Alden Buick GMC

Service 866-243-7735 Service 866-243-7735

DISCOVER THE DIFFERENCE

Used Car Inquiry

by from Stow, MA |

I saw a cars.com listing for a used car that Alden had listed. I responded through cars.com got a call and an e-mail withing 24 hours. Discussion was straight forward about the car and what I was willing to pay. Too far to travel to dealership unless to came to an agreed price in advance. The discussion with Chris Baty was both courteous and professional. In summary my offer was below their desired price so no deal.

Alden Buick GMC responded to this review

May 20, 2016

Thanks for the great review! Please come visit us if you need anything else, be it service or sales. Also, surf on over to our Facebook page for exclusive offers.

Needs Training in Customer Service Sensitivity

by from Fairhaven, MA |

I recently visited Alden Buick in Fairhaven, MA with an interest to purchase a Buick. I test drove 2 of the cars and the sales person pushed hard for me to buy the cheaper car without knowing how much I was willing to pay for the car. Both cars were on my price range and I was more interested in the higher priced car (only higher by $4,000) which was still in my price range. After test driving both, I was still set on the higher priced car and told the sales person that I don't know if I'd like the lower priced car even though he pushed that it was a "Great Deal". It WAS a great deal but I preferred the other car which he didn't even bother selling it to me. When done with the second test drive of the lower priced car, I still showed interest on the first car. The sales person then told me to look for a car else where. I felt offended and left. A week later, I purchased a 2015 Buick Verano priced $2,000 higher than the used car I so wanted at Alden. This place needs to work on their customer service appeal. What kind of business are they in? - the turn the customer away business? Sales person didn't even care to talk to me about making a deal on either car. Too bad, I actually liked the first car I test drove at Alden. I don't recommend this Dealer to anyone. There are other Buick Dealers that can provide a better customer service. Only reason I gave 2 stars was because the sales person actually let me test drive both cars when he initially started our conversation with "Should I trust you to test drive the car?" - Seriously?