Pine Ford Lincoln

Used 866-983-8605 Used 866-983-8605
Service 866-983-8613 Service 866-983-8613

Best Dealership Experience I've had

by from LaPorte, IN |

We came in to see a car I had seen in the paper, and James helped us. He went above and beyond, to try to find the lowest rate for the car since I didn't have much credit history, and he was awesome. Great Customer Service, will definitely be going back. By far best dealership I've gone to, and most helpful as well. Thank James, I love my Impala!

GREAT EXPERIENCE AT PINE FORD LINCOLN*LOVE MY EDGE

by from Valparaiso, IN |

I purchased a used Ford Edge from Pine Ford. Very helpful and friendly sales and service staff. Great car. I would HIGHLY recommend Pine Ford Lincoln for your next car purchase or service needs!!!

Service

by from Knox, Indiana |

Excellent service friendly and quick! I would totally recommend this service department to others

Amazing Service

by from Laporte, IN |

Took my car into the Service Dept. and had such an excellent experience, the staff friendly, they got my car in and fixed in a timely manner. I will be coming back and have my other cars serviced there!!

Best experience ever!

by from South Bend Indiana |

I was in need of a decent older used vehicle as I could not afford a new one. ( so I thought ) I had called Pine about a few used vehicle I had seen online that they had and talked with Dave. He was a really nice guy and easy to talk to. I made arrangements to go see him. On the day I was suppose to go I really didn't feel like driving all the way to Laporte so instead I went to a few local dealers. Big mistake! After getting the run around and waiting forever for these Bigger Local dealers to do anything for me I walked out. Got on the road and headed to Laporte and I am so glad I did. Dave came right out and greeted me as I was by the vehicle I had called about. We went inside to see what could be done. When Dave told me that we couldn't get the used car done but we had another option I was skeptical but gave him the benefit of the doubt. He said they had 2014 s on the lot the needed to sell and they may be able to get me in one of those one my budget. I didn't believe him but went along with it as it was my only chance left in getting a vehicle. We drove the car and when we came back to my surprise they had the deal all worked up and ready to present. It was in my budget! Not only in it but under it and at a good rate thru Ford Credit. I was shocked. This new car also saved me $200 a year on car insurance and doubled my current gas mileage. WHAT!? I was so happy. Thank you so much Pine Ford for caring enough to really "Help" your customers! Would HIGHLY recommend Pine Ford to anyone!

Bought a Silverado from Pine Ford

by from LaPorte IN |

Tracy was very helpful and worked with us on a great price for a great truck!

I bought an Explorer from was Totally satisfied!

by from Michigan City, In. |

First time buying from here, and I was impressed. The facilities were clean. The sales team was great. I also had my vehicle serviced, oil changes, ect. and they did this in a timely manor, and even gave me a loner till they got done! I also talked my daughter into buying from them and she was also very satisfied. Great job, Pine Ford!

Converted Chevy Guy

by from Michigan City |

I've been a lifelong Chevy owner but stopped by Pine Ford Lincoln looking for a used late model Chevy Tahoe. Tracy said she'd be happy to do a search for me as they did not have one available on the lot . Walking back into the showroom a nice looking 2013 Ford Explorer caught my eye and Tracy offered it for a test drive . Impressive ... The car was showroom clean and Tracy offered me a good deal on my trade in ... All the staff I met , Chris , Tracy and Mark were very pleasant and good to work with ... Converted Chevy guy has a Ford Explorer in the garage now ... Talk to Tracy

Purchased 2010 Lincoln MKT & LOVE it!

by from Chesterton, In 46304 |

This was my 1st purchase from Pine Ford Lincoln in LaPorte, In 46350. I purchased a 2010 Certified Lincoln MKT the car was super clean & I didn't know it but they Certified it with Lincoln so my warranty is for 8 years. The new managers and staff were all very nice, I must have had 3 people offer my water or pop while there. The dealership was clean with a family feel, everyone was having a good time. I hope that helps & I would say go buy your next car there.