Napleton Cadillac of River Oaks

1777 River Oaks Dr, Calumet City, IL 60409

Used 866-352-1209

service repair

by from calumet city, IL |

I brought my cadillac in for service today. Top notch customer service. Thank you for taking care of my baby

Excellent Experience!

by from Schererville, In |

I recently purchased a pre-owned Chevy Malibu from this dealership. Lee the salesman and Rich the Sales Manager were both very professional. The car is wonderful! I can't thank Lee and Rich enough.

great car buying experience

by from Calumet City |

This was the best experience I've had at a auto dealership in many years. Everyone was courteous from the moment I walked in the door. This was the first brand new car I ever purchased. Rich took great care of me and kept me informed through the entire process, he did what he said they was going to do and exceeded my expectations. I will be back for service and for my next Cadillac

Not A dealer with any integrity.

by from Chcago il. |

I bought a 2002 Cadillac Deville on January 4th 2014 for my Daughter on her 25th birthday. I was told that the car was completely look over and it was in great running condition and how they look over all the cars they sell. after getting the Deville home the next day after pulling out of my garage I notice oil on the floor. I called the dealer and they told me to bring it in, so I did. They told me it would cost $3,500 to fix and I bought the car as is and told me that that engine is know to have oil leaks so they new what they were selling. I paid $1,300 over Kelly blue book because of the condition and the mileage on the Deville. And their sales manger Richard told me all they did was a safety inspection. That is not what they told me. they are doing nothing at this time to help me. I would not recommend this dealership or the Lincoln Dealership next door to them because they are one of the same dealerships. These dealerships and the people that I have encounter there have no integrity and would stay away form them. Buyer beware of these to dealerships because they don't care what they are selling and you would expect more form a Cadillac and Lincoln dealerships but you won't get it from them. Please stay away from them or you just might end up like me.

Great experience

by from Syracuse IN |

I recently purchased a used vehicle and all I can say is WOW!!! This is a first class dealership with first class employees (Joe and Rich know the car business). The time they took with me and the care that showed me was something I have NEVER experienced from a dealership before. I felt like more than just a number and a dollar sign to them. I drove over 2 hours to purchase a vehicle and I WILL be back! Thank you Napleton Cadillac!!!!!!!

River Oaks Cadillac

by from Posen, Il |

I recently purchased a used car at River Oaks Cadillac and the staff was excellent!!! Mike (Sales) and Rich (Sales Manager) was excellent, they made the purchase fun!!! If you are looking for a Cadillac or used car or truck contact Rich and Mike!!! A+++++++ people to due business with.

2005 Cadillac DeVille Purchase

by from Danville, IA |

I purchased a 2005 Cadillac DeVille from Napleton Cadillac. The salesman Joe Horvek was amicable, easy to talk to and the bargaining, while typical of most car dealerships, was straightforward and honest. I paid over book value for the car but it was in excellent condition, had very low mileage and had a good CarFax report. It fulfilled my requirements of a dependable, luxury type car which will provide service to me for many years to come. It is a very pretty car!

Salesman misrepresented car. Facilities dirty

by from Maineville, OH |

Was unimpressed with dealership being a Cadillac facility. The problem was not so much that the building was small and outdated, but it did not appeared cared for either. It was dirty and there were cobwebs on the window sills in the showroom. Biggest problem is that I drove 250 miles for car that salesman said he could not detect evidence of smoking. I'll say it. He's a liar. Even without a nose, anyone could smell smoke in this car. I did buy it for a couple grand under book, but I'm $200 into smoke smell removal with not much success.