Griffin Motors Company

11031 Perry Highway, Meadville, PA 16335

New 888-890-9376 New 888-890-9376
Used 888-890-6535 Used 888-890-6535
Service 888-693-2775 Service 888-693-2775

Best place to buy a car.

by from Polk pa |

My husband and I had a great experience buying a 2016 Jeep Patriot. I called and asked Mark a few questions about the new patriots and he was very nice and helpful over the phone. So my husband and I went up the next day and bought the Patriot I was looking at. They are very accommodating and everyone is very welcoming as soon as u walk in the dealership. Mark helped me learn everything I needed to know about my new Jeep. I have never bought a car any where that was understanding of someone else time. They where fast and very helpful. Best car experience ever!!!!

March 20, 2016

Thank you so much, Curtis and Sarah, for taking the time to let us know how you enjoyed your recent buying experience! Our team is dedicated to providing you a fun, enjoyable visit. Mark is a great asset to our team, always willing to take as much time as needed to ensure your questions are answered and that you can make a well-informed decision. We hope that you are enjoying your new Jeep Patriot, and look forward to seeing you again soon! Congratulations!

MY ONLY CHOICE FOR BUYING AND SERVICING MY CARS

by from MEADVILLE, PA |

THE MAIN REASON WHY I BUY HERE IS MY CAR SALESMAN, DAN PENFIELD. NEVER USES HIGH PRESSURE TO SELL ME A CAR. I GO IN AND TELL HIM WHAT I AM LOOKING FOR AND HE WILL WORK UNTIL HE FINDS WHAT FILLS MY NEEDS. THE DEALER HAS ALWAYS TREATED WELL. ALWAYS HAS WORK WITH ME AND MAK SURE THAT I AM SATISFIED. THE BEST AROUND.

January 27, 2016

Thank you so much for your great feedback! It is wonderful Dan has once again made sure your latest buying experience has left you completely satisfied. Our sales team always does their very best to make sure we truly listen to our customers' wants and needs to help find the vehicle that is absolutely perfect for our customers. Thank you for your business. We are looking forward to working with you again in the future. Have an amazing day!

Jeep owner.

by from Clarks mills pa |

Excellent customer service and support. I have bought 3 jeeps from salesman Cris Linz. Completely awesome experience everytime. I will definitely continue to purchase any and all future vehicles from Cris at Griffin motors. My buddy also bought a new vehicle from him as well.

January 27, 2016

That's what we like to hear, Bill! It is great Cris always makes sure your buying experience at our dealership has you driving away completely satisfied. We are glad your buddy also had a wonderful visit with Cris. It is no coincidence you both had awesome experiences here. We take great pride in making sure all of our customers receive the great service they deserve. We truly appreciate your continued business. Please do not hesitate to let us know if there is anything more we can do for you. Enjoy your new Jeep, and have a great day!

Nice experience!

by from Conneaut Lake |

Recently purchased Two KIA's Sorento's at Griffin Motors. It was the most pleasant experience I have had in our years of buying a car. My car salesman Mark Schlaudecker was very knowledgeable and super nice. Smart guy who answered all our questions and made the process very positive and comfortable. Car shopping can be stressful, but at Griffin Motors it was enjoyable. We highly recommend Griffin Motors and Mark Schlaudecker. Also Bonnie Kirwin was awesome in the finance department. Friendly and excellent knowledge of car financings. Read more at http://www.cars.com/dealers/155516/griffin-motors-company/reviews/#yMJWEg7uSdwozs2b.99

January 22, 2016

Karen, thank you for taking the time to share your great feedback! We are so glad to hear Mark and Bonnie were both able to go the extra mile for you to make sure you left our dealership completely satisfied. We take great pride in providing our customers with the top notch buying experience they deserve. We truly appreciate your business and recommendation. Please do not hesitate to let us know if there is anything more we can do for you. Enjoy your new Sorentos, and have a great day!

Great Salesman

by from Conneaut Lake, pa |

Buying my car was a very positive experience at Griffin Motors. My salesman, Mark Schlaudecker, was extremely helpful and knowledgeable. I wasn't exactly sure what I wanted and needed, he helped guide me in the right direction. I am extremely pleased with my Kia Rio!

January 22, 2016

Mandy, thank you so much for your great feedback! We are so glad Mark was able to help guide you in the right direction to perfect vehicle for you to make sure you left our dealership completely satisfied. We truly appreciate your business, and hope you fully enjoying your new Rio. Have a wonderful day!

Got Me Just What I Wanted!!

by from Conneaut Lake |

Stopped in at Griffin Motors looking to get a new Ram and Daniel "Boone" Penfield started looking immediately. He contacted me on some trucks that were close to what I was wanting but I really wanted that back up camera.... BIG selling point for me! Just when I was ready to give in to one that had everything but the camera, he called me and said he found my truck and it was coming in on a truck ASAP. I told him SOLD!!!! What a personable guy! He is the exact definition of a Car Dealer!!! When I talk about where I got my truck, which all I get is compliments, the first thing people ask is - Did ya talk to Boone?? Hell yes!!

January 20, 2016

Tom, we are so glad to hear that you got into the truck you were looking for! That is exactly what we strive to achieve here at Griffin Motors. Our number one priority is your satisfaction, which is demonstrated by Daniel's commitment to finding you exactly what you're looking for. We hope you love your new Dodge Ram, and look forward to working with you again down the road!

Salesman went above "just a sale" for me

by from Meadville, PA |

I went to Griffin Motors looking for a Ram truck in November of 2014, I talked with Christopher Linz, he showed me several of their trucks from the large inventory. He spent a good amount of time me and my wife, explaining the differences between the different models, since I was still in process of convincing my wife to trade in our KIA Optima for a truck. So he did double duty. We went with a Express Quad 4x4 with factory nerf bars and wanted a spray in Bedliner and tonneau. They gave us a good trade in for our car, and scheduled appointments for our accessories to be put on with local shops. Which was great, but this is why I am writing this review. Weekend before Christmas 2015, I hit a deer with my truck I called Chris and he got a hold of the body shop for me and gave me the number of Randy the body man. I called and took my truck to him. He took a look at my truck and told me he would order the parts and have them painted and that they should only have my truck for a half a day. In about 12 days, Randy called to set up a time to drop it off. I got it back the same day, GREAT job. Chris and Griffin Motors gave me a great buying experience. Thank you Griffin Motors, Chris.

January 20, 2016

Chad, thank you for taking the time to share your positive experience with us! Our team is always here for you throughout the life of your vehicle, working hard to ensure your safety is always guaranteed behind the wheel. We are especially glad to hear that you are safe after the misfortune with the deer last month. Chris and Randy understand that this is never an exciting experience, so they were glad to be of assistance in getting your vehicle back to proper working and physical condition. We appreciate your business, and hope to see you back in again soon for less critical circumstances!

Sales department is top notch

by from Meadville pa |

Greg Davis was very friendly and knowledgeable about our new 2015 Chrysler 200S. Everything went very smooth.

January 20, 2016

Chris, thank you for your feedback! Greg loves working with our great customers, like you, to get you into the vehicle you're looking for. Congratulations on your new Chrysler 200S!

Great Experience.

by from Meadville Pa |

I refuse to buy another vehicle from anyone else. Joel Agnew is by far the best salesman I have ever dealt with! Great Job Griffin Motors.

January 20, 2016

Terry, thank you for letting us know how we're doing! Our team works hard to help you find the perfect vehicle to suit your needs and your budget. Joel is great at making this possible, and enjoyed working with you, as well. Congratulations on your new vehicle, and we look forward to seeing you again next time!

Amazing experience for the second time

by from Erie, PA |

Greg Davis has, yet again, made my car buying experience stress free. He is extremely helpful and knowledgable about the product and has the buyer's best interest in mind. He communicates openly and provides the buyer with all their options. He is easy to work with and low pressure. I can't recommend him enough as well as the rest of he staff at Griffin Motors

January 20, 2016

We appreciate your feedback! Our team is dedicated to making your car buying experience fun and exciting, as we understand how important a decision it can be. Greg is a great asset to ensuring this is a possibility, and will be glad to learn that you enjoyed working with him. We hope that you love your new vehicle, and hope to see you again for all your future automotive needs!