Varsity Ford

3480 Jackson Ave, Ann Arbor, MI 48103

New 866-869-7434
Used 888-391-6939
Service 888-806-0739

#1 Retail Volume Dealership in Washtenaw County for Ford Motor Company!

I'll Keep Coming Back to Varsity Ford

by from Ann Arbor, MI |

I've dealt with the people at Varsity Ford for over twelve years and during that time I've purchased or leased several new cars. My sales associate, Brad Bjorling, has always been extremely helpful and has made the buying / leasing process very quick and efficient. I've had my cars serviced exclusively at Varsity Ford and find that process to be equally efficient and high quality. The service advisors are courteous and ensure that only the required work is done. The cost of service at Varsity I found to be competitive with non-dealer facilities. I wait for the service work to be completed and typically the car is ready in a short time. The customer lounge is large and comfortable and offers free coffee. If waiting is not an option Varsity Ford does offer a courtesy van service for customers. I plan to continue using Varsity Ford as my dealership for purchase and service of my cars.

May 30, 2014

We greatly appreciate your continued loyalty, Joey! We couldn't be more thankful for your business and for you taking the time to share your experience with others. We wouldn't be where we are today with loyal clients such as yourself. Thank you again for your business.

Varsity Ford never fails to give excellent service

by from Flat Rock, Michigan |

We have been buying new vehicles from Varsity Ford for more than 20 years. We first started dealing with Varsity Ford because they had Saturday hours and continued to return because of the excellent service we received. Varsity Ford is 45 minutes from our home but worth the drive.

Chick Truck Back Roaring On The Road

by from Ann Arbor, Michigan |

It was a great experience buying a new vehicle for my wife at Varsity Ford. The salesman paid 100% attention to her and made sure that she got exactly what she wanted, just a cute EcoBoost F-150 4x4 chick truck. One of these days, she might let me drive it. We have the greatest confidence that when we bring it in for service, it is delivered back to us 100% ready for the toughest chores. We learned a lot about tip-in and got a little issue resolved with the greatest professionalism and courtesy at their service department. The truck is ready to "git".

Great first impression of Varsity's service depart

by from Ann Arbor, MI |

My first experience at Varsity Ford's service department was first class. Jay Clayton, my new car salesman, arranged for my appointment and a loaner car. I didn't have to wait long to get my car checked in. Everyone was professional and friendly. I'm definitely coming back to Varsity for service on my Escape! Thanks Varsity Ford!

Outstanding Service

by from Traverse City, MI |

I purchased new cars from Varsity in 1984 and 1986. Moving away from the area I, sadly, needed to find a new dealer. Now however, my son lives in the Ann Arbor area. When he needed service help I told him to go to Varsity. The service team was great! Not only did they perform the scheduled service but also completed a recall for the car. It was a great experience. We will be using Varsity for all our automotive needs.

Varsity Ford and Brian Johnston are wonderful!!!

by from Ypsianti, Mi |

Brian Johnston was great, very helpful, polite, went out of his way to make sure everything was above board with my new 2015 Taurus. Second car I bought through him, and will be back next time.

Varsity Ford is excellent

by from Ann Arbor, MI |

Varsity Ford has always provided excellent service of my vehicle as well as my entire family. I recommend them highly. I am a mother with a lot to do. They have always made it easy for me.

Our Dealership

by from Dexter, Mich. |

We have been customers at Varsity Ford for a good many years, probably since the seventies/eighties. Our experience there has always been positive; both in the sales department and service. Dorothy Howard has been our salesperson for many of those years because we choose her knowing we will be treated professionally and be recipients of her knowledge of products, her friendliness and good humor. We also always use the Varsity Service department for any and all maintenance and repairs to our cars and have yet to be disappointed. We are assured of their courtesy, professional vehicle care and timeliness. And fully expect to see and receive all of the above in future dealings. Vic and Shirley

August 28, 2014

We greatly appreciate your continued loyalty. We couldn't be more thankful for your business and for you taking the time to share your experience with others. We enjoy Dorothy Howard as well, she is a very important part of our team. I will make sure your kind words get forwarded to her. We wouldn't be where we are today without loyal clients such as yourself. Thank you again for your business.

Wonderful car buying experience EVER....

by from Ypsilanti, MI |

My husband and I both bought vehicles from Varsity Fords about a week ago. I started off by speaking with Mr. Jeff Scott who was able to answer my questions and put me at ease. That phone call took place on a Friday and by Saturday me and my husband were driving off Varsity Fords lot in Ann Arbor Michigan with the vehicles that we wanted and not something that the saleman wanted us to have. Mr. Scott was professional at all times and made our car buying experience one that we will remember forever. I would recommend Mr. Jeff Scott to anyone who wants or needs to purchase a new car. He is the MAN TO SEE. T and J Williams

August 28, 2014

We are so happy to hear that is was one of the best car buying experiences you and your husband have ever had. We really cannot thank you enough for taking the time to share it. Thank you for your kinds words on behalf of Jeff Scott. It was really our pleasure to serve you. We hope we can assist you in the future whether it be for service or sales. Also, check out our Facebook and Twitter pages for exclusive content!

Smooth Sailing Right Off the Lot

by from Ypsilanti, MI |

I just bought my first car at Varsity Ford. After months of searching, Eric Brodde made it feel EASY to buy a used car! He was very nice, he didn't try to get me to do anything I didn't want to do, he showed me my options and was very honest with me. I must say it was refreshing after dealing with some other salesmen at different dealerships. I would/will suggest anyone looking for a car to visit Varsity Ford! (And I would refer Eric to them, too.)

August 28, 2014

We greatly appreciate your kind words on behalf of Eric Brodde! He is valuable part of our team, and he knows the importance of providing a no hassle buying process. It was really our pleasure to serve you and we cannot thank you enough in advance for your referrals. Thank you very much for your business. Please stop in and see us anytime!

cool cars

by from Saline MI |

MY DAD IS THE BEST WORKER AT FORD!! Noel Walsh sales

August 28, 2014

Thank you for your kind words, Gracie! Noel is a very valuable part of our team and we greatly appreciate appreciate your support.