treharne who gave me the best price he could upfront. I shopped around to ten different dealerships in the area and his price was still the best. No games and great customer service. I couldn't be happier with the service, price and car I received. I will definately be recommending Varsity Ford to others and will continue to bring my business there.

Great Certified Pre Owned Ford Buying Experience

by from Lakewood, Wisc |

I recently purchased a 2010 Certified Pre Owned Ford Explorer from Varsity Ford. I live in Wisc. and my Sales Associate Eric Brodde had all of the necessary documents and paperwork ready when I arrived and made the out of state purchase transaction simple and quick. Upon returning to Wisc. the battery in the truck seemed a little weak and Eric advised I take it to a local Ford dealer in Green Bay and have the battery replaced at Varsity Ford's expense. I received the check for the new battery in 4 days! The truck runs and drives great and the MPG is a little better than I expected for a V8 engine.

Excellent Salesman

by from Howell |

I just wanted to let you that I couldn't have been happier with my recent purchase from Varsity Ford. My sales person Jerry Hobbs was recommended to me and I can see why. I was one of "those" customers that has lots of questions and needed to see several different cars. Jerry was patient and very responsive to all of my questions. He made the process simple and easy to understand. I see why he recommended to me and I will be glad to recommend him to anyone I hear is looking for a car. Thanks Jerry!!

Always the best!

by from Plymouth MI |

We have purchased our vehicles from Varsity Ford (and Varsity Lincoln in recent years as well!) for more than 25 years, and can honestly say it is always a pleasure to work with them. Our salesman Matt Stanford has bent over backward many a time to see that we have exactly the vehicle we want, and that service when needed is done quickly and correctly. We would never consider purchasing a vehicle elsewhere. Our most recent visit was for a standard oil change; as always it was done in virtually no time, and the car came back freshly washed. Attention to detail is the norm at Varsity!

Varsity Ford Experience

by from Saline, Mi |

Wow!! I was hesitant to buy a new vehicle but was referred to Varsity Ford by a friend. What a great experience dealing with Dorothy Howard who even managed to get me an extra $500 rebate for the purchase. My 5000 mile maintenance check on my 2014 Transit Connect was a breeze and even included a free oil change. The service department appears to be very organized and efficient. Bye-Bye old F-150, Hello new Transit Connect!

by from Ann Arbor |

My experience at Varsity has been great for maintenance, repair and sales. Mike Collins does an exceptional job of managing my services.

Brakes done at a great price.

by from Dexter, MI |

Scheduling of appointment was easy. Was abel to drop off car on Sunday evening. Service was completed next day on time. Service Contact (Dan) did a good job of communicating what needed to be done and when it would be done. Front and Rear brake pads were replaced. Rear rotors also replaced. Great price overall.