Mathews Ford

2811 Navarre Ave, Oregon, OH 43616

Great Salesman!

by from Toledo, Oh |

Our salesman Ed Cutcher was awesome! He listened to what I was looking for at a great price. He was able to help me get the vehicle I really wanted. Ed worked with the guys in finance department to get me the best deal. He was very honest and willing to stay late to find what I wanted. I say ask for Ed Cutcher when you want to buy a Ford. I amsSo happy with my new Ford Fusion!

Best Dealership Ever

by from Maumee, OH |

They mad buying this enclave as easy as it could be. Save me money at signing as well. Just Awesome

Best Service and sales in town

by from Northwood, Ohio |

I have been dealing with Mathews Ford for years. There service has always been great! I just bought a 2013 Explorer at Mathews through Mike Sager who was the best saleman I have ever encountered. He treated me with respect and did not try to rush me at all. I take my time when I buy something and Mike was very patient with me. Mike took the time to explain all my options and showed me a multitude of cars. He did not rush me and when I finally decided on a car he took his time and explained everything to me during and after we made a deal. Mathews Ford is great and I highly recommend them.

Great Service, wonderful people

by from Oak Harbor, Ohio |

I had a real great expierence here Tony Rado help me out wonderfully and i would recommend anyuone to come here and ask for him to get a car.

awesome experience

by from Toledo |

Tony Rado was awesome! He made the buying experience easy and fun. Thanks again u most definitely have a repeat customer!!!

Repair on Ford Edge

by from Toledo,Ohio |

I have always bought all my cars from Mathews Ford. I brought my Ford Edge in for a minor repair and was extremely satisfied with the service and the customer service here at Mathews Ford.

November 8, 2012

Thank you for being a loyal customer to Mathews Ford we are truly honored to have the opportunity to assist you in all your car buying and service needs.

Service for recall

by from Toledo, Ohio |

Overall good service . Had a recall on my vehicle but brought my vehicle in to be fixed with no problems.

November 8, 2012

Thank you Betsy for coming to Mathews Ford we appreciate your business and look forward to assisting you in the future.

Service on my 2013 Escape

by from Woodville, Ohio |

Brought my vehicle in just to fix something small. Have had great service and would recommend Mathews Ford for your next vehicle purchase.

November 8, 2012

Thank you for your kind words, we appreciate your business and look forward to assisting you in the future.

Great service!

by from Elmore,Ohio |

We've always been really happy with Mathews Ford! I would never buy a car from the city. We have been treated great, everyone is really friendly and nice. We've had great service, bought all our new and used cars from them and we have been very happy with everything.

November 7, 2012

Thank you for allowing us to assist you in you vehicle purchases and service. We look forward to continue being of service to you in the future.

Motor mount repair

by from Toledo, oh |

I recently brought my finances car into mathews ford for repair on 2 motor mounts. Andy, the technician in the garage, was more than helpful. She recently bought the car so although the service was not expected so soon, I am glad that Mathews ford is here to help.

November 7, 2012

We are so happy that we can assist you with your repairs, and look forward to being of service to you in the future.