Mathews Ford

2811 Navarre Ave, Oregon, OH 43616

New 855-259-1238
Used 855-248-5393
Service 855-270-9704

Mathews Ford is here for you 7 days a week!

2012 Hyundai Accent

by from Roseville, MI |

I was looking for a Hyundai Accent. Upon doing a search on Cars.com I found Matthews Ford in Oregon OH had a car that was exactly what I was looking for. I called the dealership on a Saturday afternoon to see if the car was still available. I was connected with Dan Steinhauser who set up all the paperwork on Saturday night, over the phone, so I could drive down from MI on Sunday morning. When I arrived everthing was ready to go, I just signed the paperwork and took my new car home, all in under two hours! I am very pleased with the entire purchase. Thanks Dan!

ford escape

by from Oregon, OH |

they helped me out of the bad lease that I had. because the fiesta that I was driving was terible

great service at Mathews Ford

by from Oregon, OH |

My car was picked up and the loaner was just fine. When my car was ready they brought it back. I have always had great service from Mathews.

Great Service

by from La Salle, MI |

I bought a used 2005 Mercury Grand Marquis. It is an extremely clean car and blemish free. I probably talked to 6 or 8 different people that helped with the deal. Everyone has his or her job and all were wonderful. Even Tim met me. I thought that was really cool. It is obvious that the people at that dealership go out of their way to welcome and serve you. I was offered coffee or water at least 5 different times and one person even said they'd take me to lunch. I also really liked how they did their negotiations. They made an offer. I told them "no way". They then asked me to counter. I did so with my bottom line which was 800 less. I said I know this is way off but it's the best I can do. The salesman was supportive stating That's not so far off. He then went to his boss to check on it. The boss came out and asked me if there was any room to meet in the middle. I said no. And he said okay the car is yours for the price I offered. Little haggling and no pressure. A wonderful experience. And best of all, I love my car.

Ford Escape SE

by from Oregon, OH |

My experience with Mathewsford was good except the billing. I found Mr. Derek facilitated the whole process of my buying. He is a very good sales representative. God bless you all!

Great experience.

by from Toledo, OH |

Jeff is always very helpful when I call or have questions. The service rep that helped me when I picked up my car was also extremely friendly, sorry I cannot remember his name. I have had a great experience from sales to service!

Exceptional service

by from Oregon, OH |

Excellent service always friendly and caring as always a pleasure taking our vehicle here. Never like spending money on car repairs but at Mathews I know it's money well spent.

Great Experience

by from Oregon, OH |

It was a great experience, Bob Pinchoff was very helpful and the staff was very accommodating.

new car

by from Oregon, OH |

found me just what I was looking for and had no problem going to get it.

used car sales

by from Oregon, OH |

THE SALESMAN WAS QUITE KNOWLEDGEABLE. hE WAS VERY NICE AND THE WHOLE EPERINCE WAS NICE.

Bittersweet

by from Oregon, OH |

The staff did not find anything wrong with my transmission. But they still found enough wrong with everything else to get my bill up to $409. The service was alittle slow.. Dropped my car off Friday, didn't get it back until late Tuesday. I was not offered a rental to use over the weekend. But overall, the car runs well now and I ate the cost, and paid the $409 dollar bill. The only reason I would not recommend your service is because of the price. No one wants to pay more in labor than parts.