Lake View Ford Inc.

Used 888-671-5908
Service 877-410-4556

Poor customer service

by from Cochranton Pa. |

This dealer does not stand behind its customers. My 2012 f-150 has paint peeling from roof pictures sent to Ford. Ford says it is from bird droppings. Lakeview Ford agreed with their findings and refused to repair. They have no proof of when this happened.(Could have come from factory like this). This is my 9th new Ford truck in 40 years of which at least 4 have never been back to dealer for warranty service. I feel a longtime customer like myself and a person that doesn't complain about every little thing as seen by not taking vehicles back for every little squeak or rattle should be treated better by ford and Lakeview should stand by their customers better. Will not buy from Lakeview ever again and probably will never own a Ford again. all my friends and family will hear about this as well as the social media applications.

Ok dealership. Poor salesman

by from New Castle, Pa |

I made contact with this dealer through the internet first. When I visited this dealer, I was immediately offered a test drive and was able to take the car out by myself which I liked. However, I told the salesman that I was not ready to have them look at my car regarding using it for a trade in, and the salesman looked at it anyway and gave me a very low estimate. The salesman went out and was helping other customers while he left me sitting at his desk. The salesman did not ask me if I had any questions, or offer me any information on the vehicle other than what the Cars.com review said. I did not feel like a valued customer at this dealership.

Super service,friendly,honest.

by from Mcmurray.PA |

We just bought our second used Mercedes from George. This is the only car dealer we have ever met that is so straight forward and does exactly what they say they will do. Had a few little things that needed fixed on used car and there was not an issue. Fixed immediately . No charge. I will buymy next New car from them . Just because of the service we received on a used car.

Jack Baum

by from Conneaut Lake PA |

I purchased alot of vehicles over the years from Lake View Ford. The experience has been wonderful everytime. I highly recommend Frank Furno for anyone looking for a new or preowned car. The service dept is great also.

Dio Yost long time lake view ford customer

by from conneaut lake,pa. |

I purchased a used mercury from Paul MINETTI and the whole buying experience was positive.He was very helpful and they made my wife happy.I get good fuel economy and I will purchase my next vehicle from him.Lake view ford is a good place to do business.

Courteous,honest people, great customer service

by from Pittsburgh, PA |

Our salesman and sales manager were no pressurem,easy to deal with. Were up front with us that the vehicle had been run in a local advertisement prior to our visit with a price lower than the internet listing and offered us that price. We beleive we made a good deal and are very happy with the car. Had a minor mechanical problem soon after purchase and they handled it with no problem even though we live 2 hrs away. They worked it out with a dealer near us. Great experience, would buy there again and highly recommend.