Community Chevrolet

16408 Conneaut Lake Rd, Meadville, PA 16335

New 888-515-6435
Used 877-371-9455
Service 888-485-9072

We are Community! Community Chevrolet, your GM Standards of Excellence Dealer and Greater Erie's #1 Choice!

service dept.

by from Meadville Pa |

We danced the "delivery dance" and so proud to be a part of the Community Chevrolet family. We were treated especially well by Tim, Service Manager, Jamie at the service counter and Ron Agnew, who sold us our Silverado. Special thanks to Doug who completed our finance work in a very timely manner and with ease. I feel after purchase service will be as good as the purchase experience.

March 20, 2013

Wow! We cannot thank you enough for taking the time to share these kind words. Your patronage is much appreciated and we are glad you also opted to join in the fun of our Delivery Dance 2013. Welcome to the Community!

internet sale

by from Michigan |

Disappointed in how they handle internet leads. I emailed them regarding a truck I was interested in purchasing and only got automated emails saying that someone would contact me. I received this automated email twice but never a follow up. Lost an internet sale.

October 23, 2014

Good day Lionman1 from Michigan! I am truly sorry for the lack of response, I would appreciate it if you could write me a quick reply with your last name an approximate date you submitted the lead. I will definitely follow up on what may have gone wrong and make sure it is corrected! jsheakley@communitychevrolet.com Thank you and once again I apologize on behalf of Community Chevrolet in Meadville Pennsylvania

never again

by from meadville pa |

Bought three cars from there, and now in process of buying another car from another dealership,would never waste my time going back there.Had problems with Sales lady that claimed she knew everything and waited. Sorry Community you get zero stars in both serviceand financing .I will stick to the chevy dealership I found in titisville pa.Was taken for a ride at community and not saying in a car :(

January 19, 2014

Sorry that you had a bad experience at Community. Because he is always focused on improving the customer experience, Vice President Mike Kongelka would like to hear your concerns in person. You can reach him at 814-724-7110.

The Service Department

by from Franklin, Pa |

My husband and I are so glad we choose this dealership to purchase our new car last April. They are friendly in every way. We just had our oil changed by the service department Sat. and they were very fast in getting it done and did a great job. The dealership is very clean and they have great places for you to wait while your service is being done.

October 15, 2013

We can't thank you enough for the kind words! We appreciate the fact that our sales and service departments work together to assure that every customer feels valued. We hope we can help to give you the best ownership experience ever!

service dept

by from meadville,pa |

I love coming to Community Chevrolet. Every one is so friendly and they treat you really good. Jamie is always so nice when coming to get service done. I couldn't be happier with community. I will always come to get work done or even buy another chevy.

September 16, 2013

Thank you for sharing your experience at Community. We really appreciate it!

Nice dealership!

by from Meadville |

I had a great buying experience and got a great deal. I'll be going back for my next truck, no doubt!

July 19, 2013

It was nice of you to take a moment to share your experience. Thank you!

Awesome service

by from Meadville, PA |

The team at Community Chevrolet was fantastic. Ron, Courtney, and David treated me just like family. I felt right at home when I came to purchase my vehicle. I will continue to buy my vehicles at Community.

July 19, 2013

We really appreciate your having taken the time to share these kind words. Hope to see you back soon!

buying a car

by from meadville pa |

I was in search of a new car so I came to community and the sales men were not very professional at all. Telling dirty jokes and eating right there in there office like pigs.and know one seemed to have tine for me. I will take my business else where from now on. I dont recommend this place to anyone.

July 2, 2013

I'm sorry that your experience here was not more positive. General Manager Doug Grooms would like the opportunity to discuss your concerns in detail. You can reach him at 814-724-7110.

worst dealership around

by from cochranton pa |

I was looking to buy a new vehicle but the salesmen were all to busy horsing around the hole time was in the show room. Very disrespectful. One salesman told me he was to busy for me as the others did nothing. I will take my business elsewhere. Along with my friends and family.what a shame!

July 2, 2013

We never want to hear that someone had a bad experience here with us. I would invite you to contact General Manager Doug Grooms at 814-724-7110 or by email at dgrooms@communitychevrolet.com to share your impressions with him. He is always eager to address anyone's concerns promptly and personally.

Very pleasant to deal with!

by from Meadville, PA |

Courtney Marshall did a wonderful job of answering my questions.

February 9, 2013

It was very nice of you to take the time to share your experience and credit her personally! We have really enjoined the addition of Courtney to our team. Thank you for visiting Community Chevrolet!

Great service

by from Meadville Pa. |

My check engine light came and I stopped into the service department, Brandon Boyles took the time to check out my problem. He made time for me as I didn't have an appointment. My problem was located. Brandon worked with my warranty company, got my work approved and had parts ordered in record time. I was offered a shuttle service to take me home until they realized the repairs would not be complete till the next day, then stepped in Courtney Marshall from the rental dept. she had a car for me, took care of all the paper work in a quick and efficient manor. I recommend the service department at Community Chevorlet above all others I have dealt with in the past.

January 28, 2013

We really appreciate your taking the time to share your experience. Courtney is the newest addition to our Service Team which already includes great customer oriented members like Brandon. We are glad you had a good experience here at Community and look forward to your next visit!