Mentor Nissan

6960 Center St, Mentor, OH 44060

New 888-238-3375
Used 877-481-0733
Service 877-775-7469

"The deals are ALWAYS better..... at Mentor Nissan!" Schedule your test drive with Adam Gaydos today!!

Best experience before and after my purchase!!

by from Cleveland, OH |

About 9 months ago I traded in my Honda for a 2011 Nissan Rogue and I worked very closely with Holly Flauto from Nissan. I could not have hoped for a better experience. From start the finish, I felt I could trust Holly and she went on to prove me right even after the purchase of my car. There was some minor routine problems that came up with my Rogue about 6months after the purchase and although this was not covered under my warranty, Holly went to bat and got me a great price on the fix, considering I had only purchased the vehicle a few months prior. She has truly become more of a friend then anything else and I have every intention of working with her again in the future and referring her to my family, friends and colleagues. Customer service at its best!

Nissan Rogue

by from Shaker Heights, OH |

Holly Flauto was our saleswoman and went above and beyond to get us the price we needed to be at for our Rogue. Three months later we had a problem with the shifter column locking up that wasn't covered by the powertrain warranty and she again stepped up to help us out with the repair cost. Some dealerships claim to want to want to help out their customers but don't follow through and others disappear as soon as you sign the paperwork to buy the car. Holly stood by the sale and continued to look out for us after the purchase. I would recommend this dealership and please ask for Holly Flauto!

Best experience buying a car yet!

by from Aurora, OH |

This has by far been the best experience I have had buying a car. Holly Flauto was my sales person and everything she promised happened. I told her exactly what I wanted and she made it happen. I have never had any other dealer come through on ALL promises. There were no excuses why something couldn't be done. Even after I drove away with my new Quest, she followed up and made sure I was happy. I would highly recommend her and this dealership to anyone!!

outstanding!

by from Mentor, Ohio |

I had a great experience! I ran in before closing at end of month. Adam was my salesperson. He did a fabulous job. He stayed 1 1/2 hours after closing to process the sales and patiently answer all of my questions. James, (the general manager) and the finance director also stayed quite late. Everyone was very patient and courteous. Nobody tried to rush me. I highly recommend buying/leasing a car from this dealership.

Wouldnt go anywhere else ;- )

by from Eastlake Ohio |

The sales team was awesome that worked with me! I was it a bit a mess ( my own mess from a vehicle that I previously had purchased) I had only been into my loan for alittle under 2 years and even with negitive equity they were able to help me get into a new car and at a great price. They worked hard at finding the best deal to suit my needs. They were professional but genuine and sincere. My personal salesman "Lenny" was very knowlegeable and honest. Even the finance department made things super simple for me and Im very thankful for all their help!

Going out of their way - great experience

by from Elkhart, IN |

Ironically I wasn't in the market to purchase a vehicle from Mentor Nissan, but was trying to obtain information about a vehicle in Indiana that I was considering and thought it may have passed through Mentor. The Service Technician, Brian, and the Used Car Sales Manager, James, both spent at least 15 minutes with me on the phone, giving me as much information as possible and offering solid, helpful advice. They truly went out of their way to assist me, and I'm not even what you would call a "true customer" for them. However, that to me that was a sign of TRUE customer service - I would recommend this dealership based upon this experience alone and if I wasn't so far away and in another state, would definitely call upon them for my vehicle needs. Great job guys - it's good to see that there are still good people out there that are willing to help.

Excellent Experience!

by from Mentor, OH |

My wife and I purchased our pre-owned VW Tiguan at Mentor Nissan and had a wonderful buying experience. Our sales person (Jeannie) did a fantastic job, as did the rest of the people on the team, to get us in the car that best suited us and also payments that were manageable for us. All the way around we are very pleased with the whole scenario. :)

Outstanding Sales Team

by from Sagamore Hills, OH |

Holly Flauto is the best sales rep I could ever ask for. After all the shopping around we did, not one dealership even compared to the amazing service we received at Mentor Nissan from Holly Flauto. She met every one of our needs for what vehicle best fit us, the price and plus more!! I feel very safe and secure buying from Holly and will never shop from another sales rep EVER again!! It was by far my best car buying experience!!

Great experiene

by from Mentor, OH |

Great experience all around. Holly was awesome to work with and I would recommend the dealership and Holly.

WORST EXPERIENCE EVER

by from lorain oh |

Purchased a used vehicle under the impression it had a full inspection because my salesman insisted the vehicle was inspected and was in perfect condition, come to find out after taking it back a few times for repairs that it was never inspected. Tires were below specs, control arm was broken, air conditioning needs recharged, serpentine belt needs replaced and many more issues. I wish I was aware of all these problems prior to purchase. Talked to the manager and his response was "people are human, they make mistakes" thanks manager! Please take your business elsewhere!

Mentor Nissan responded to this review

July 30, 2014

zk purchased a vehicle that was just traded in less then 24 hours prior. Unfortunately, the car was sold before it got inspected. That was our mistake and we owned up to it and fixed everything that it needed. We also went above and beyond after these repairs were made to satisfy the customer with some body work at no charge that had nothing to do with the purchase of the vehicle. Free rental car, gas and car wash was provided at no charge while vehicle was being serviced properly. We appreciate your business and don't hesitate to let us know how we continue to serve your automotive needs.

Mislead with no clear answers or returned calls

by from Painesville |

I went to go buy a new Nissan here and the sales price changed from online and I was given no clear explanation why. It got worse when I asked to speak with a manager and Robert came over to dance around the topic and offer me oil changes and was condescending and said maybe we couldn't afford that model. I tried to call the GM Jerry and was never got a call back. They claim business is up, I guess every deal doesn't count :( what a waste of time to be let down.