Atchinson Ford

Service 888-624-0972

Big Enough To Deal, Small Enough To Care

outstanding service

by from canton |

Salesman was very helpful he got me the best price on my new Explorer and gave me 750.00 more than Taylor Ford on my trade in. Smaller hometown feel mo high pressure.

Concerned for others

by from Canton mi |

Was given misleading information and a Carfax report that was intentionally over a month old. Atchison purposefully hid vehicle repairs they had just done in their shop.

Go to ATCHINSON FORD!!!

by from Detroit, MI |

This is my first time buying a car and I'm SO HAPPY that this wasn't a bad experience. Chris Rogers is the man to go to!!! I'm sooooo glad I worked with him. I saw the car I wanted on Cars.com. I called and Chris answered all my calls and replied to all my questions in a very timely manner. He made process was very simple and easy. I LOVE my 2011 Mustang. Thanks a lot Chris!!!! Also, the rest of the staff were very friendly and kinda funny. Clean facility + great customer service = BUY FROM ATCHINSON FORD!!!

Great customer service!

by from Belleville mi |

I am shopping for a new car and came in to Atchinson ford. Annette Beaty took time out of her schedule to answer several of my questions. She was great! Very helpful! I haven't found the perfect car yet, but Atchinson is helping me out!

Excellent Service

by from Taylor, MI |

This is our second time purchasing from Atchinson Ford. Jason Fuchs has always given us superior service. I recommended my son to him for his first car buying experience. We will return for future purchases and will highly recommend Atchinson Ford.

Atchinson ford sales

by from Jackson,mi |

I was extremely pleased with the friendly service I received from the staff at Atchinson Ford. my salesman Mike Schatz was not pushy.

very clean facility, and friendly staff

by from Canton, mi |

I have been leasing new vehicles from Atchinson Ford for over 10 years. I always ask for Peggy Rabin's assistance. She is so friendly, very knowledgeable, and so always willing to help.

Used cars

by from Belleville Michigan |

Norm Wisniewski was very helpful in finding the right car. Great dealership !

slipkidd

by from Livonia, mi |

i had a no problem getting the right car for me at a very good price. i will shop at atchinson again

Excellent Sales and Service Departments!

by from Dearborn, MI |

Jason Fuchs at Atchinson Ford has been working with me for years now and has been simply outstanding. I am a customer who knows what he wants prior to coming to the dealership, never have I been pressured into buying extra options nor warranties I didn't want. This for me is a very important part of the buying experience. Our CMAX is very engaging and fun to drive! I mostly appreciate the time Jason spends with me to make sure all of my questions are answered making sure those he can't answer are taken care of by the proper person atr the dealership before I left with my new car. They have a very skilled staff there at Atchinson who are team players willing to help even in the absence of the salesperson who sold you the car, a huge plus for me. Bryan Robson in the service department has been great to work with, he has answered all of my questions and researching those he was not sure of. Trust takes time to earn, these guys have earned it and my enthusiastic recommendation!

Wonderful Service!

by from Ypsilanti, MI |

I recently leased a 2013 Escape from Teri at Atchinson Ford, and had an amazing experience. She really went above and beyond my expectations by taking the time to show me all my options and give me all the information I needed to make an informed decision. My only regret is that my husband and I had purchased his car from a different dealer a few months prior. We felt a lot of pressure at that dealer, and we're left with a car that we don't absolutely love. We will be returning to Atchinson Ford for all our future needs so that we never make that mistake again. I couldn't be happier with my new car!