Community Chevrolet

16408 Conneaut Lake Rd, Meadville, PA 16335

service dept.

by from Meadville Pa |

We danced the "delivery dance" and so proud to be a part of the Community Chevrolet family. We were treated especially well by Tim, Service Manager, Jamie at the service counter and Ron Agnew, who sold us our Silverado. Special thanks to Doug who completed our finance work in a very timely manner and with ease. I feel after purchase service will be as good as the purchase experience.

March 20, 2013

Wow! We cannot thank you enough for taking the time to share these kind words. Your patronage is much appreciated and we are glad you also opted to join in the fun of our Delivery Dance 2013. Welcome to the Community!

Great Experience

by from Pittsburgh, PA |

Initially, I wasn't completely sold on the Chevy Equinox. I loved my Jeep and wasn't ready to let it go without being completely satisfied. The staff at Community Chevrolet were very friendly and helpful from start to finish. The salesman (Dave) was as knowledgeable and accommodating over the phone as well as in person. The moment we arrived we were greeted at the door with a friendly "hello". The deal itself was quick and hassle-free, no back and forth haggling over price. The finance manager (David) had everything prepared quickly which made the paperwork process go smoothly. We were in and out the door within an hour unlike other places where you sit all day. After dealing with Community Chevrolet I was sold. I never had a more pleasant buying experience. My drive back home was very relaxing. Thanks Dave and the Community Team for making this purchase the best I've had thus far!! I'm excited about my new Chevy Equinox.

internet sale

by from Michigan |

Disappointed in how they handle internet leads. I emailed them regarding a truck I was interested in purchasing and only got automated emails saying that someone would contact me. I received this automated email twice but never a follow up. Lost an internet sale.

October 23, 2014

Good day Lionman1 from Michigan! I am truly sorry for the lack of response, I would appreciate it if you could write me a quick reply with your last name an approximate date you submitted the lead. I will definitely follow up on what may have gone wrong and make sure it is corrected! jsheakley@communitychevrolet.com Thank you and once again I apologize on behalf of Community Chevrolet in Meadville Pennsylvania

never again

by from meadville pa |

Bought three cars from there, and now in process of buying another car from another dealership,would never waste my time going back there.Had problems with Sales lady that claimed she knew everything and waited. Sorry Community you get zero stars in both serviceand financing .I will stick to the chevy dealership I found in titisville pa.Was taken for a ride at community and not saying in a car :(

January 19, 2014

Sorry that you had a bad experience at Community. Because he is always focused on improving the customer experience, Vice President Mike Kongelka would like to hear your concerns in person. You can reach him at 814-724-7110.

The Service Department

by from Franklin, Pa |

My husband and I are so glad we choose this dealership to purchase our new car last April. They are friendly in every way. We just had our oil changed by the service department Sat. and they were very fast in getting it done and did a great job. The dealership is very clean and they have great places for you to wait while your service is being done.

October 15, 2013

We can't thank you enough for the kind words! We appreciate the fact that our sales and service departments work together to assure that every customer feels valued. We hope we can help to give you the best ownership experience ever!

service dept

by from meadville,pa |

I love coming to Community Chevrolet. Every one is so friendly and they treat you really good. Jamie is always so nice when coming to get service done. I couldn't be happier with community. I will always come to get work done or even buy another chevy.

September 16, 2013

Thank you for sharing your experience at Community. We really appreciate it!

Nice dealership!

by from Meadville |

I had a great buying experience and got a great deal. I'll be going back for my next truck, no doubt!

July 19, 2013

It was nice of you to take a moment to share your experience. Thank you!

Awesome service

by from Meadville, PA |

The team at Community Chevrolet was fantastic. Ron, Courtney, and David treated me just like family. I felt right at home when I came to purchase my vehicle. I will continue to buy my vehicles at Community.

July 19, 2013

We really appreciate your having taken the time to share these kind words. Hope to see you back soon!

worst dealership around

by from cochranton pa |

I was looking to buy a new vehicle but the salesmen were all to busy horsing around the hole time was in the show room. Very disrespectful. One salesman told me he was to busy for me as the others did nothing. I will take my business elsewhere. Along with my friends and family.what a shame!

July 2, 2013

We never want to hear that someone had a bad experience here with us. I would invite you to contact General Manager Doug Grooms at 814-724-7110 or by email at dgrooms@communitychevrolet.com to share your impressions with him. He is always eager to address anyone's concerns promptly and personally.

buying a car

by from meadville pa |

I was in search of a new car so I came to community and the sales men were not very professional at all. Telling dirty jokes and eating right there in there office like pigs.and know one seemed to have tine for me. I will take my business else where from now on. I dont recommend this place to anyone.

July 2, 2013

I'm sorry that your experience here was not more positive. General Manager Doug Grooms would like the opportunity to discuss your concerns in detail. You can reach him at 814-724-7110.