Adventure Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM

Service 877-528-1055

All Roads Lead To Adventure

Happy customer

by from Cleveland, Ohio |

I was told that I would not be able to purchase a car, but to my surprise I was able to get a 2014 Grand Jeep Cherokee. My salesman was Chris Ware and he was excellent, not only did he not get me my perfect car that was a good fit for me, he knew exactly what I wanted. He worked for hours to find the car that I wanted and I am so happy that I was referred to him and will be sending my friends to him as well. Keep up the good work Chris Ware.

purchase of used vehicle (truck) 2003 silverado.

by from bedford, ohio |

I recently purchased a used truck that I paid for in cash. I was promised a complete detail and rental car, appointment was supposed to be set up for Sept. 2. On Sept 2 I arrived at the dealership at 7:45 and was greeted and my truck taken. I proceeded downstairs to where the gentleman said there is no appointment set up for you. You would have to take it up with sales at 9:00. I felt the dealership miss led me . I traveled from Bedford to willoughby to purchase this truck, and back again for detailing. I called the salesman who I bought the truck from and expressed my feelings, and to this date he has not returned my call. In the 50+ years that I been buying vehicles this is the first time a dealership has not lived up to there commitment that I have in writing.

Terrible Service, DO NOT RECOMMEND ADVENTURE AUTO

by from Willoughby |

The Service Dept at Adventure is TERRIBLE. I will.never recommend this dealership and have reported Adventure to Chrysler/Dodge.

Couldn't be more pleased

by from Cleveland Ohio |

I had a great experience at this dealership, they did everything possible to make sure that I left with exactly what I wanted. Thanks NICK ZAUCHA, DAYTON WARE the rest of the team.

December 24, 2013

Valerie - Thanks for taking your time to share your experience and enjoy your new Jeep! Happy Holidays :) Nick

THE FAR AWAY CUSTOMER

by from SYRACUSE NY AREA |

Basically I live all the way in the Syracuse NY area. I found the Jeep Overland special addition at this dealer using cars.com The whole process was great. on the cars.com website it was very easy to search by options and trim level. I had to expand the radius as no dealer close to me had the Jeep I wanted. the closest was Adventure Jeep in Cleveland.....which is 5 hours away. The dealer and I talked back and forth via email and once I put my deposit down on the Jeep everything was a smooth process. The day I drove out I was at the dealer for only 1 hour for the purchase, this including trading my car in. I would recommend Cars.com and Adventure Jeep to everyone.

July 24, 2013

Thank you for your kind comments! I'm glad we were able to help out :) Enjoy your Grand Cherokee! Bruce Fratcher Sales & Leasing Consultant

Bought a Wrangler

by from Mayfield OH |

I worked with Sean C in the internet sales dept. and he was helpful throughout the buying process. There were a few items about the vehicle that are not quite right and they willingly made a promise in writing that they are going to be rectified. It has been less than two weeks and they are still waiting on parts to make the repair but I have every confidence that it will be handled properly.

Repair Center

by from Willoughby, Ohio |

The worst service department in the world. I took my Dodge Charger that I bought from them to be looked at for front end noise and handling problems 4 times with them saying nothing is wrong. By the fifth time and a full year later they found the problem but now it had extensive damage do to driving it in that condition. They fixed it and the noise and issues are back already and its been a month. Also they are very rude and not helpful!

Do Not Be Fooled!

by from Ohio |

I purchased 2 new vehicles and had a run in with the service department in front of my 3 and 5 year children. I have never been so disrespect before in my life. Needless to say, I wrote a letter to the general manager, do you think I got a response?!?! Nope! They post responses online as if they care. Trust me, they do not! Buyer beware, there are other more well qualified Dodge, Chrysler and Jeep dealerships in the area, don't waste your time...

2006 Colbalt SS

by from Mentor, OH |

Great buying experience with Eugene in the internet department. Knew the dealer from newspaper ads -check on cars.com for the used selection. Quick-professional-and would recommend to others

October 20, 2012

Thank you very much for your comments and enjoy your new car! - Eugene

Great Dealership

by from Elyria |

Loved our salesman Dean. Very helpful and not pushy at all. They didn't have exactly what we wanted, but he was more than happy to find us one with the interior color we liked.

prices too high

by from cleveland,ohio |

overall they have nice cars and trucks just that they should lower prices on older vehicles a little more

January 22, 2012

Thank you for your review. We research many different sources in an attempt to price our used cars and certified pre owned vehicles competitively in the local marketplace. We appreciate your input and thank you for your perspective.