Lake View Ford Inc.

Used 888-671-5908
Service 877-410-4556

Super service,friendly,honest.

by from Mcmurray.PA |

We just bought our second used Mercedes from George. This is the only car dealer we have ever met that is so straight forward and does exactly what they say they will do. Had a few little things that needed fixed on used car and there was not an issue. Fixed immediately . No charge. I will buymy next New car from them . Just because of the service we received on a used car.

Jack Baum

by from Conneaut Lake PA |

I purchased alot of vehicles over the years from Lake View Ford. The experience has been wonderful everytime. I highly recommend Frank Furno for anyone looking for a new or preowned car. The service dept is great also.

Dio Yost long time lake view ford customer

by from conneaut lake,pa. |

I purchased a used mercury from Paul MINETTI and the whole buying experience was positive.He was very helpful and they made my wife happy.I get good fuel economy and I will purchase my next vehicle from him.Lake view ford is a good place to do business.

Courteous,honest people, great customer service

by from Pittsburgh, PA |

Our salesman and sales manager were no pressurem,easy to deal with. Were up front with us that the vehicle had been run in a local advertisement prior to our visit with a price lower than the internet listing and offered us that price. We beleive we made a good deal and are very happy with the car. Had a minor mechanical problem soon after purchase and they handled it with no problem even though we live 2 hrs away. They worked it out with a dealer near us. Great experience, would buy there again and highly recommend.