Dunn Chevrolet Buick

Used 888-479-7322
Service 888-548-4418

Great Buying Experience from Jeff at Dunn Chevy

by from Fremont OH |

I leased a Black Crew Cab Silverado, and I realy love it. The automatic 4WD is great. My salesman Jeff Berger coundn't have been more helpful. He made me feel involved and important. Jeff made sure I was totally comfortable with all the new features, especially the radio.I will be back in 3 years, when my lease is up! I would reccomend Jeff Berger at Dunns' to anyone who appreciates great customer service.

not so good

by from toledo |

Terrible Service. They act like they don't want to sell you a car and like they don't have time. Also didn't help out at ALL with finding a car. Said "good luck we don't have one here for you." I would never recommend this dealership to anyone.

Quick & efficient

by from Temperance, MI |

I had a scheduled LOF change & tire rotation. Job was completed in a timely manner. My time was respected & I'm highly likely to come back for service when needed.

Dunn Chevrolet Buick responded to this review

March 17, 2015

Thank you very much for taking the time to give us a review. We greatly appreciate you choosing Dunn Chevy Buick!

Very professional service at the dealership

by from Oregon Ohio |

Well organized staff. Very friendly and helpful. Thanks for the professional service. They gave me a loaner car free of charge.

Very Nice Experance

by from Toledo, Ohio |

Steve The Service Advisor Was Very Professional And Courteous, I never met him before, He treated me like a friend, I new I was in good hands. Thank You, Wayne Ludwig

Pretty Impressed

by from Maumee |

My wife and I had purchased a 2010 Impala LTZ from Gary Miles @ Dunn Chevy Buick and we loved our salesman and the car, although the car never need service (other than normal maintenance which I used an oil change shop not Dunn) so I cannot as of yet rate Dunns service center. Gary has retired. However I was inventory shopping online and inquired about a car @ Dunn. A salesman named Jim Velliquette sent me a very inviting and informative e-mail that resulted in a phone conversation and subsequent sale. Jimmy V. As he's called is a true professional saying what he meant a meaning what he said he delivered on his promises and a beautiful new 2015 Impala LTZ2 . I had the Vesco paint and interior treatment applied, car looked great but after a few days I'm noticing some issues with the paint I talked in person with Jimmy V and he assured me he was going to make me happy and connect me with their paint guy to fix my paint issues and make me happy. (STAY TUNNED I WILL REPORT BACK ON THE OUTCOME OF THE PAINT ISSUE) Overall the Dealership is modern and clean. All employees I have come into contact with have been extremely friendly and helpful. Our salesman Jimmy V is an excellent example of what a salesman should be. Do not hesitate to stop in and see what Dunn Chevy can do to make your new car dream come true I'm driving mine!

6 cars & counting all from Jim Schenk!!!

by from Temperance MI |

First of all, let me say that if you live in the Toledo area, you MUST purchase your vehicle from Jim Schenk at Dunn! We just purchased our sixth vehicle from Jim, and as always, the process was amazing. Jim will treat you like family, and let's be honest, that's as good as it gets. We've never felt pressured, our voice has always been heard both by Jim and the rest of the staff at Dunn, and we trust Jim's opinion and advice. Jim goes above and beyond to make sure you will get the car you want at the absolute best price around. Having taken a chance and purchased a vehicle about five years ago from another local dealer, we returned to Jim and Dunn after nothing but problems at the other place- problems with the vehicle, problems with the dealership, problems with the service department- you name it, we experienced it. Walking back into Dunn was like walking into a long-lost family member's home. We were kicking ourselves for leaving Dunn that one time! You really can't go wrong by purchasing from Jim Schenk at Dunn. He's the BEST!!!

Proud Grama

by from Toledo, Ohio |

I leased a Toyota for years and then your salesman Dennis Williams talked to me and persuaded me to come and test drive a new Chevy cruise. I was so glad I did!!! I love the color "Ice Blue". This car is the perfect size for me small enough to fit in all the parking spots but yet If I want to haul around some of my church friends it is just the right size! I'm so glad Dennis kept telling me "Grama I really think you will love the Chevy Cruise" He even save me a little money by lowering my monthly lease payments too!!!

satisfied customer

by from Toledo, Ohio |

I bought a Chevy cruise and I love it! My salesman Dennis Williams was great at making me feel comfortable and getting a great deal for me too! He was full of knowledge and helped answer all my questions. I will be back with my husband in the near future to purchase a Chevy truck can't wait!!

Satisfied Customer!

by from Oregon, Ohio |

This was the first time I purchased a new vehicle and my first time working with Dunn Chevy in Oregon. I must say that I was more than pleased with the customer service that I received from my salesman, Dennis Williams. He brought me numerous cars to test drive(even with a hurt foot) and never once did I feel like I was being a bother. I definitely will look for Dennis next time I purchase another vehicle. He went above and beyond my expectations of a car salesman.

Happy Customer!!

by from Toledo, ohio |

Bought my car at Dunns, Friendly atmosphere and my salesman was Great He was outgoing and very funny Thank you Dennis Williams for making my buying experience a fun one!! I will definitely buy my next car from you.