Weber-Harris

Service 877-815-2501

1 of 1 review

Excellent Customer Service and body quality

by from Meadville, PA |

I came to Weber Harris with some minor body damage. Alan English was extremely nice and thoughtful and finished my car two days earlier than expected. They cleaned the interior and exterior and it looked brand new. After I brought my vehicle back home, it turned out that my parking light switch that I never knew about was accidentally flipped on and my battery died. Alan drove to my house immediately and jumped the car in my driveway, drove it back to the shop, and fixed everything and then returned it the next morning with sincere apologies. He saved me so much hassle and stress and was an excellent representative of Weber Harris. The quality of customer service is excellent and I would recommend his work for everyone in the Meadville area.

Weber-Harris responded to this review

September 25, 2014

Thank you so much for your kind words about our Body Shop and our Body Shop Manager. We are proud to have some of the best employees in the area. Alan is an excellent representation of the excellence we strive to achieve.

(1-1 of 1 review)