Arnell Chevrolet

239 Melton Rd, Burns Harbor, IN 46304

Highly Recommended!

by from Chesterton, IN |

This is my second vehicle from Arnell Kia, and I've never been anything less than thrilled with the service received. Louis, Tom and Chris are always so helpful and accommodating, Larry made the financial aspect painless, and Eric in service always goes out of his way to help with scheduling and convenience. There aren't many businesses I'd make a point to publicly recommend, but Arnell Kia is one that I tell everyone about.

Auto body shop

by from Chesterton, in |

Had to have my new car repaired due to an accident. The auto body shop did an outstanding job and the friendlyNess of the shop was wonderful. It was my first experience with arnell from buying a car, then using their service dept and then their body shop. Have nothing but great things to say about arnell and would highly recommend them to everyone

Arnell Chevrolet responded to this review

November 10, 2015

Thank you for the glowing review of our Auto Body Shop and for recommending our dealership. We're always happy to help with any and all of your vehicle needs. Please let us know if there is anything else we can help you with!

Great!!!!!!!!!!!!

by from Chesterton, IN |

The new showroom and service area are spot on. The shuttle driver was very convenient service and the service guys in front were pleasant. Well done.

Nice remodel

by from Portage, IN |

I am impressed with the new look of the showroom. It used to feel a bit outdated and now it's very clean and modern. Most impressive was the way I was treated by the service staff. Ted went out of his way to explain everything in detail that I did not understand and I was greeted at my car by a friendly girl who offered me a bottle of water while I waited. So thoughtful!

Wonderful new staff and pleasant atmosphere

by from Porter |

Huge improvement since the last time I was here. I was greeted immediately and treated as though I mattered. Before this, I always felt like I didn't matter. This is the main reason I will remain a customer and refer my friends and relatives to Arnell.

Sales And Marketing

by from Valpo |

My salesman Richard worked hard to make me a great deal.

SERVICE 4-1-15

by from Chesterton, In |

Best service ever, I would never take my cars anywhere else!!

Purchased 2015 Chevy Silverado today

by from NW Indiana |

I purchased a new 2015 Chevy Silverado today from Arnell Chevy. I could not be happier with the experience. Mike Miskus and Ben Flohr listen to their customers and work with them to get the car they want. They treat everyone with respect and don't pressure you like most sales people do. Nothing but good things to say about the experience. I have purchased vehicles there prior to this and every experience has been the same. They are finishing remodeling the dealership and it is open and inviting to the customers. I have also had service work done at the dealership and their work was very well done, delivered when promised, and reasonable compared to local repair shops. Duane and the service team seem to care about customer service and try to treat the customers with respect. Give Arnell a chance to earn your business.......

Great Service!

by from Burns Harbor, Indiana |

Arnell Chevrolet is a great place to buy your car. They are definitely willing to work with you to get to the payment that fits your needs. We will definitely be back! Thank you!

Arnell Chevrolet responded to this review

March 31, 2015

Thank you, Amanda! Enjoy your new Chevy Equinox!

TIME, TIME, TIME

by from indiana |

So i went to purchase a used car, i didn't see the car on the lot and the person I spoke with on the phone wasn't "actually" there, they were just a phone center person...So another salesperson started talking with me, wouldn't you know another customer came in, the guy left me and went an started talking to the other customer, no mind you this is a car lot, meaning there should be other sales people. There were TWO other guys there, one just sat in his office and the other just sat at his desk ignoring us...FINE, I could go some place else where I saw the exact same car that I had already been approved for, but I had already driven an hour to get there. Make a long story short, I ended up having two different salesmen and my was in the dealership for 5 hours, it doesn't take that long, i've been told by a salesman personally that it shouldn't take longer than an hour at the most. I have mixed feelings about this place, not sure if i would recommend them to anyone, would def tell them that they don't consider your time.