Alden Buick GMC

DISCOVER THE DIFFERENCE

1 of 1 review

Needs Training in Customer Service Sensitivity

by from Fairhaven, MA |

I recently visited Alden Buick in Fairhaven, MA with an interest to purchase a Buick. I test drove 2 of the cars and the sales person pushed hard for me to buy the cheaper car without knowing how much I was willing to pay for the car. Both cars were on my price range and I was more interested in the higher priced car (only higher by $4,000) which was still in my price range. After test driving both, I was still set on the higher priced car and told the sales person that I don't know if I'd like the lower priced car even though he pushed that it was a "Great Deal". It WAS a great deal but I preferred the other car which he didn't even bother selling it to me. When done with the second test drive of the lower priced car, I still showed interest on the first car. The sales person then told me to look for a car else where. I felt offended and left. A week later, I purchased a 2015 Buick Verano priced $2,000 higher than the used car I so wanted at Alden. This place needs to work on their customer service appeal. What kind of business are they in? - the turn the customer away business? Sales person didn't even care to talk to me about making a deal on either car. Too bad, I actually liked the first car I test drove at Alden. I don't recommend this Dealer to anyone. There are other Buick Dealers that can provide a better customer service. Only reason I gave 2 stars was because the sales person actually let me test drive both cars when he initially started our conversation with "Should I trust you to test drive the car?" - Seriously?

(1-1 of 1 review)