Arnell Chevy - Kia

239 Melton Rd, Burns Harbor, IN 46304

New 877-247-5941
Used 866-490-4525
Service 877-644-5346

No haggle pricing, no phony rebates, PRICE MATCH GUARANTEE.

Great!!!!!!!!!!!!

by from Chesterton, IN |

The new showroom and service area are spot on. The shuttle driver was very convenient service and the service guys in front were pleasant. Well done.

Nice remodel

by from Portage, IN |

I am impressed with the new look of the showroom. It used to feel a bit outdated and now it's very clean and modern. Most impressive was the way I was treated by the service staff. Ted went out of his way to explain everything in detail that I did not understand and I was greeted at my car by a friendly girl who offered me a bottle of water while I waited. So thoughtful!

Wonderful new staff and pleasant atmosphere

by from Porter |

Huge improvement since the last time I was here. I was greeted immediately and treated as though I mattered. Before this, I always felt like I didn't matter. This is the main reason I will remain a customer and refer my friends and relatives to Arnell.

Sales And Marketing

by from Valpo |

My salesman Richard worked hard to make me a great deal.

SERVICE 4-1-15

by from Chesterton, In |

Best service ever, I would never take my cars anywhere else!!

Purchased 2015 Chevy Silverado today

by from NW Indiana |

I purchased a new 2015 Chevy Silverado today from Arnell Chevy. I could not be happier with the experience. Mike Miskus and Ben Flohr listen to their customers and work with them to get the car they want. They treat everyone with respect and don't pressure you like most sales people do. Nothing but good things to say about the experience. I have purchased vehicles there prior to this and every experience has been the same. They are finishing remodeling the dealership and it is open and inviting to the customers. I have also had service work done at the dealership and their work was very well done, delivered when promised, and reasonable compared to local repair shops. Duane and the service team seem to care about customer service and try to treat the customers with respect. Give Arnell a chance to earn your business.......

Great Service!

by from Burns Harbor, Indiana |

Arnell Chevrolet is a great place to buy your car. They are definitely willing to work with you to get to the payment that fits your needs. We will definitely be back! Thank you!

Arnell Chevy - Kia responded to this review

March 31, 2015

Thank you, Amanda! Enjoy your new Chevy Equinox!

TIME, TIME, TIME

by from indiana |

So i went to purchase a used car, i didn't see the car on the lot and the person I spoke with on the phone wasn't "actually" there, they were just a phone center person...So another salesperson started talking with me, wouldn't you know another customer came in, the guy left me and went an started talking to the other customer, no mind you this is a car lot, meaning there should be other sales people. There were TWO other guys there, one just sat in his office and the other just sat at his desk ignoring us...FINE, I could go some place else where I saw the exact same car that I had already been approved for, but I had already driven an hour to get there. Make a long story short, I ended up having two different salesmen and my was in the dealership for 5 hours, it doesn't take that long, i've been told by a salesman personally that it shouldn't take longer than an hour at the most. I have mixed feelings about this place, not sure if i would recommend them to anyone, would def tell them that they don't consider your time.

Friendly hometown dealer

by from Hobart, IN |

I recently purchased my 3rd car from Arnell Chevrolet-Kia. i first visited the store through the service department, i was just getting an oil change done on my car. While my car was being serviced I browsed the dealership a bit, and saw a beautiful pontiac G6 GT on the used car lot. i at first didnt intend on purchasing but i have always wanted a pontiac g6 gt, after speaking with the used car manager, i was sold. i've been going to Arnell Chevrolet-Kia for my vehicle needs for a long time now and every time i visit, i'm treated with respect and everyone is always friendly. my car is always washed when they return it to me after service, if i have questions or concerns, they answer them, and the sales staff have always been knowledgeable and low key. i got another great deal on a car that i've always wanted, and i'll be bringing it back for oil changes and the such, ;)

Arnell Chevy - Kia responded to this review

May 16, 2012

Frank, Thank you for the kind words and being a loyal repeat customer! Our goal is to make sure every customer, every time has the same enjoyable experience that you speak of. Being family owned & operated for over 20 years we like to make you feel at 'HOME'. We look forward to continue serving you and doing business with you in the years to come.

Best buying experience I ever had

by from Joliet, IL |

i normally don't write reviews but i figured i had to for this place because i was so shocked and pleased with everything. like many other ppl in this economy, i have poor credit. i've always done right by my bills but in late 2009, i had to choose to either pay my mortgage or pay my credit cards. i'm still trying to rebuild my credit after that happened. but recently i needed another car. I've had alot of bad experiences at other dealerships. but i needed another car and soon, so i called every place i knew, and then I was referred to Arnell Auto Group by a friend. i first called in about a used car because that was all i thought i could get. like everybody else though, i preferred new. i eventually visited Arnell in Burns Harbor, and i liked the used car inventory but they also have the new Chevrolet cars on the same location. it was then, when i noticed the Chevrolet Cruze. i thought to myself and wished that i could get the new Chevrolet Cruze and something told me to ask about financing for ppl with poor credit, whether i can only get a used car, or if i could possibly get a new car. to my amazement, the financial specialists at Arnell were able to help me get a new Chevrolet Cruze. i have poor credit and i was still able to get a brand new Chevy, with a full 100k mile warranty, i somehow got a better interest rate on the new car, than what i would have gotten on the used car i looked at, and it was within a payment i could afford. i can go on and on...i didnt have to haggle about price because they told me about the savings that were available, they told me about the features in the car, and they were friendly the whole time i was there. painless. i say thank you to the people at Arnell, thank you for helping me as much as you did. you will see me again