3480 Jackson Ave, Ann Arbor, MI 48103

New 866-869-7434
Used 888-391-6939
Service 888-806-0739

#1 Retail Volume Dealership in Washtenaw County for Ford Motor Company!

Varsity Ford never fails to give excellent service

by from Flat Rock, Michigan |

We have been buying new vehicles from Varsity Ford for more than 20 years. We first started dealing with Varsity Ford because they had Saturday hours and continued to return because of the excellent service we received. Varsity Ford is 45 minutes from our home but worth the drive.

September 8, 2014

Thank you for your continued patronage for the past 20 years. It really means a lot that you drive 45 minutes to visit us. Without clients such as yourself, we really wouldn't be where we are today. I cannot begin to express my gratitude for your business. If you are ever in the area, feel free to stop in and see us. We love seeing our clients! Thanks, again.

by from Plymouth |

Varsity has always taken excellent care of us, whether we are getting our cars serviced or buying one. We have bought several cars from them because of the inventory which allows us to find the vehicle with the features and options we want.

Excellent service, good price.

by from Ann Arbor, MI |

I usually take my cars to Varsity Ford for service. They have convenient hours and a comfortable waiting room. The service advisers are friendly and helpful, and my car is ready when promised.

Chick Truck Back Roaring On The Road

by from Ann Arbor, Michigan |

It was a great experience buying a new vehicle for my wife at Varsity Ford. The salesman paid 100% attention to her and made sure that she got exactly what she wanted, just a cute EcoBoost F-150 4x4 chick truck. One of these days, she might let me drive it. We have the greatest confidence that when we bring it in for service, it is delivered back to us 100% ready for the toughest chores. We learned a lot about tip-in and got a little issue resolved with the greatest professionalism and courtesy at their service department. The truck is ready to "git".

September 5, 2014

Thank you so much for sharing your experience with others. I'm so glad to hear all the attention was on your wife- just the way it should be! We hope she enjoys her new Ecoboost F150!It means great a deal to us that you feel confident in bringing it back to us for service. We look forward serving you, your family and friends for many year to come. Welcome to the Varsity family!

Great first impression of Varsity's service depart

by from Ann Arbor, MI |

My first experience at Varsity Ford's service department was first class. Jay Clayton, my new car salesman, arranged for my appointment and a loaner car. I didn't have to wait long to get my car checked in. Everyone was professional and friendly. I'm definitely coming back to Varsity for service on my Escape! Thanks Varsity Ford!

September 10, 2014

Thank you for choosing Varsity for all of your automotive needs! It's nice to hear that Jay is delivering the kind of service that is excepted at Varsity. Thank you again for your business. Come back and see us!

Outstanding Service

by from Traverse City, MI |

I purchased new cars from Varsity in 1984 and 1986. Moving away from the area I, sadly, needed to find a new dealer. Now however, my son lives in the Ann Arbor area. When he needed service help I told him to go to Varsity. The service team was great! Not only did they perform the scheduled service but also completed a recall for the car. It was a great experience. We will be using Varsity for all our automotive needs.

September 10, 2014

Thank you so much for your continued loyalty, Rick! We greatly appreciate you referring us to your family and friends. Stop by and see us in anytime, whether it be for sales or service.

Varsity Ford and Brian Johnston are wonderful!!!

by from Ypsianti, Mi |

Brian Johnston was great, very helpful, polite, went out of his way to make sure everything was above board with my new 2015 Taurus. Second car I bought through him, and will be back next time.

September 10, 2014

Congratulations on your new 2015 Ford Taurus, Judy! We greatly appreciate you sharing your kind words about Brian Johnston and your overall experience with Varsity. Stop by and see us anytime. We're here for you after the sale!

Varsity Ford is excellent

by from Ann Arbor, MI |

Varsity Ford has always provided excellent service of my vehicle as well as my entire family. I recommend them highly. I am a mother with a lot to do. They have always made it easy for me.

September 8, 2014

Thank you for your kind words! I am so happy to hear we always make it easy for you to get your vehicle serviced. That's exactly how it should be. We greatly appreciate you choosing us for your automotive needs.

Our Dealership

by from Dexter, Mich. |

We have been customers at Varsity Ford for a good many years, probably since the seventies/eighties. Our experience there has always been positive; both in the sales department and service. Dorothy Howard has been our salesperson for many of those years because we choose her knowing we will be treated professionally and be recipients of her knowledge of products, her friendliness and good humor. We also always use the Varsity Service department for any and all maintenance and repairs to our cars and have yet to be disappointed. We are assured of their courtesy, professional vehicle care and timeliness. And fully expect to see and receive all of the above in future dealings. Vic and Shirley

August 28, 2014

We greatly appreciate your continued loyalty. We couldn't be more thankful for your business and for you taking the time to share your experience with others. We enjoy Dorothy Howard as well, she is a very important part of our team. I will make sure your kind words get forwarded to her. We wouldn't be where we are today without loyal clients such as yourself. Thank you again for your business.

Wonderful car buying experience EVER....

by from Ypsilanti, MI |

My husband and I both bought vehicles from Varsity Fords about a week ago. I started off by speaking with Mr. Jeff Scott who was able to answer my questions and put me at ease. That phone call took place on a Friday and by Saturday me and my husband were driving off Varsity Fords lot in Ann Arbor Michigan with the vehicles that we wanted and not something that the saleman wanted us to have. Mr. Scott was professional at all times and made our car buying experience one that we will remember forever. I would recommend Mr. Jeff Scott to anyone who wants or needs to purchase a new car. He is the MAN TO SEE. T and J Williams

August 28, 2014

We are so happy to hear that is was one of the best car buying experiences you and your husband have ever had. We really cannot thank you enough for taking the time to share it. Thank you for your kinds words on behalf of Jeff Scott. It was really our pleasure to serve you. We hope we can assist you in the future whether it be for service or sales. Also, check out our Facebook and Twitter pages for exclusive content!

Smooth Sailing Right Off the Lot

by from Ypsilanti, MI |

I just bought my first car at Varsity Ford. After months of searching, Eric Brodde made it feel EASY to buy a used car! He was very nice, he didn't try to get me to do anything I didn't want to do, he showed me my options and was very honest with me. I must say it was refreshing after dealing with some other salesmen at different dealerships. I would/will suggest anyone looking for a car to visit Varsity Ford! (And I would refer Eric to them, too.)

August 28, 2014

We greatly appreciate your kind words on behalf of Eric Brodde! He is valuable part of our team, and he knows the importance of providing a no hassle buying process. It was really our pleasure to serve you and we cannot thank you enough in advance for your referrals. Thank you very much for your business. Please stop in and see us anytime!