Griffin Motors Company

11031 Perry Highway, Meadville, PA 16335

Used 814-336-2163

Great service

by from Meadville, Pa |

When we stopped at the dealership we sat down and gave the assoociate what we were looking for and he was able to come up with something that covered what we wanted and in our price range. Everyone was easy to deal with and very efficient at what they did for our purchase.

Great correspondence...

by from Fowler, Ohio |

Was in contact with Mark S. online. He offered to help me in any way he could. I was interested in a Kia Soul but my husband wanted a different car...will keep Mark S. emails on my computer in case I get the chance to buy the car that... I want!!

Made car shopping a pleasant experience

by from Cooperstown, PA |

Made an appointment with Mark Schlaudecker and told him what I wanted to test drive and it was there. Went for a good long test drive and there was no haggling over my trade in got top dollar for it. They had to order my Kia Sportage in and when I went to pick it up went for another long test drive and bought it. Ron got me a great interest rate and Mark made sure I knew how everything worked and set up my smart phone with the bluetooth, he knew all about it and I was out the door in no time. Will go there for my next new vehicle. Hate to go car shopping and they made it a great experience.

Griffin Motors Company - Friendly & Fair

by from Chargin Falls, Ohio |

Griffin Motors is a friendly and courteous family dealership with a knowledgeable, no pressure sales staff. And, they are always willing to go out of their way to help.

Worth the drive

by from Rural Valley, PA |

Was well worth the drive, Mark was vary helpful in the process got me the deal I was looking for highly recommend to anyone looking for a new or used look them up. Would drive the distance again!

MY first internet vehicle buying experience.

by from Monongahela pa. |

I am not from the area and not a computer expert.I do not buy anything on line until now. Checked many trucks then I saw Griffin Motors.The truck they had was just what I was looking for.I filled out the contact information and I think they [Mark Schlaudecker] got in contact with me within a day or so for as I am not on computer much.Best experience I ever had buying a vehicle ever.I did not know no pressure dealerships existed. He worked with me and listened to me and got me the best deal according to my finances that best worked for me with no pressure,not only that he sent someone to pick me up way beyond service. I did not know how I was going to get there since i do travel much only buy in my neighborhood.When I got there Mark greeted me and said he will get me out fast as possible for I had a two hour drive ahead of me and gave me directions to.He brought the truck out and it was extra clean looked better than picture I was very pleased.I will buy a vehicle from Griffin Motors again.They get a five star rating from me.

Best Car Buying Experience Ever

by from Meadville, PA |

Griffin Motors is not like other pushy dealerships. The salesmen know their products and go out of their way to make buying a vehicle a pleasant experience. Griffin Motors will be my first stop when buying cars in the future.

highly recommend

by from meadville pa |

We had been looking and researching new cars for quite sometime using CARS.COM. Our salesman (Mark) was very helpful and helped us find EXACTLY what we were looking for. (Used the chat online to make contact (very useful). Found our car, test drove it and bought it 2 days later! The Salesman was very helpful and assisted us by informing us of current offers and sales before we made our decision. Now we are driving a brand new Kia Soul and loving it!! I will recommend Griffin Motors to everyone (especially our salesman, too.)!

Great Facility

by from Meadville, PA |

Mark Schlaudecker was a wonderful salesperson. He listened to our needs and found the perfect vehicle.

great service, friendly people

by from Cochranton |

Bought a 2013 jeep compass, very nice vehicle. Mark Schlaudecker and Griffin Motors worked with me, answered any questions i had. He did everything he could to make the process go smoothly and easily, was very impressed. Will definately return to them when the time comes to get another vehicle.