Varsity Ford

3480 Jackson Ave, Ann Arbor, MI 48103

New 866-869-7434
Used 888-391-6939
Service 888-806-0739

#1 Retail Volume Dealership in Washtenaw County for Ford Motor Company!

Exceptional Sales Staff!!

by from Plymouth Michigan |

My daughter is about to venture into a new phase of life with her two young children that involves establishing credit and being a single parent. Her marriage is about to end and she found herself in need of a car that didn't require a quart of transmission fluid being added before she hit the road each day. Her credit was not the best and her annual wage just below average. We walked into the dealership last evening with hopes my daughter would leave with a new car that she would be safe while driving and be within her very limited budget. To make a long wonderful experience short, Salesperson Matt Stanford was wonderful as was the entire staff by helping my daughter qualify for a loan and allowing her to drive off in a Leased 2014 Focus. Not only did Matt take the time to make sure the vehicle was perfect upon delivery, he made sure my daughter understood the technology and function. He took the time to make my little girl smiled again, and for that I say Bless You Varsity Ford of Ann Arbor. Oh by the way, the Ford Focus is awesome and has so many wonderful affordable features for anyones budget! Go Ford!!!!

April 7, 2014

We are so happy to hear that everything worked out well and Matt did a great job! So heartwarming to hear that her new life has now begun! It was our pleasure to help your daughter! Thank you again for giving us a chance- we really appreciate it.

Associate Director

by from Ann Arbor, MI |

Just leased a new Escape from Varsity Ford. We were overwhelmed with the quality experience and service received from our professional sales person, Jerry Hobbs. He helped us find the exact features we needed that fit our budget. It was a no pressure sale and he was most patient as we tested multiple vehicles before finalizing our decision. I will recommend Jerry to all my friends and family members. Should you be in the market for a new Ford I would highly recommend that you ask specifically for Jerry Hobbs at Varsity Ford.

April 14, 2014

Thank you for your recommendation! We greatly appreciate your feedback and enjoyed having you at the dealership. We're glad to hear Jerry Hobbs helped to make your experience here at Varsity Ford a great one. Be sure to let us know if there is anything you need in the future!

Great service people (The Greatest)

by from Pinckney, Mi |

We bought our last 3 vehicles at Varsity and have been very very satisfied with the purchase, the service department and just all around Varsity Ford. Rich is our salesman and Dakota is our service person. They ARE THE GREATEST.

April 7, 2014

You absolutely made our day! We appreciate your continued loyalty to Varsity! We wouldn't be where we are today without customers like you. Thank you so much for your business- we are forever grateful.

Friendly People...Good experience...made it easy f

by from Canton, Mi |

This was a great experience for us. Thank you so much for finding us the right car at the right price.

April 7, 2014

No, thank you! It was our pleasure to help you find the right vehicle that fit your needs and budget. Welcome to the Varsity Family!

Varsity Ford gives great service

by from Ann Arbor, MI |

I've purchased my last three vehicles from Varsity Ford (Contour, Escape and my current Fusion) and I have been extremely happy with all three. I've had all of the recommended maintenance done on all three and 100% of the work has been done by the Varsity Ford service department. I get in and out quickly, the work is done right and the prices are fair. The service reps have always been courteous and knowledgeable and I have always felt good about the service I've gotten there. I would highly recommend Varsity Ford to anyone looking to purchase, lease or service a Ford automobile.

April 7, 2014

Thank you for your continued loyalty! It really means the world to us that you would share your experience with others. You know you can always count us! Thank you so much for your business!

Visit for low tire pressure

by from Ann Arbor, MI |

The service staff took care of the low tire pressure problem for me right away (it was a screw in the tire) even though I could not come in until after 4:00. With all of the potholes I did not feel save on a low tire.

April 7, 2014

Thank you for choosing Varsity for your service needs! We greatly appreciate you sharing your experience with others. It was our pleasure to help you on such short notice. Thanks, again!

Excellent dealer to service your Ford at

by from Ann Arbor, Mi. |

My mustang had a remote start system installed. The service dept did an outstanding job of taking care of me. Mike and Daniel are excellent service advisors. I was very happy with everything.

April 7, 2014

Remote start is the best thing to ever be invented- well, close to the best! Thank you so much for choosing Varsity to install yours, Dan. We greatly appreciate you sharing your experience with others.

Great 1st service: friendly, convenient, for free!

by from Ann Arbor |

Varsity Ford in Ann Arbor: 1st scheduled service on a 2013 model - it's been a perfect solution: drive by (without an appointment), be comfortably seated inside during the service, and all has been taken care of within less than an hour. I can't but recommend this dealership ...

April 7, 2014

Your first service visit is always free with the purchase of your new vehicle! Fast, friendly, service is what we are about! Thank you so much for the purchase of your vehicle, and choosing Varsity for your service needs.

They came thru for me on a Saturday!!

by from Ann Arbor, MI |

I blew a tire on one of Michigan's nortorious pot holes on a Thursday night, had my car towed to Varsity Ford on Friday, and prepared myself to be without my car for the rest of the weekend. i received a call on Saturday afternoon from Brian (I trhink that was his name); at Varsity to say that he had a new tire for my car, and can put it on now. I did not expect service on a Saturday. What a great surprise!!

April 7, 2014

Saturday service is our specialty! Sorry to hear of your experience with those nasty Michigan potholes, but we couldn't be more grateful for your business! Thank you for sharing your experience with others. Feel free to call us anytime!

Friendly Service, No High Pressure Tactics

by from Ann Arbor, MI |

I really appreciate the low pressure environment at Varsity Ford. I bought a 2014 Fusion there about 6 months ago, it was a smooth and easy transaction. I new exactly what I wanted and there was no pressure to add unwanted additional features or packages. This applies not only in the salesroom but also in the service department. When I took my vehicle in for an oil change, I asked "what's your advice on the synthetic blend versus the full synthetic oil?" I fully expected to be pushed into the more expensive full synthetic. Instead I got an honest response "Are you racing the car? No? You'll be fine with the synthetic blend." Service was prompt, friendly, and they washed the car. Great dealership.

April 4, 2014

Thank you so much for your feedback, Andy! Our main focus is to provide service to our customers based off what they really need. We're always looking out for you! Thank you for choosing Varsity!

Russ and Steve are my heroes!

by from Ann Arbor |

Russ Mackinder and Steve McGowan went way above and beyond to satisfy a tricky extended warranty issue and sent us away as raving fans. You guys got our F-150 Limited the nav & entertainment center it deserves. The next truck I buy will be from Russ Mackinder at Varsity Ford. Thanks!

April 4, 2014

Don and Cheryl, you're the real heroes! Thank you so much for your business!