Varsity Ford

3480 Jackson Ave, Ann Arbor, MI 48103

New 866-869-7434
Used 888-391-6939
Service 888-806-0739

#1 Retail Volume Dealership in Washtenaw County for Ford Motor Company!

Varsity Ford never fails to give excellent service

by from Flat Rock, Michigan |

We have been buying new vehicles from Varsity Ford for more than 20 years. We first started dealing with Varsity Ford because they had Saturday hours and continued to return because of the excellent service we received. Varsity Ford is 45 minutes from our home but worth the drive.

Varsity Ford responded to this review

September 8, 2014

Thank you for your continued patronage for the past 20 years. It really means a lot that you drive 45 minutes to visit us. Without clients such as yourself, we really wouldn't be where we are today. I cannot begin to express my gratitude for your business. If you are ever in the area, feel free to stop in and see us. We love seeing our clients! Thanks, again.

great service

by from ann arbor mi |

I have been shopping around to purchase or to lease the car for about tow years..i visited many dealers but i did not work out. finally when i decided to go for leasing a car Varsity Ford came in my mind and i went to the dealer at j ackson road ann arbor. and luckly met Neol Walsh. and he explained about the car and how it was easy to process everything to complete the transaction. in an hour i came back home in new focus 2014.it has been month since i leased still i dont know much about the car.only i can say at this point that i am happy and sofar i have no complain espacially about services and good treatment of neol walsh.what made easier for me to take desision. i had already did online survay.i hope i would be happy with the car in future .

AMAZING SERVICE!

by from Novi, Michigan |

I will never shop for a vehicle anywhere else! I was greeted as I was getting out of my car and was warmly welcomed. The process was smooth and efficient, and they made me feel like family. I leased my new vehicle from Kyle House, and will recommend him to ALL of my friends and family.

When "Looks OK" Gives you a spooky feeling........

by from Ypsilanti, Michigan |

How are the brakes? looks ok How are the tires? looks ok These are the answers from the quick joint. How are the brakes? Hey, you need to replace everything How are the tires? Hey you need to replace..... These are the answers from the discount shop that needs to sell everything. At Varsity Ford, you get a chart with measurements, yes factual data, You get to discuss what the measurements are and what they should be. That is how I like to make a decision, with the facts.

Great Service

by from ann arbor mi |

Bought my previously owned 2011 Mercury Milan about a year ago. Love the vehicle. Noticed that there was some road vibration after purchase. Upon determining that problem was a small dent in the wheel, Varsity had their technician restore the wheel by removing the problem (the dent) instead of patching the problem by trying to re-balance with exterior weights. Problem solved. Experienced a problem with microphone noise in the Ford hands-free system. Took 3 visits but service people were persistent and totally solved the problem to my satisfaction. Last week had the oil changed and to my surprise I received a complimentary car wash.

Awesome sales Representative JD.

by from brooklyn, michigan |

I couldn't ask for more, JD worked hard to get the car I wanted, at the payment I wanted, and in a timely manner too. I high recommend the dealership, sales Representative JD, and financial personal for a job well done. Thank you M. S. Cann (M.M.)

will always be a VARSITY FORD CUSTOMER

by from Pinckney, Mi |

We have been FORD customers since 2004 when we bought our first truck from Varsity and Rich Kania, and then my 1st Escape, and then my 2nd Escape and there will be a 3rd Escape soon. Rich has always been more than helpful and will buy our next vehicles from him. Also since Dakota is in the Service Department we will always come to Varsity as long as he is there. He is the greatest and most helpful of all the people that I have dealt with in the Service Department. All the others are good too.

HORRIBLE CUSTOMER SERVICE

by from NOVI,MI |

THIS DEALERSHIP IS A JOKE...LAURA IN THE LEASING DEPARTMENT GAVE ME A PAYOFF THAT WAS INCORRECT. WHEN CALLING HER TO FIND OUT WHAT WAS GOING ON SHE SAID IT WAS NOT HER PROBLEM AND TO CONTACT FORD CREDIT AND THEN HUNG UP ON ME!! I WOULD NOT RECOMMEND THEM TO ANYBODY. IF YOU VALUE CUSTOMER SERVICE DO NOT CONSIDER THIS DEALERSHIP!!!!!

Oil change

by from Plymouth MI |

We have been buying vehicles for over 30 years from Varsity Ford. Our new Lincoln came from their Novi store. We let them do the first oil change on our 2014 Focus initially because it was "free". However, now I don't see the need and cannot see myself ever changing the oil again. When you find a place that you can trust to do the job correctly at a fair price why would you ever lay on the ground and make that mess again. An added bonus is the documentation should a warranty issue ever arise.

Great Service

by from Chelsea Mi |

Great people. Great service. Great facilities. What more could anyone ask for.

Consistently great service

by from Ann Arbor, MI |

I have had my 2006 Ford Ranger serviced at Varsity Ford since I purchased the vehicle (from Varsity Ford). The service has always been top-notch. For $40 ($35 with a coupon) "The Works" service package is hard to beat. The techs there really check the vehicle over (unlike those quickie lube places), including pulling the tires and drums to check brake wear... quickie lube places don't do that and typically charge more than $40. Plus I get a synthetic blend oil at no extra charge. The service is done in less than an hour... well worth the little bit of extra time it takes!