Charles Capper Ford, Inc.

Charles Capper Ford, Inc.

409 North Highland Street, Williamsburg, IA 52361

New 866-983-8658
Used 866-983-8705
Service 866-983-8719

FAMILY OWNED & OPERATED SINCE 1979 "SERVICE AFTER THE SALE"

Friendly, courteous, and efficient service

by from Williamsburg, IA |

Even before I was their customer I was helped by friendly people at Capper's. Yesterday I had my car serviced there. They started as soon as I brought the car in even though I was early, performed the services requested plus did their all points check list promptly and efficiently and didn't charge an arm and a leg for doing it. The price was less than I had expected. Good job done.

Best Experience

by from North English, IA |

The service at Capper's goes above and beyond the standard service I have experienced else where. They are friendly and knowledgeable about their products and services. The honesty and help I receive from the service department means a lot to me. Capper's has become my go to car dealership! I have to say honesty keeps me coming back for all my automobile needs. We bought our last two cars from Capper Ford and I highly recommend them for all of your vehicle needs.

Great Dealership!

by from Williamsburg, Iowa |

We have done business with Charles Capper Ford for a number of years. We always feel we get a good value at a fair price. Routine maintenance and repairs are delivered promptly and completely. I can't imagine doing business with any other dealer