Gurley Leep Ford Lincoln

320 E Ireland Rd, South Bend, IN 46614

New 877-220-1409
Used 888-296-4106
Service 888-538-2597

Beep Beep! It's Gurley Leep South Side Ford-Lincoln!!

Wonderful shopping experience !!!!!!

by from Mishawaka Indiana |

I have been in the market for a new Ford F150 for the past few weeks. I had the pleasure of working with your salesman Aaron Mrozinski. He was very professional and took all the time I needed to make a decision. With all the bad press car salesman get it was very refreshing to work with someone like Aaron. I will certainly refer all my friends and family to him and Gurley Leep Ford. Thanks again for such a wonderful experience.

Scare you away

by from South Bend,IN |

I asked for a price on a vehicle. I was held captive ,I was not given my keys back, until I begged to leave. This is why people hate dealerships.

Gurley Leep Ford Lincoln responded to this review

November 18, 2014

We ae very sorry to hear about your experience at our store. Can you please reach out to us directly so we can discuss the matter fully and our Management team can properly correct the situation. Please call our General Manager Scott Phar at 574-291-6910 or email him at spharr@gurelyleep.com.

in the begining process of getting a ford fusion

by from south bend IN |

justy started dealing with them and so far really good do deal with not pushy helpful so i will give another review once i am done if indeed i do buy from southside ford

NO STRESS OR HIGH PRESSURE!!!

by from South Bend, In |

Purchased my new (to me) Ford Expedition from Gurley Leep. My salesmens name was Chris Matsey. It was great because he didn't hound after me or try any high pressure sales tatics. He asked my price range and what I wanted in the vehical. Then over the course of the next week and half, he would text me or email me pics of vehicals he thought I'd be interested in. This made it great for me as I have a hard time getting free to go look at different vehicals. Chris made what could have been a very stressful purchase very easy and enjoyable.

Brandy Crothers went above and beyond!

by from South Bend |

I can't even explain how professional my experience was with Brandy Crothers and Gurley Leep. I have always HATED shopping for cars, the back and forth bull...but this time was different. I'm not sure if it was because I was dealing with a female or just because Brandy is that great, but I actually had fun! Start to finish this was, by FAR, the best car buying experience I have ever had. Oh, I almost forgot...the keychain that she put on my car keys had her phone number on it. I had a question about my car that following Sunday after I picked it up so I called her, expecting to leave a message...she actually answered on Sunday and walked me through the issue I was having!

Brandy Crothers-Great sales rep.

by from Osceola, IN |

We have dealt with Brandy Crothers for many years. She has been an awesome sales rep. She always makes sure we get what we want. We just recently found out she was back to selling cars and we contacted her and she called us within a few days and told us she found a flex for us and was sure we would like it. She was right. After we bought the care we had an issue with a small dent and she was right on it in getting it fixed. She wouldn't let it go until it was right. I would highly recommend buying a car from her because she is out there to make her customers happy and satisfied. We had to deal with another sales person at another dealership before because Brandy had taken time off and we were not happy at all with that sales person. They were just out to sell cars and make money. Brandy isn't like that at all. I am pleased so far with Gurley Leep because they have a darn good sales rep. and they too seem to want to keep there customers satisfied. I am already going to send my son over there that's how confident I am.

Awesome sales personell

by from Niles, MI |

I had a salesmen, by the name of Gary Shurte. He was very friendly, knowledgeable, and made the car buying experience so easy. He answered all my questions promptly and was very helpful. I would return to Southside Ford again :). I was treated like family. He went above and beyond to make sure I was comfortable. It was a great experience

901 Car

by from Brookpark, Oh |

We bought out of state and had the best experience ever from a car dealership. We had been looking weeks to no avail. Cars.com came through. I would buy again from the Internet. Anyone can do it! This dealership had everything ready to sign and picked us up at the airport. I would highly recommend Gurley Leep Southside!